PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to see the candidates participate in a trivia contest

brandon
11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Debate's are always filled with mostly subjective questions that the candidates can easily talk around. Instead of asking them their opinions or how they feel about something, it would be awesome to see them try to answer objective questions that clearly have a correct answer.

Imagine having all the candidates participate in a round of jeopardy with categories like American History, Geography, Economics, and the Constitution. I'm sure it would draw in many times more viewers than a normal debate. I guess the problem is only one of the candidates would agree to something like this.

low preference guy
11-20-2011, 04:42 PM
it would be taken as a joke.

pauliticalfan
I would pay to see this lol

zerosdontcount
who is the president of Uzbekistan?

pauliticalfan
11-20-2011, 04:44 PM
it would be taken as a joke.

The debates are already taken as a joke. I'd like to know how the smart the candidates are (when it comes to basic knowledge) and which ones aren't. It tells a lot.

freeforall
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
That would be an incredible event although, I wouldn't doubt the media favorites would have at least a week to study the answers while others would not.

low preference guy
11-20-2011, 04:52 PM
The debates are already taken as a joke. I'd like to know how the smart the candidates are (when it comes to basic knowledge) and which ones aren't. It tells a lot.

i think it would be an even bigger joke. good memory =\= intelligence. many idiots can remember a lot of information.