PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Thanksgiving Day Money Bomb

RPM
11-19-2011, 01:18 PM
"On Thanksgiving Day, there are many things to be thankful for. Amongst others, I am thankful to have a chance to support Ron Paul.

I am thankful that he wants to end unnecessary war.

I am thankful that he has integrity.

I am thankful for the notion that we don't need to police the world while ignoring "collateral damage."

I am thankful that lobbyists know better than to knock on his door.

I am thankful for the great people I have met through campaigning for him. People who crave substance over talking points and honesty over rhetoric.

I am thankful he would like to bring the troops home to have Thanksgiving dinner with their families.

We can neither expect the media to deem him "viable," nor have any idea of what that must feel like. But, what we can do is say "THANK YOU" and provide the resources to counteract what we have grown to expect .

This Thanksgiving day, on Thursday the 24th, let's say "Thank You" to Ron Paul by making a donation to his campaign. This is an impromptu, unsanctioned "Money Bomb," showing that we will support him without having to be asked.

Time is short, this is an open event. Please attend, post and invite other Ron Paul supporters to this event. Let's make this more viral than government corruption.

Please join me in saying "Thank You" to Ron Paul on Thanksgiving Day by donating to his campaign." Ron Noyes Merrimack County Co-Chair at Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
― Ron Paul
https://www.facebook.com/events/221220684614226/

bluesc
11-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I think it will fail hard, it should be an Iowa themed rolling fundraiser with a ticker, not a one day moneybomb.

trey4sports
11-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I think it will fail hard, it should be an Iowa themed rolling fundraiser with a ticker, not a one day moneybomb.

Yeah I think Iowa is the ticket.

freeforall
11-19-2011, 01:30 PM
i was already planning on a small donation on thanksgiving because i really am grateful for all of his efforts. i get that you are trying to plant a seed for others to do the same. i'm not sure if i would have thought of it if someone else hadn't mentioned it somewhere a few days ago.

olehounddog
11-19-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm broke

RPM
11-19-2011, 02:41 PM
I figure any fundraiser is good...a friend in NH created the event on FB. So, I'm spreading it around anywhere..it could take off, humans do as we do. RP2K12!