PDA

View Full Version : Denver Police Like Ron Paul, straight from the streets of OWS!!!

speciallyblend
11-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Pasted from my facebook page,

Hello Kenny's friends. Denver cops love Ron Paul! I was making my way home from the 16th street mall where yesterday I got caught up in Occupy Denver crowds. Huge, rude, and scary. Anyway we were talking about what I need to do to take action to get it stopped. City council - I'm calling on Monday do so in Denver please. Anyway I thanked them for their work and said from a Ron Paul Republican. Not one but all 4 smiled and said US TOO! One shook my hand. I usually let Kenny do our activism as i have focused more on getting back on my feet. Now that I am I speak up on the bus and to our local law! That made me smile tonight.

Is that not a Awesome moment?? Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even AF gotta give props;) hopefully mods would leave here for rpf entertainment and lurkers!!

Johnnymac
11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
thats freakin awesome how old were they?

sailingaway
11-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Looks like the right place for it, to me!

+rep for sharing!

speciallyblend
11-18-2011, 07:22 PM
for the record the ows protest is getting out of hand at a shopping mall. All they are doing is disrupting traffic, acting rude, and petty crime etc etc . At least the folks know it is not ron paul folks! What is going down at the 16th mall is utter bs and people and businesses want it stopped and i do not blame them.

speciallyblend
11-18-2011, 07:23 PM
thats freakin awesome how old were they?

30's 40's and the young one was hispanic and maybe 29?

Yieu
11-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Wow, this is awesome news... I wouldn't have suspected it, he must really be catchin' on... I'm telling you.

ShaneEnochs
11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Great news :) +rep!

realtonygoodwin
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
But I thought all cops were evil or something?

ctb619
11-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Wow, this is awesome news... I wouldn't have suspected it, he must really be catchin' on... I'm telling you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8#t=0m28s

ShaneEnochs
11-18-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8#t=0m28s

I'm so glad we have better ads now...

speciallyblend
11-19-2011, 02:42 PM
ron paulin for all the good law enforcement out there!!!

Anti Federalist
11-19-2011, 02:45 PM
even AF gotta give props;)

No I don't and no I won't.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?331379-IA-Cops-raid-farm-tackle-and-abuse-family-and-shoot-their-dogs.-No-arrests-made.

Anti Federalist
11-19-2011, 02:46 PM
But I thought all cops were evil or something?

Today they are saying that.

Tomorrow they are doing this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?331379-IA-Cops-raid-farm-tackle-and-abuse-family-and-shoot-their-dogs.-No-arrests-made.

If you truly believed in what RP was saying, all of it, you would have no logical or moral choice but to resign.

You can't say one day you are friend of liberty and the next day partake in an atrocity described in that link.

speciallyblend
11-19-2011, 03:00 PM

If you truly believed in what RP was saying, all of it, you would have no logical or moral choice but to resign.

You can't say one day you are friend of liberty and the next day partake in an atrocity described in that link.

yep denver police are part of the borg no individuals what so ever. They are all guilty just like the ows protesters. come on af ? There are good guys and gals in law enforcement. We are winning the battle many denver police see the difference between ron paul supporters and troublemakers. 4 police like Ron paul 2012 and say it to my wife and you find a way to crap on it, come on man geez

pcosmar
11-19-2011, 03:08 PM

http://www.telluridenews.com/articles/2011/11/18/news/doc4ec5c10611dab203783873.txt

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/29800493/detail.html

The protesters come from a wide range of backgrounds. Some are business owners, some are employees. Some are students and some are unemployed.

Among the protesters is a 33-year-old man who gave his name only as Neil. He described himself as a business owner, father, husband and substitute teacher.

“I’ve been here since day one,” Neil said. “I firmly believe these people have a voice about corruption in our banking system.”

Neil told 7NEWS that he owns a bar and grill in Texas but that he’s lived in Colorado for about four years.

He’s not the only business owner taking part in the protests. David Anderson owns a storage shed company called A-Shed. He said he, too, has been on the front lines of Occupy Denver since it began.

“This is the first protest I’ve ever been involved with,” Anderson said. “I felt it was my duty as an American citizen because of the things that I’ve seen.”

Anderson said Wall Street and Washington aren’t his only concerns. He said he’s also concerned about local efforts to silence the Occupy movement.

Anti Federalist
11-19-2011, 03:11 PM
yep denver police are part of the borg no individuals what so ever. They are all guilty just like the ows protesters. come on af ? There are good guys and gals in law enforcement. We are winning the battle many denver police see the difference between ron paul supporters and troublemakers. 4 police like Ron paul 2012 and say it to my wife and you find a way to crap on it, come on man geez

When a day goes by that I don't see an innocent family getting abused, getting tasered, getting shot, getting pepper sprayed, their dogs getting shot, for no good damn reason, then maybe I'll be inclined to agree.

And I didn't "crap all over it".

I'm glad you had some positive outreach.

My position is clear and we disagree, simple as that.

Serve this miserable, dying, corrupt, evil system as an enforcer and you're a bad guy in my book.

Period.

jtstellar
11-20-2011, 03:00 PM
If you truly believed in what RP was saying, all of it

LOL says the anti-free trader.. this is hilarious

oh ya here's a reminder ron paul is for free trade http://youtu.be/W-3Hb2v8ZXw?t=53m16s

low preference guy
11-20-2011, 03:07 PM
No part of RP's message says being a cop is necessarily morally objectionable. More bullshit from crazy AF.

PaulConventionWV
11-20-2011, 04:55 PM

I'm a bit more forgiving of people's ignorance. After all, many of those police think they are truly there to protect the common good of the public, and they are just trying to make a living. I would suggest they resign as well, though.

PaulConventionWV
11-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Oh yeah, and I also learned from the family forum that Paul believes the Constitution was meant as a barrier on the federal government, not the states. Take that, pcosmar.

Seraphim
11-20-2011, 05:00 PM
The Constitution is a restraint on the Feds, yes. But with Jefferson in France at the time of it's writing, it is less effective than it should be. You can thank Hamilton for that.

Oh yeah, and I also learned from the family forum that Paul believes the Constitution was meant as a barrier on the federal government, not the states. Take that, pcosmar.

Anti Federalist
11-20-2011, 05:09 PM

Meant to be.

In reality is it not, through the "incorporation clause" in the 14th Amendment.

PaulConventionWV
11-20-2011, 09:44 PM
The Constitution is a restraint on the Feds, yes. But with Jefferson in France at the time of it's writing, it is less effective than it should be. You can thank Hamilton for that.

No doubt I'm with you 100% brother. Hamilton was a crook.

PaulConventionWV
11-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Meant to be.

In reality is it not, through the "incorporation clause" in the 14th Amendment.

Yep, I know what you're talking about. It's a damned shame.

QuickZ06
11-20-2011, 11:54 PM

I agree. I would like to be a cop but won't b.c I despise hypocrites and won't join a force to punish and enslave.

speciallyblend
11-21-2011, 01:57 AM
I agree. I would like to be a cop but won't b.c I despise hypocrites and won't join a force to punish and enslave.

maybe ron paul should quit, congress is hypocrites and shouldn't join a government to punish and enslave. screw individual actions police or politicians! /s police haters sound like collectivists!!

it amazes me that i am on ron paul forums and defending police but i feel i have to after af and the police haters i have seen on this thread screw individuals they are all the same if they are police. That is how you folks are sounding!

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-21-2011, 03:08 AM
If we just call the cops slime, they're going to be more inclined to club our heads. If we try to be friends with them, they might switch sides.

speciallyblend
11-21-2011, 03:13 AM
If we just call the cops slime, they're going to be more inclined to club our heads. If we try to be friends with them, they might switch sides.

yeah i hear ya, that is why i made this thread. I thought it was awesome 4 police at ows protest in denver(with all the problems the ows protesters are causing and highly intense) at a bus stop talked to my wife and openly endorsed ron paul. I call that WIN WIN WIN and it was sincere:)

QuickZ06
11-21-2011, 12:00 PM
maybe ron paul should quit, congress is hypocrites and shouldn't join a government to punish and enslave. screw individual actions police or politicians! /s police haters sound like collectivists!!

it amazes me that i am on ron paul forums and defending police but i feel i have to after af and the police haters i have seen on this thread screw individuals they are all the same if they are police. That is how you folks are sounding!

But you are not getting the point, Who owns the police? Now what makes more sense, going to the source of the issue (Federal, State and local governments) or joining your local police force. I plan to run for a political position in the near future and attack the problem from the source. Not join a force where I would have to play by the rules thus being a complete hypocrite. If people don't like the change I would bring then so be it guess I'm out for another term but if the police force does not like me they can fire me on spot, harass my family, screw with my life. Stuff they would most differently do if I was part of the corrupt police system as I would not play by the rules. Remember who owns the police (yes, even though we do technically, we all know who really does) even though yes I am glad they are for Ron Paul but I still see hypocrites as I'm sure to keep there job they will do anything like the slaves they are. Time will tell in the future, just who is on what side.

pcosmar
11-21-2011, 12:09 PM

I never said it wasn't intended to be a barrier to the Federal Government.

I just stated that it also had barriers to state and local government. ALL GOVERNMENT.

Or do you believe that a State can infringe on Rights??
Do you believe a State can infringe on the Right to Keep and Bear arms?
Do you believe a State can Arrest you without warrant?
Do you believe a State can Jail you without trial?
Take your property?
Search your home?

It applies to all government.

Athan
11-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Alright!