PDA

View Full Version : Paul on Hannity 11/17/00. Winning. Not in a Sheen kinda way.

phill4paul
11-18-2011, 01:16 AM
I did a search and apologize if it was posted.

I was driving from N. Florida to Cackalacky today and was tuning to talk. Hannity came on and said Ron was coming on. I suffered through a segment of the Ghoul and how he would handle OWS. Then had to suffer through Rove. "Ron Paul" coming on next....
Station fade. Rage. On the road.
So I get home and find it....

Good interview. Ron keeps 'em guessing.

http://www.dailypaul.com/187690/ron-paul-interview-w-sean-hannity-radio

phill4paul
11-18-2011, 01:27 AM
Hannity is begging for a 'scoop.' Ron should tell him he would be happy to come on his T.V. show and explain why a non-interventionist(not Isolationist) policy would secure this country more so than the current policy of 'world policeman.' Hannity is asking for it. Give it to him. A debate on why Ron's foreign policy is better. He is going to have to do it against Obombya.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks for posting this. +rep to you

VBRonPaulFan
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
great interview

KAYA
11-18-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?330679-COMING-ON-after-4-ET-%2811-17%29-Ron-Paul-On-Sean-Hannity-Radio-Show-Official-Thread

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

evadmurd
11-18-2011, 10:43 AM
It's good to hear Hannity and the good doctor having a little fun. Continuing to build these types of relationships is always better than attacking them. Ron Paul is not only consistent in his political policy and ideology, but is consistent in character. I still say that will be one of the key tipping points of winning Iowa and NH.

apex
11-18-2011, 11:42 AM
I cant believe Ron Paul isnt everyone's top choice.

The Free Hornet
11-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Hannity begged Ron Paul to rule out the 3rd party stuff. Ron stuck with his "no intention" line and Hannity really didn't like that.

Is there a way for the campaign to formulate the thinking here? For example, would it be irresponsible to rule out a 3rd party run given the shennanigans that can occur either via the media or state politics? Would he be correct to say, "If we can have a fair, honest race then there will be no third party run but I can't guarantee the behavior of the party officials so why should I pledge to anything?".

We all know that if journalists had ethical standards, then half of them covering the primary would have been fired (in truth, they would behave after a couple or even one got shit canned).

It seems to me there are logical, valid and even conservative reasons for not closing this door but I have not seen them well expressed. It might be better than how this interview ended (which was still AWESOME).

Ekrub
11-18-2011, 02:22 PM
I think that the only reason that Ron doesn't rule it out is that it keeps Republicans from completely bashing him. If they had an oath from Ron saying that he wouldn't run third party then they would be in attack mode. This way, they have to be cordial.

helmuth_hubener
11-18-2011, 05:04 PM
'No one's pledging anything to me; why should I pledge anything to them?'