PDA

View Full Version : NC Paulers get news coverage at Elon University

GunnyFreedom
11-19-2011, 10:27 PM
http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/ron-49875-support-backers.html

:D

Good picture, not bad article, got some points in clarifying Paul's foreign policy.

bluesc
11-19-2011, 10:32 PM
Good job Gunny :D! Decent article.

Hopp, who is planning a run for the Alamance County Board of Commissioners in 2012, said supporters want to get Paul’s name and views in front of voters through grass-roots methods.

He noted the sparse amount of time allotted to Paul in a recent presidential debate and said “I’m not sure that’s a coincidence.”

Do you know him/her?

GunnyFreedom
11-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Good job Gunny :D! Decent article.

Do you know him/her?

Oh yes. Mark Hopp is great! Former NC director of iCaucus, huge supporter of my campaign, huge supporter of Ron Paul, I would easily and in a heartbeat support Mark for NC General Assembly or US Congress. I'm certainly supporting him for Commissioner. In fact, he recently joined RPF's "HoppForLiberty" I think. Maybe "Hopp4Liberty" ? I suspect he will before long see this thread.

Short answer, yes. I support this guy 100%. He is unequivocally one of us.

bluesc
11-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Oh yes. Mark Hopp is great! Former NC director of iCaucus, huge supporter of my campaign, huge supporter of Ron Paul, I would easily and in a heartbeat support Mark for NC General Assembly or US Congress. I'm certainly supporting him for Commissioner. In fact, he recently joined RPF's "HoppForLiberty" I think. Maybe "Hopp4Liberty" ? I suspect he will before long see this thread.

Short answer, yes. I support this guy 100%. He is unequivocally one of us.

Awesome :). Mark, if you read this, we have some guys from NC who I'm sure would be happy to help out.

GunnyFreedom
11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Really great stuff

HoppForLiberty
11-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Awesome :). Mark, if you read this, we have some guys from NC who I'm sure would be happy to help out.

Great, that would be much appreciated. The site is started with basic information at www.HoppForAlamance.com
email is Mark@HoppForAlamace.com

We have a handful of grass roots people started, all of which support Ron Paul as well.
I would have run for state house but there was already someone strong running in both of those (there are 2 house seats that ONLY are in within Alamance County!!)

My hope is that I will eventually run for a higher office but one step at a time. Also, in my opinion people should focus on Glen, Ron Paul and perhaps Mike Beitler. Glen being the most important seat. There is no bigger message that we can send than to get him re-elected.

Thanks,

Mark