PDA

View Full Version : November 6 hangover?...Not a chance!

max
11-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I was worried we'd have a dry spell after Novemebr 5th....but we are gonna do close to 350,000 by the end of today!...That's a 10 million dollar a month pace!!!!

Where did this chunk of cash come from????? It cant be coming from us regulars...apparently NEW BLOOD is coming in from all the media attention..

WE ARE GROWING EXPONENTIALLY......

$350,000 after yesterday's orgie is truly mind boggling......

GHoeberX
11-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Yes; it's unbelievable :D Have to be people who just learned about Ron Paul. Hopefully they'll be part of the Boston Tea Party 2007 as well!

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm hoping people that had been holding back, finally see that he CAN win. :)

max
11-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Yes; it's unbelievable :D Have to be people who just learned about Ron Paul. Hopefully they'll be part of the Boston Tea Party 2007 as well!

I'm telling you...RP fever is like the bubonic plague....the masses are only just now beginning to hear of him...

How many previously unpolitical Americans will soon be just as fanatical as we are.....alll virgin credit cards too ready to be maxed at $2300...

mark my words....this thing has only just begun

EvilEngineer
11-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Only reason i'd have a hang over is if I took part in that every 5k donation, drinking game.. I'd be in the hospital recovering from alcohol poisoning.

Shaun
11-06-2007, 06:52 PM
People, here is the deal ( and this is my business in Hollywood, so listen up...) when Ron Paul raises 10M dollars on the 16th December at the tea party site, IT'S ALL OVER for everyone else..DO YOU UNDERSTAND? All over. Forget everything else, Taco John is exactly right, there is only one job left to do to get RP into the nomination slot...Raise 10m on Dec 16th. IGNORE everything else. If you guys raise him that money you will create a new paradigm in the US election. He will be far and away the front runner and the debate in IOWA will be a complete non issue.
Get this simplicity: DUPLICATE your success yesterday with another extra 30,000 donors, or more, you will easily hit 10m and cause a Tsunami in world media attention.
It's over, just get your man the money..

Zydeco
11-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I think we're going to hit 400K for the day by midnight. We're at 327K now (just before 8pm) and it's been coming in very consistently at 16-18K/hr. Will be close!