PDA

View Full Version : Another Adam Kokesh Video...You'll lol.

AGRP
11-20-2011, 12:00 AM
hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvEo-btCPKE&feature=channel_video_title

LibertyEagle
11-20-2011, 12:30 AM
The guy didn't seem like a bad sort. It just didn't sound like he was aware of the other options that would lead to more jobs.

Xenophage
11-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Typicaly dull normal. Recognizes a problem, doesn't examine the cause, doesn't think out the solution. Simple questioning reveals his complete ignorance.

123tim
11-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Typicaly dull normal. Recognizes a problem, doesn't examine the cause, doesn't think out the solution. Simple questioning reveals his complete ignorance.

I wonder what happens to a persons thought process after being grilled like that?

Makes me wonder if he went home and did some serious thinking about what is really going on.

coastie
11-20-2011, 06:55 AM
I wonder what happens to a persons thought process after being grilled like that?

Makes me wonder if he went home and did some serious thinking about what is really going on.

Doubtful. Possible, yes.

This is exactly how 99% of the people I am in college with think. Even after schooling these fools on liberty and economics everyday, there's still the lot of them that seriously think it is cool that they are so ignorant of, well-everything.:eek:

Because knowing about current events makes you a dork.:toady:

nobody's_hero
11-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Well, at least he had to pause and think when Kokesh talked about using government force.

Sweman
11-20-2011, 07:10 AM
He felt pleased with himself with that last answer. "DC people will get to work in time. Yeah, that's my killer argument!"

But apart from his views on the problem he seemed like a really nice person.

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Wow kokesh made that guy look extremely foolish with simple questions lol. i bet some of the tea party people are just as clueless as that guy is. They can sort of get a sense that there's a problem with all of the commotion going on ,but they just have no idea what any solutions are and they can't even explain what the problem is lol.

libertybrewcity
11-20-2011, 02:17 PM
I lol'd

paulpwns
11-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Why is Kokesh using Hannity like tactics, instead of trying to convert this naive gentleman unto the cause of liberty?

Nate-ForLiberty
11-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Why is Kokesh using Hannity like tactics, instead of trying to convert this naive gentleman unto the cause of liberty?

His purpose for being there is not to convert people. It is to expose how uninformed they are. One guy can't do it all. He's found his niche and is using it to the best of his abilities. Also, you are only seeing what's on camera. Who knows what was said off camera.

AGRP
11-22-2011, 02:39 PM

Perhaps, but most thieves cry and show remorse because they were caught; not for what they did.

He was caught by Adam and he'll most likely continue to lobby the government to steal more money for his wallet. I guess it's a 6th sense here, but I don't see any changes here. I think its the nice suit.

I like this one. I can see her personally changing. There is so much stupid coming out of her mouth and shes not looking for handouts. The only thing working against her is her age:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKscDhAWPWg&feature=channel_video_title

european
11-22-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't laugh because I can't laugh about it. It is far too serious to laugh about. And I really hope this guy educates himself more. He is very polite, seams a good guy, and tries to pull something off (allthough he seems not to know what exactly/specificly himself). I wish him the best of luck.

Aside of that, I think he is unwillingly an example of why the DoE should be abolished.