PDA

View Full Version : GunnyFreedom $10 Moneybomb TOADY

TCE
11-17-2011, 11:05 PM
We're looking for donations of $5 or ideally $10 and for the most people possible:

Confirmation number: 0MP97346DGXXXXXXX
Donation amount: $20.00 USD
Total: $20.00 USD
Purpose: Glen Bradley for State House
Reference: NewSiteJuly2011
Contributor: TCE

Post your donation receipts!

sailingaway
11-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Confirmation Number: 1DL0711474159xxxx Placed on Nov 17, 2011
Purpose Donation
amount
Glen Bradley for State House
Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $10.00 USD
Total Amount: $10.00 USD

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2011, 12:42 AM
I just want to take a moment to thank y'all for helping, and to thank TCE for putting this together. This is not just a reelection, it is a step up from the House to the Senate. It will demonstrate not only that our platform has staying power, it has momentum.

qwerty
11-18-2011, 01:43 AM
BUMP!

Southron
11-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Donated.

JohnnyRocko
11-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Confirmation number: xxxx
Donation amount: $10.00 USD
Total: $10.00 USD

Pizzo
11-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Confirmation number: 29T977723xxxxxxxx

TexMac
11-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Confirmation number:

8WJ51578ED2547510

Donation amount:

$25.00 USD

Total:

$25.00 USD

Purpose:

raystone
11-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Confirmation Number: 81G36079BC950662G Placed on Nov 18, 2011
Purpose Donation
amount
Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $10.00 USD
Total Amount: $10.00 USD

angelatc
11-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Gunny, what part of NC will you be representing? My husband has a lot of family in NC - none were in your House district, but they might possibly be in the Senate district. They're avid Ron Paul supporters, representing 3 generations now.

Acala
11-18-2011, 09:24 AM
I can number on one the hand the elected representatives in any office in the land that I trust to truly understand and guard liberty. Gunny is one of them.

Confirmation number: 23A57483UX517754X
Donation amount: $75.00 USD
Total: $75.00 USD

tsai3904
11-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Confirmation number: 7LE5661528419653N
Donation amount: $10.00 USD
Total: $10.00 USD

jacque
11-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Gunny, what part of NC will you be representing? My husband has a lot of family in NC - none were in your House district, but they might possibly be in the Senate district. They're avid Ron Paul supporters, representing 3 generations now.

SD 18 is all of Franklin County and the North Eastern and Eastern Wake County. It takes in some of Wake Forest, Knightdale and Garner.

specsaregood
11-18-2011, 10:01 AM
This Payment will appear on your credit card statement as "PayPal *GLENBRADLEY"

Confirmation Number: 1XD63324AT81XXXXX Placed on Nov 18, 2011
Total Amount: $15.00 USD

specsaregood
11-18-2011, 10:04 AM
For those lurkers, wondering what is going on here:

http://northcarolina.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2011/09/thank-you-glen-bradley/

Thank You Glen Bradley!

We want to take a moment to bring to your attention a truly exceptional legislator in North Carolina: Representative Glen Bradley. Glen is a true patriot and defender of the Constitution and he is an exceptionally rare member of the North Carolina legislature.

As you may know, the Tenth Amendment Center provides model legislation in a number of areas. Glen has introduced or supported legislation in the 2011 session which aligns closely with no less than 7 of our legislative focuses. This is the most number of bills of any legislator in the 2011 session, including a heroic introduction of The Constitutional Tender act, where he was the sole primary sponsor with no co-sponsors.

Glen: Thank you so much for your heroic efforts in the 2011 NC Legislative Session! You are an inspiration to us all!

Dear Reader: Please take a moment of your time and send Representative Bradley a heartfelt Thank You! His contact information is provided below. Please visit his re-election site (http://glenbradley2012.com/) and donate your time or money as you can. Appropriately, there is a Constitution Day moneybomb scheduled for September 17th.

Here is a listing of the bills which Representative Bradley has sponsored or co-sponsored, and for which we at the Tenth Amendment Center are very grateful. Primary sponsor is designated by a P, and co-sponsor by a C.

H 2 – Protect Healthcare Freedom (C)

H 34 – State’s Right to Claim Sovereignty (P)

H 65 – North Carolina Famer’s Freedom Protection Act (P)

H 240 – Intrastate Commerce (P)

H 241 – North Carolina Firearms Freedom Act (P)

H 448 – Constitutional Tender Act (P)

H 577 – Medical Cannabis Act (C)

Contact Information:

Rep. Glen Bradley (R)
Franklin, Halifax, Nash / Youngsville
Glen.Bradley@ncleg.net
Raleigh Office – 919-733-5860
Local Office – 919-728-0449

Kevin Baynes is the Outreach Director for the North Carolina Tenth Amendment Center.

Bruno
11-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Donation Details

Confirmation number: 0MJ20glenforliberty
Contributor: Bruno

jacque
11-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Thank you all. Keep promoting. We are up to $490.

Thanks
Freedom Mom

specsaregood
11-18-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't read the dailypaul at all so I'm not sure; but who do we know over there that can get something up on the site for Glen today?

jacque
11-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Adam C. Love
State Senator Doug Berger (and his hair) have decided to run against Rep. Glen Bradley in the new Senate District 18. On the advice of his hair, which is managing his campaign, Berger has come out name-calling, because apparently advocating adherence to the 10th Amendment and trying to keep the government out of your life as much as possible is "extreme."

http://www.carolinapoliticsonline.com/2011/11/18/berger-will-run-in-new-sd-18-calls-bradley-extremist

Show Senator Berger's hair what you think by participating in Rep. Bradley's moneybomb, going on today at http://glenbradley2012.com/main/

Freedom Mom:D

PaulConventionWV
11-18-2011, 11:04 AM
TOADY!!!!!!!

:toady::toady::toady::toady::toady::toady::toady:

:D

speciallyblend
11-18-2011, 11:13 AM
You know i promised my wife i wouldn't donate anymore money until the 16th to Ron Paul. Well hun glen bradley is not Ron paul:)wonder how that will fly hmmm:) Confirmation number: 7G296535T34615421. 10.00 Glen is the Man folks,please consider donating asap!!!!

TCE
11-18-2011, 12:10 PM
I don't read the dailypaul at all so I'm not sure; but who do we know over there that can get something up on the site for Glen today?

Unfortunately, no one. I looked into it and only saw Ron Paul posts, so I figured they didn't advertise liberty candidates. Next go around, if anyone knows someone at the Daily Paul, please contact Glen, Jacque, or me to see if we can push Glen's big moneybomb coming up. Thanks. That would be an excellent advertising venue.

jacque
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Josh Lowry should know who to contact.

TCE can you send him a PM and ask him to post a snip?

Thanks

speciallyblend
11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately, no one. I looked into it and only saw Ron Paul posts, so I figured they didn't advertise liberty candidates. Next go around, if anyone knows someone at the Daily Paul, please contact Glen, Jacque, or me to see if we can push Glen's big moneybomb coming up. Thanks. That would be an excellent advertising venue.

a thread can be made , then it could be voted up. I think that works somewhat.

lx43
11-18-2011, 12:29 PM
What is Gunny's platform? Who is he running against in the republican part? How much does he need to raise?

cucucachu0000
11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
just gave 10 ill post the confirmation when i get home.

jacque
11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
What is Gunny's platform? Who is he running against in the republican part? How much does he need to raise?

Gunny' platform has not changed from the 2010 election. As of right now, no one has announced but the NCGOP is trying to recruit someone so Glen will have a primary. They do not want him back in the NC Congress.

If Gunny will have a primary, he will need at least $30,000 because the GOP will throw everything they can into his opponents coffers.

Will this help tell you about Gunny

Thank You Glen Bradley!

Written by: Kevin Baynes

Glen Bradley - Defender of the Constitution and hero of the NC 2011 Legislative Session
We want to take a moment to bring to your attention a truly exceptional legislator in North Carolina: Representative Glen Bradley. Glen is a true patriot and defender of the Constitution and he is an exceptionally rare member of the North Carolina legislature.

As you may know, the Tenth Amendment Center provides model legislation in a number of areas. Glen has introduced or supported legislation in the 2011 session which aligns closely with no less than 7 of our legislative focuses. This is the most number of bills of any legislator in the 2011 session, including a heroic introduction of The Constitutional Tender act, where he was the sole primary sponsor with no co-sponsors.

Glen: Thank you so much for your heroic efforts in the 2011 NC Legislative Session! You are an inspiration to us all!

Dear Reader: Please take a moment of your time and send Representative Bradley a heartfelt Thank You! His contact information is provided below. Please visit his re-election site (http://glenbradley2012.com/) and donate your time or money as you can. Appropriately, there is a Constitution Day moneybomb scheduled for September 17th.

Here is a listing of the bills which Representative Bradley has sponsored or co-sponsored, and for which we at the Tenth Amendment Center are very grateful. Primary sponsor is designated by a P, and co-sponsor by a C.

H 2 – Protect Healthcare Freedom (C)

H 34 – State’s Right to Claim Sovereignty (P)

H 65 – North Carolina Famer’s Freedom Protection Act (P)

H 240 – Intrastate Commerce (P)

H 241 – North Carolina Firearms Freedom Act (P)

H 448 – Constitutional Tender Act (P)

H 577 – Medical Cannabis Act (C)

Contact Information:

Rep. Glen Bradley (R)
Franklin, Halifax, Nash / Youngsville
Glen.Bradley@ncleg.net
Raleigh Office – 919-733-5860
Local Office – 919-728-0449

TCE
11-18-2011, 12:43 PM

He is as pro-liberty as they come. For State Sovereignty. Promotes Farmer and Gun Owner Rights. He promotes legalizing the usage of gold and silver in North Carolina to pay taxes. He has promoted a bill to nullify the Health Care Law.

Specially: You are absolutely right. I will definitely contact Josh for the next go around, he has been excellent throughout this whole process.

lx43
11-18-2011, 12:44 PM
I really don't know what his platform was from 2010, but from what I see I really like it what he did while in the legislature.

lx43
11-18-2011, 12:45 PM
What about cutting the NC govt budget?

PS hope I'm not coming off sounding like a dick. I just want to know more before I put my money with a candidate. I'm seriously thinking about a $500 donation.

TCE
11-18-2011, 01:00 PM

PS hope I'm not coming off sounding like a dick. I just want to know more before I put my money with a candidate. I'm seriously thinking about a $500 donation.

No problem. I personally spend several hours accumulating information on a candidate myself. Gunny is absolutely for cutting the NC budget as much as possible. All of Gunny's proposed bills can be found here: http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/reports/introducedBills.pl?nUserID=607&Chamber=H

Specifically relating to taxing and spending:

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2011/Bills/House/PDF/H902v1.pdf
http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2011/Bills/House/PDF/H627v2.pdf - Commission to look for Waste and Cut It.
http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2011/Bills/House/PDF/H587v1.pdf - Bill that sought to go through regulatory agencies in North Carolina to reform them and make more efficient.

If you're curious, you can peruse through his bills (through the first link), hopefully you'll like what you see. :)

P.S. $500 would make a huge dent in this race. If you're curious about how it would be used, here is an itemized list Jacque posted put into dollar amounts:

$1000 can buy yard signs
$2000 can buy yard signs and bumper stickers
$3000 can buy all the above and print handouts.

KCIndy
11-18-2011, 01:11 PM
You know i promised my wife i wouldn't donate anymore money until the 16th to Ron Paul. Well hun glen bradley is not Ron paul:)wonder how that will fly hmmm:) Confirmation number: 7G296535T34615421. 10.00 Glen is the Man folks,please consider donating asap!!!!

Yeah, I've been catching some heat about that myself lately.... yikes! :D

KCIndy
11-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Okay, folks, here's the deal.

I was going to do a matching challenge - I would go in for ten bucks every time someone donated ten bucks. Unfortunately, starting in about an hour I'm going to be offline for a couple of days due to running through Canada. So rather than ask for matches and then donate at the end of the day, here's my contribution now:

Confirmation number: 4VR84927N3409781R
Donation amount: $100.00 USD

And I will *BEG* people to toss in five, ten, fifteen bucks, or whatever you can afford.

This is serious. Glen's election represents a big part of the momentum mentioned earlier in this thread. Regardless of whether Ron Paul wins or loses in '12, we must show the world that the liberty movement is alive and well. North Carolina needs Glen in the NC Senate. So does the entire nation. Regardless of which state you call home, the ideas and bills that Glen puts forward in North Carolina can - with our help - send shock waves of change rippling across the entire United States.

Ten bucks, folks. Give up a couple of coffees at Starbucks and make a real difference.

lx43
11-18-2011, 01:27 PM
TCE: thanks I'll take me some time to read throw your links.

olehounddog
11-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Confirmation number: 1UX2865900546094C
Donation amount: $100.00 USD
Total: $100.00 USD
Contributor: Fred Brown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCIndy
11-18-2011, 01:36 PM

If you like Ron Paul, you'll like Glen Bradley.

And tossing $500 into this race is, in terms of bang for the buck, just like tossing $5,000 into Ron Paul's coffers. A few hundred bucks one way or another can make a HUGE difference in a local race like this, and I would urge, beg and cajole you donate whatever you can afford. In my opinion, it's worth a bit of sacrifice.

In fact, if you read my earlier post in response to speciallyblend's comment about donations, you'll see that I'll probably be "in the doghouse" for a few days for my donation. Oh, the slings and arrows we endure for freedom! ;) ;)

lx43
11-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Ok guys I'm in after reading some of the bills he sponsored or co-sponsored, but I'm going to do a matching thread like you suggested. ;)

olehounddog
11-18-2011, 01:43 PM
If it don't hurt just a wee bit, then give a little more. Please!

tsai3904
11-18-2011, 01:43 PM
For those who haven't seen it, here's Glen Bradley's endorsement of Ron Paul:

The Honorable Ron Paul
United States House of Representatives

Dear Representative Paul,

Without request and of my own accord, I hereby offer my endorsement for your 2012 campaign for President of the United States.

Congressman Ron Paul is the only elected official in my memory to stand unflinchingly and without compromise for the strict construction of the US Constitution, and the proper economic model that will restore peace and prosperity to the United States. There has been no better candidate for President of the United States in the last 100 years than Ron Paul.

We need Ron Paul in the White House fighting to restore Constitutional government, to restore American liberty, and to restore respect around the world so that we can live in peace and prosperity, and to restore the American dream in our era.

Ron Paul is the only candidate for President who has the courage to do what it takes to get America back on track, and I wholeheartedly and without reservation offer my endorsement to Ron Paul for President in 2012.

Respectfully submitted,

Representative Glen Bradley
NC State House of Representatives

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317094-Ron-Paul-Endorsements-from-Elected-Officials&p=3694022&viewfull=1#post3694022

TCE
11-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Words cannot describe how appreciative I am of all of the donations, especially KCIndy and OleHoundDog, you guys are awesome.

jacque
11-18-2011, 01:49 PM
I am at work. I will tally up what has been donated when I get home tonight 7PM EDT.

So far we have just hit the $750 mark. Thank you everyone and to TCE for doing such a great job.

KCIndy
11-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Don't forget, everyone, that sheer NUMBERS of donors count for an awful lot too. Even if you can only donate five dollars, it's vital, it is *critical* that you donate too.

For instance, it will look better to have raised $2,000 from 200 donors than $2,000 from 10 donors.

Numbers count, they really do. That has always been acknowledged as one of the big strengths of Ron Paul. He has a huge donor base, even when those donors might only be tossing in five or ten bucks. The number of donors represents potential.

So please, even if it's just five dollars, *please* send in a donation.

Thanks!! :)

PatriotOne
11-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Amount: $20.00 USD
Sent on: November 18, 2011
Payment method: Credit Card Payment
Subject line of your payment email: Glen Bradley for State House

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
TCE: thanks I'll take me some time to read throw your links.

First I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of this. This is bigger and more helpful than I can possibly say.

As to the budget, we passed a pretty historic budget this year in terms of cutting spending and allowing the Governor's "temporary" 1 cent sales tax to expire. I am on record opposing increases in the gas tax, and supporting a cap to limit the automatic growth of the gas tax.

HB587, the NC Job Growth bill (regulatory reform) was literally my only spending bill, and it's entire intent was to 'regulate the regulators' and reduce entry barriers to market, and make it harder for new regulations to exist, and easier for old regulations to be removed.

Throughout the budgeting process, I was on the appropriations subcommittee for general government, which meant we dealt with the government's own operating budgets. We cut way back on the general government budget, and literally the only spending I worked to preserve (not maintain or increase, but to preserve as the chair was working to eliminate it entirely) was spending for several museums of history, on the theory that the NC State Constitution requires the provision of education 'as free as practicable' and I felt that ought to include autodidacts like myself.

At the end of the day, we overcame a near $3 Billion dollar budget deficit, while still lowering taxes. We are in the process of working to prevent government agencies and municipalities from borrowing money without public referendum -- a Constitutional requirement that certain agencies and municipalities have gamed the process to avoid the constitutional requirement.

So, long story short, I have in every way shape and form fought for less spending and lower taxes. My one and only spending bill was regulatory reform for job growth, and it only spent $50,000 - a pittance compared to pretty much every other member of the House. My one and only budget line item that I was at odds with my subcommittee chair on was he wanted to defund historical museums entirely, while I only wanted to reduce their budgets to "barely enough to operate" because I believed that the State Constitutional requirement for education should include autodidacts. I won that fight.

Since the museum thing was literally the only area where I worked to preserve some budgetary funding, you deserve to know about it. What was $5 Million was to be reduced to $0, and I worked to keep $2 Million. They were looking at shuttering Historic Halifax, Tryon Palace, and Museum of the Cape fear (along with others). Now they will have, barely, enough to keep their doors open. So if you don't like any kind of government spending whatsoever, the only negative point you will have on me is I helped keep history museums open. (to be fair, at less than half of their 'current' funding)

Acala
11-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Gunny is a Patriot of the Old School. And I like the fact that he still hangs around RPF, and even asks for input on his work. Even with Ron Paul in the White House, we need to flood the legislatures with the likes of Gunny. Appreciate him now and avoid the rush!

KCIndy
11-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey, anyone and everyone!! LX43 has a $500 matching thread for "GunnyBomb" donations here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?331172-Glenn-Bradley-Matching-Thread-500.00

Be there or be square!!! :D

jacque
11-18-2011, 03:54 PM
We are at $1003. as of 5PM EST.

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2011, 04:33 PM
That's the first yardsign buy! :D

Click to embiggen ;)

Southron
11-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Bump

eduardo89
11-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Bump.

You know if I were a US citizen I'd give you as much as possible. Good luck with the race!

I hope Glen serves as inspirations to more people who decide to run for office. It's definitely inspired me, too bad I'm not even a citizen of the country I live in! I guess it's time to move back to Mexico and run as a socialists ;)

jacque
11-18-2011, 06:40 PM
OK. I made mistake earlier. We are at $1005 with a total of 29 donors so far.

Thanks for the yard signs. Time to move on to the bumper stickers! ;)

pacelli
11-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Donated $25 earlier. Come on folks!

GunnyFreedom
11-18-2011, 06:54 PM
I do appreciate it more than I can say. Even for those outside of NC we made a pretty big splash on Neil Cavuto and David Asman on gold as money, which was landmark considering the moderate history of North Carolina. :D

lx43
11-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Confirmation number 2X387485XD130252V

Donation Details
Donation amount: $500.00 USD
Total: $500.00 USD
Contributor: ***** *****

Recipient information
Donations coordinator: Committee to Elect Glen Bradley
Contact email: treasurer@glenbradley.net

jacque
11-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Thank you. We are up to $1799.12 with 37 donors. What a great group!

Freedom Mom

jacque
11-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Time for Freedom Mom to turn in. Glen and I are stomping for Ron Paul tomorrow. I need my sleep.

$1899.12 with 38 donors.

Thanks

Lucille
11-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I sent 25.00. Confirmation number: 4HP63544JFxxxxxxx

jacque
11-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Good morning. We are at $1969.12 with 42 donors.

Time to get ready to stomp for Ron Paul. I will be in and out the rest of the day. Please encourage all members to donate!

Thanks Freedom Mom

eduardo89
11-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Bump.

TCE
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Good morning. We are at $1969.12 with 42 donors.

Time to get ready to stomp for Ron Paul. I will be in and out the rest of the day. Please encourage all members to donate!

Thanks Freedom Mom

Anyone have $31 more for an equal $2000?

Aratus
11-19-2011, 02:39 PM
bump

Revolution0918
11-19-2011, 03:15 PM
TOADY!!!!!!!!

jacque
11-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Glen and I just got back from stomping for Ron Paul at Elon University in Burlington, NC. We got a lot of positive response.

We are up t0 $2049.12 with 47 donors.

Freedom Mom is tired, too much walking and the Betsy Ross was flying in the wind too. Glen was carrying the Marine flag. Loved every minute of it.

jacque
11-19-2011, 08:46 PM
The campaign has received $2049.12 from 47 donors. 26 1/2 hours remain for this Grassroots Fundraiser. Please donate $10. We have enough funds for the first batch of yard signs and bumper stickers. Now the campaign needs funds for printed material. 150 donors will purchase the handouts. Thank you from Glen's Mom!

jacque
11-20-2011, 07:49 AM
bump

jacque
11-20-2011, 08:10 AM
+!

jacque
11-20-2011, 08:34 AM
As of 9:30AM today, the campaign has raised $2114.62 from 51 supporters.

Thanks and pass the word. The Grassroots $10 fundraiser ends at midnight tonight. We need to fund the literature next. The campaign has raised enough for signs and bumper stickers but needs money to print the literature. Please join the Grassroots and donate $10.

jacque
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
One last push for the Glen Bradley Grassroots $10 Fundraiser. As of 2PM, we have $2134.62 from 53 supporters. There are many out there that support Rep. Glen Bradley but we really need your financial support also. $10 is not much but for the campaign, it will buy all the literature that will be needed up to the primary if 1000 supporters give just $10.

http://glenbradley2012.com/

Glen Bradley for NC Senate 2012

jacque
11-20-2011, 03:43 PM
OK. We are at $2150.78 from 54 supporters. Thanks.

Just a little over 7 hours to go.. Please encourage everyone to give $10. This will really help.

jacque
11-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Bump

jacque
11-20-2011, 06:18 PM
As of 7:15, we are up to $2170.78 from 55 supporters.

We have 4 3/4 hours left. Can we make it $3000?

Let's do it!

jacque
11-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Thank everyone here for a successful Grassroots Fundraiser.
Glen's supporters gave $2303.54 from 59 donors. :)

You are amazing!

jacque
11-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone. The campaign received $2363.54 from 61 supporters.