PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling it right now. Ron Paul is the GOP nomination for POTUS for 2012

ctiger2
11-19-2011, 12:25 AM
The fascist establishment are shittin themselves. Hehe!

ShaneEnochs
11-19-2011, 12:26 AM
I like your enthusiasm! Let's get through Iowa and New Hampshire first though =P

Revolution9
11-19-2011, 07:52 AM
RP will take the general in a landslide. I saw it from a time traveler who posted on a physics forum in regards to a time travel tech article..LOL! I believe him!
Rev9

Travlyr
11-19-2011, 07:58 AM
RP will take the general in a landslide. I saw it from a time traveler who posted on a physics forum in regards to a time travel tech article..LOL! I believe him!
Rev9

In a landslide! Makin history!

Bern
11-19-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm booking it *and* marking it down!

Ron Paul 2012

Echoes
11-19-2011, 08:12 AM
The GOP nomination is gonna be harder then the general...if Ron wins, he wins it all. President Paul !

trey4sports
11-19-2011, 08:28 AM
I really can't stand the arrogance that goes on with this whole idea that "the general will be a landslide"

I think it's quite out of touch with reality. Both races will be incredibly difficult.

ronpaulraps
11-19-2011, 08:48 AM
I wouldn't rush to judgement just yet. You gotta remember we're fighting the establishment. So I'm sure they got more tricks up their sleeves

Alex540
11-19-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm not trying to sound negative, but if Ron Paul were to get the nomination, but still lose in the general election to Obama, I would still be enormously proud. Rand would have an epic setup going towards 2016 against Biden or whoever, and I think that would be really good.

playboymommy
11-19-2011, 08:52 AM
I don't think Ron will get the GOP nomination. The establishment is too powerful to allow that to happen. Unfortunately I think this battle for our liberties is only going to get harder. The establishment elites have controlled us for too long and they're not giving up that power easily. I think 2012 is going to be, as the Mayan calendar predicted, a year the world will change completely. I think that change is the people, rising up and taking their liberties back, all over the world. And in America, we the people come together, all party differences aside, and put Ron in the white house ourselves.

No Free Beer
11-19-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm calling it now! Ron Paul for World Chancellor!!! Wait..what?

No Free Beer
11-19-2011, 08:56 AM
I don't think Ron will get the GOP nomination. The establishment is too powerful to allow that to happen. Unfortunately I think this battle for our liberties is only going to get harder. The establishment elites have controlled us for too long and they're not giving up that power easily. I think 2012 is going to be, as the Mayan calendar predicted, a year the world will change completely. I think that change is the people, rising up and taking their liberties back, all over the world. And in America, we the people come together, all party differences aside, and put Ron in the white house ourselves.

Way to kill the party, Jenn...

helmuth_hubener
11-19-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't think Ron will get the GOP nomination. The establishment is too powerful to allow that to happen. Unfortunately I think this battle for our liberties is only going to get harder. The establishment elites have controlled us for too long and they're not giving up that power easily. I think 2012 is going to be, as the Mayan calendar predicted, a year the world will change completely. I think that change is the people, rising up and taking their liberties back, all over the world. And in America, we the people come together, all party differences aside, and put Ron in the white house ourselves. BOOOO! :p

playboymommy
11-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Way to kill the party, Jenn...

:p I see Ron Paul as the POTUS, as to how he gets there, my view is different from yours. ;)

ctiger2
11-19-2011, 09:44 AM
The establishment is too powerful to allow that to happen.
Bullshit. That's what they want you to believe. The reality is they're powerless.

Number19
11-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Look, it's not raining on the parade to face reality; and reality is to recognize your enemy. It is possible to win every single primary and caucus and still not win the nomination. It is essential you know the process. The GOP changed the rules this election cycle. Delegates to the national convention will be allocated based on vote totals, not winner take all. This insures no one will be nominated on the first two or three or four votes. The eventual nominee will be decided by the delegates controlled by the second, third and forth place finishers and who these votes will be swung toward. This process will probably take days to work it self out as deals are struck in the back rooms. This process will not work in RP's favor and means not only must we win the caucuses and primaries, but the fight must be carried on to the state conventions where the national delegates will be selected.

Travlyr
11-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Look, it's not raining on the parade to face reality; and reality is to recognize your enemy. It is possible to win every single primary and caucus and still not win the nomination. It is essential you know the process. The GOP changed the rules this election cycle. Delegates to the national convention will be allocated based on vote totals, not winner take all. This insures no one will be nominated on the first two or three or four votes. The eventual nominee will be decided by the delegates controlled by the second, third and forth place finishers and who these votes will be swung toward. This process will probably take days to work it self out as deals are struck in the back rooms. This process will not work in RP's favor and means not only must we win the caucuses and primaries, but the fight must be carried on to the state conventions where the national delegates will be selected.
Doesn't it go even deeper than that? Couldn't Ron win all the votes and the GOP still nominate someone else? They are a private organization after all.

matt0611
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Doesn't it go even deeper than that? Couldn't Ron win all the votes and the GOP still nominate someone else? They are a private organization after all.

Wouldn't that be a recipe for a disaster? If they go against what most people will see as the people's choice?
Seems like a sure fire way to get Obama in the white house for another term. But I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the GOP establishment would rather have BHO in the whitehouse than RP.

Uriah
11-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Bullshit. That's what they want you to believe. The reality is they're powerless.

All power resides with the people. The establishment is only as powerful as we allow them to be.

LibertyEagle
11-19-2011, 10:55 AM
One thing this tells me is that we do not want to alienate ANYONE. Because we are going to need every single delegate that we can get, when other candidates drop out of the reace.

If you listened to Michelson's interview of Paul, you heard the person call in saying he would never vote for Ron because of his rude supporters that he had encountered. Both in the '07 straw poll and the one earlier this year. Ron gave him something to think about, before he got off the call, but we surely do not need to be alienating people. If Paul is not their 1st choice, we darn sure want him to be their 2nd choice.

We are going to need all the support that we can get, and then some.

Travlyr
11-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Wouldn't that be a recipe for a disaster? If they go against what most people will see as the people's choice?
Seems like a sure fire way to get Obama in the white house for another term. But I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the GOP establishment would rather have BHO in the whitehouse than RP.
It would be a disaster but a "Hail Mary" by the GOP establishment will not surprise me.

Ron Paul is going to be the President. The GOP leadership would be smart to nominate him. History is no longer written by the powers-that-be. It is being documented real time right here on this forum and all over the Internet forever and ever Amen. Mainstream media is dying. Local media and the Internet are calling the liars out. People don't like to be lied too or fooled.

Number19
11-19-2011, 11:36 AM
The thing to remember, going into the national convention, no candidate is going to control more than, maybe, 30-35-40% of the delegates. This will not represent a mandate of the people.

Read about the 1860 election where Lincoln was a very distant 2nd in delegate strength to Seward. It was the 3rd, 4th and 5th place finishers who eventually swung the decision to Lincoln.

I see four candidates taking it all the way - Romney, Gingrich, Cain and Paul. The 2012 GOP Convention is going to be one right out of the history books - a knock-down, drag-out, backroom, deal-making (minus the cigar smoke) confab. It's going to be very interesting. I've seen several MSM observations that this is going to be a fight for the soul of the Republican Party.

seapilot
11-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Good time to buy Ron Paul gear and campaign items. They could be a good investment in 10-20 years to sell on ebay to collectors. Good investment now too to get the campaign more money.

Revolution9
11-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I really can't stand the arrogance that goes on with this whole idea that "the general will be a landslide"

I think it's quite out of touch with reality. Both races will be incredibly difficult.

Tell it to the time traveller.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-19-2011, 01:10 PM

There is like 10,000 of "them" worldwide. They are too busy with their perversions and they are reptilian in that they do the same things over and over like a frakkin' robot. The terrorism gambits haven't changed since Rockefeller blew up shit and blamed it on competitors. They know what to do with sheep. They do not however have a clue how to herd cats or real humans. We are awakening. We have them outnumbered 10,000 to 1.

Rev9

playboymommy
11-19-2011, 01:12 PM

That's what I'm talking about. The powers that be control the voting machines. They're not going to allow an honest, principled man like Ron Paul to end their crimes. History proves this. And history proves that we the people are going to have to prove how powerful we truly are, and it's going to have to go beyond the ballot box.

Number19
11-19-2011, 02:39 PM
I wanted to set the record straight; I've learned that proportional delegate allocation to the national convention is only mandatory for pre-April primaries and caucuses.

Anti Federalist
11-19-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm voting RP for President regardless of what happens.

No One But Paul

A Son of Liberty
11-19-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm voting RP for President regardless of what happens.

No One But Paul

WHAT YOU SAID.

I'm either voting for Ron Paul, writing in Ron Paul, or not voting.

+ rep to you, good sir. :D

John F Kennedy III
11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Has a candidate ever carried every single state?

Cleaner44
11-19-2011, 05:59 PM

Dr. Paul is Ronstoppable!

ctiger2
11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
I forgot to mention in the OP I can predict the future.

Feelgood
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Has a candidate ever carried every single state?

Not that I am aware of. Reagan came close vs Mondale. That was a landslide!

Brett85
11-19-2011, 07:00 PM
I forgot to mention in the OP I can predict the future.

I wish I could see into the future. I could make billions of dollars on intrade.

cindy25
11-19-2011, 08:29 PM
The thing to remember, going into the national convention, no candidate is going to control more than, maybe, 30-35-40% of the delegates. This will not represent a mandate of the people.

Read about the 1860 election where Lincoln was a very distant 2nd in delegate strength to Seward. It was the 3rd, 4th and 5th place finishers who eventually swung the decision to Lincoln.

I see four candidates taking it all the way - Romney, Gingrich, Cain and Paul. The 2012 GOP Convention is going to be one right out of the history books - a knock-down, drag-out, backroom, deal-making (minus the cigar smoke) confab. It's going to be very interesting. I've seen several MSM observations that this is going to be a fight for the soul of the Republican Party.

Cain is finished, but Perry still has money. If it goes as far as the convention then it could end up being dealing away the VP slot to get the nomination

TheBlackPeterSchiff
11-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I just dont see it happening, American public is just too clueless. But I do see him coming close and causing a lot of discussion. It's going to be interesting.

anaconda
11-19-2011, 10:43 PM
I see four candidates taking it all the way - Romney, Gingrich, Cain and Paul.

Cain? The next eight weeks will sink him I believe. The retard personae just can't last with any degree of success.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-19-2011, 11:44 PM
Cain? The next eight weeks will sink him I believe. The retard personae just can't last with any degree of success.
Ugh I don't get Cain supporters. Rapists are ruining the economy, so people want to elect a rapist that plans to rape all classes equally?

pappy
11-20-2011, 01:38 AM

Heh. They been doing that with impunity very aggressively for the quite some time. No one does a damn thing about it.:mad:

But yes, at some point the disaster cake will be all baked up. Just don't know if an outright repudiation of a Ron Paul lead would be the catalyst. People are just so apathetic/unfree/unaware. We already withstand so many egregious insults to our liberty with barely a hiccup in our stride. :mad:

Our progress is definitely encouraging though. More and more only look slightly askance at liberty talk from me, where they used to stare aghast. :)

pappy

ryanmkeisling
11-20-2011, 01:39 AM
The fascist establishment are shittin themselves. Hehe!

+REP FOR THIS THREAD

cindy25
11-20-2011, 01:47 AM
I just dont see it happening, American public is just too clueless. But I do see him coming close and causing a lot of discussion. It's going to be interesting.

American public is clueless, but also desperate. all that is needed for a a Paul presidency is 25% of the IA caucus vote, which is about 5% of IA Republicans, which is 2% of Iowa voters; if Ron wins IA, he wins NH and then SC. If Romney wins IA he wins it all. if Newt wins IA the convention will be deadlocked.

speciallyblend
11-20-2011, 02:25 AM
American public is clueless, but also desperate. all that is needed for a a Paul presidency is 25% of the IA caucus vote, which is about 5% of IA Republicans, which is 2% of Iowa voters; if Ron wins IA, he wins NH and then SC. If Romney wins IA he wins it all. if Newt wins IA the convention will be deadlocked.

exactly, to be honest if we place 1-3rd in many of the upcoming states. We can win this at convention but let us go for the knock out win iowa and nh etc etc. Ron Paul vs Status Quo. We will be in it all the way to the end:) Ron Paul 2012 Common Sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9FkRvvnrg)
there is no choice but to WIN, Ron Paul 2012 Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!