PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Scripts TV Broadcasting RP blackout?

GayRPFan
11-06-2007, 05:55 PM
If you live in any of these cities listed below and watch any of these respective local news programs, have you noticed Ron Paul is being blacked-out in your community by Scripts Broadcasting corporation? I need to confirm this or is it just Tulsa?

I watch KJRH Ch 2 news here in Tulsa, they've never had a report about Ron Paul from their Washington DC political reporter, Samantha Hayes. She apparently is the Scripts in-house DC reporter for all these stations listed below. Today, once again, she has yet to mention Ron Paul's stunningly successful fundraiser. I even emailed (yesterday) the Evening news Anchor Russ McCaskey regarding the success of Ron Paul 5th of Nov fundraising. What's weird, he responds by telling me Ron Paul unfortunately did not reach his goal. HUH? What? I said to myself. I sent him another email correcting him, nicely and asked him if Ron Pauls successful Nov 5th event will be reported either by him or Scripts Washington Dc based reporter Samantha Hayes. He never replied to my inquiry nor was it reported by the Washington bureau Samantha Hayes.

Question to other Rp'ers in the below coverage areas: Have you experienced the same thing in your respective areas? I' am very tee's off and am pursuing this to inform people what is happening in Tulsa ok. I suspect the same thing is happening in these other cities and need to confirm it and proceed to do some action to get their attention to rectify this patently obvious black-out of Ron Paul.

Scripts Broadcasting Stations

Arizona
• KNXV, Ch. 15, Phoenix, AZ www.abc15.com

Florida
• WFTS, Ch. 28, Tampa, FL www.abcactionnews.com
• WPTV, Ch. 5, West Palm Beach, FL www.wptv.com

Kansas
• KMCI, Ch.38, Lawrence, KS www.38thespot.com

Maryland
• WMAR, Ch. 2, Baltimore, MD www.abc2news.com

Michigan
• WXYZ, Ch. 7, Detroit, MI www.wxyz.com