PDA

View Full Version : STOP....please CONSIDER this...

BLS
11-06-2007, 05:46 PM
I know alot of us are tapped after Monday....

But look at how his media coverage is taking off.

Can you imagine the coverage we'd get if he could raise another 2 million on the 11th?

They'd have NO way they could ignore us anymore?

Thoughts?? I ask because there's only 684 people signed up so far....

Starks
11-06-2007, 05:46 PM
There are plenty of people who are saving for the 11th.

Arkris
11-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I think the November 11 money bomb is more important than the Boston Tea Party money bomb.

The Nov. 5th money bomb is still fresh in people's minds and it'll get people to realize that this isn't just a fluke. Plus, the primarie's are coming up, and we need as much money as possible, as soon as possible.

I want to see just how many pennies are in George Stephanopolis' pocket!

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 06:02 PM

:D

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 06:04 PM
BLS, we're probably going to have to do the same thing we did with the November 5th deal. Send emails to all the meetups, at least.

Richandler
11-06-2007, 06:04 PM
The reason why November "money bomb" is very important is because the campaign needs the money as early as possible. We need the millions working in the early primary states as soon as possible not with virtually 3 weeks before the first elections

tnvoter
11-06-2007, 06:06 PM
The reason why November "money bomb" is very important is because the campaign needs the money as early as possible. We need the millions working in the early primary states as soon as possible not with virtually 3 weeks before the first elections

Exactly. I'm planning on donating Nov 11th.

Dec 16th of course too -- but the campaign needs the money now- we need the TV time now.

Naraku
Not to mention this is going to draw even more attentions to "this guy Ron Paul" because his support among the military is going to become a factor.

rpfreedom08
yeah I think also people are really going to start looking at his donations. I think if he doesn't get alot more then they are all going to say the few people that donated and support him ran out of money. I think it would behove (sp) us to raise that 12 million dollars.

kylejack
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm donating on the 11th, but I did not sign up because I can't pledge $100. I'll be donating $40 or $50.

NewEnd
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM

we need time to regenerate funds, and reorganize, and time for the word to get out, and spread. The camapign has a lot more money right now than they expected at this point. (they wanted $7M by the end of November).

this argument, of yours, got blasted away yesterday. Many people were saying the same thing about the 5th. Look what happend. we got $4.2M, and $5M in media coverage.

jake
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
who can contact all the meetup leaders about the 11th?

john_anderson_ii
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm donating on the 11th, but I did not sign up because I can't pledge $100. I'll be donating $40 or $50.

Same boat here.

Zydeco
11-06-2007, 06:09 PM
we need time to regenerate funds, and reorganize. The camapign has a lot more money right now than they expected at this point. (they wanted $7M by the end of November).

this argument, of yours, got blasted away yesterday. Many people were saying the same thing about the 5th. Look what happend. we got $4.2M, and $5M in media coverage.

I think the 11th will go extremely well. There were 21,000 donors on the 5th *who had never given before*! They will be eager to give again. Add to that the new people being brought in by the attention from the 5th -- the people who are giving us today, which will probably wind up around $400K -- and I think the 11th is going to be another big deal.

American
11-06-2007, 06:11 PM
We need to hit the streets and get new supporters to donate.

Wyurm
11-06-2007, 06:14 PM
I think the November 11 money bomb is more important than the Boston Tea Party money bomb.

The Nov. 5th money bomb is still fresh in people's minds and it'll get people to realize that this isn't just a fluke. Plus, the primarie's are coming up, and we need as much money as possible, as soon as possible.

Actually, they are all important, the Nov. 5th, 11th, Dec. 16th (tea party), 25thish (Christmas one being worked on in a different forum). I know alot of us are tapped out, but we have to be attracting the attention of newcomers who will likely want to donate. Its also important to keep the donations up through the year where there is no money bomb.

P.S. I'm suprised I haven't seen a Thanksgiving bomb thread yet. Seems like that would be a good idea though we don't want to go overboard with it.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM

+1

Yup, that's the key.

saahmed
11-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I can't believe we have raised over $300,000 today. Thats our second biggest day all yr if im not mistaken.

rpfreedom08
11-06-2007, 06:17 PM
agreed, this weekend I'm flying out to philly but the weekend after I'm painting the town ron here in my small town.

troyd1
11-06-2007, 06:20 PM
I have seen another money bomb for 12/5. Another remember remember the 5th of December. I think there should also be a nice one on 21/31. What better way to bring in the new year!

sparebulb

Do what you can. It doesn't even have to be money. There is nothing I detest more than working in groups, but even I will meetup with my local group to do whatever we will do. I am donating money even though I know that it will ultimately go to the most undeserving people in the media for advertising. But I know that I will look back on this as being a turning point in our nation's history and that I at least tried to turn the ship away from the iceberg.

Don't be irresponsible with your money. Just do what you can.

ronpaulhawaii

Yes, this is the best way to get more money. Especially older folk with more disposable income. We will start to run into the FEC wall as more and more of us reach ClubMax. We need fresh blood...

terlinguatx
11-06-2007, 06:22 PM

manuel
11-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm in for the 11th. I'll put up another $100.

I'll make my way over the site and signup before the 11th.