PDA

View Full Version : Building a BIGGER BOMB for Dec, 16th

Teamronin
11-17-2011, 11:01 PM
The fact is, most supporters aren't donating to the MoneyBombs, if you look at facebook alone, RP has about 600,000 fans.. If they all gave $10, that'd be a $6-million day... So it's up to us to make them donate!

I've been cruising around town asking friends for $2, $5, $10 whatever I think I can get away with. Once they give it to me, I say "Thanks, i'm making a donation Dec 16th in your name for Ron Pauls money bomb" After the shock that I just swooped a few buck from them, I give them a slim-jim flyer, or a super brochure with a thank you and a hand shake!

I'm targeting friends/family that I know that just aren't going to click that donate button come money bomb day. If I can throw down a few hundred on MB days, surely my friends and family can chip in a few bucks for the cause. Even collecting $2 adds up if you hit up 100 friends. I suggest everyone try this. I made a little donation jar that I throw all the funds in I collect, and about 30 days from now the bombs going to be that much bigger!!

Imagine if 1000 supporters did the same!!!

RonPaul2012-or-Bust!!

TomtheTinker
11-19-2011, 11:47 PM
BUMP...make a Tea Party Moneybomb jar and carry it around with you.

seeker4sho
11-24-2011, 04:12 PM
The pledges are trickling in, hopefully they will pick up the closer we get to the Dec 16 date. In any case, we need a backup system to prevent a system failure/overload when the donations start pouring in. One of my biggest fears is that hackers will ruin our special day. My facebook account was hacked today on my laptop and I cannot access it. Fortunately I have a PC that has not been hacked.

Paulitics 2011
12-01-2011, 09:52 PM
We're behing schedule. We have to gain 4,500 pledges every day to reach our goal.

aaronhout21
12-02-2011, 04:44 PM
I had a couple ideas to help promote the tea party money bomb. The idea is centralize around advertising on TV. I have read in a few places now that you can advertise on TV on commercial spots that have not been bought for like 10-35 dollars. What I think we should do to make this effective is have the campaigns number at the end of the commercial to call and donate, and then if we can have a text and donate number. We do really well, from what i can tell at advertising online, but i think we need to start reaching other mediums of communication to grow our donation base. I know a lot of work went into the money bomb idea, and the hundred dollar donation pledge is good, but I think a ten dollar pledge would grow the pledges more effectively. It might even be more effective to have a donate what you can theme. http://www.nationaltvspots.com This is one place I looked at.

Paulitics 2011
12-03-2011, 11:41 PM
We really need to pick it up. The number of pledges is pathetic. To reach our goal, we have to get 5, 270 pledges a day.

This should be the number one priority of RPF for the next 12 days.

Teamronin
12-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Look at the pledges now...weak!!! I don't think a lot of people care about pleging, it would build more hype if they did though, that's why the weak pledges suck! Still, promote, promote, promote...

truthspeaker
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Please tell your local Tea Party groups about the fundraising day. Also use facebook with the Tea Parties.

I've already facebooked several of my local chapters.

Finally, don't forget to "like" the comments on Youtube that mention the Tea Party Bomb.

Teamronin
12-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Guy's, read the post if you have't...It needs a BUMP!!! 2 day left!! -Thanks

anaconda
12-15-2011, 05:26 AM
About 58000 donated on Dec. 16th, 2007. There are about 2800 pledges for Dec. 16th, 2011. I am unable to reconcile the difference. The "economy" or the "enthusiasm" level can't explain this magnitude of difference.