PDA

View Full Version : Do not phonebank during Thanksgiving day

GeorgiaAvenger
11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
I really think that would be a disaster. Just in case anyone was thinking about doing it. People do not want to be bothered on that day.

qh4dotcom
11-17-2011, 11:40 PM
As long as you stick to the phonebanking script and do not mention Ron Paul....what's the problem? The campaign will follow up with them after Thanksgiving. If Paul is going to win this election, plenty of people will have to be bothered.

PursuePeace
11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
I really think that would be a disaster. Just in case anyone was thinking about doing it. People do not want to be bothered on that day.

I agree 100%.

tremendoustie
11-17-2011, 11:42 PM

I agree.

SchleckBros
11-17-2011, 11:44 PM
You know you're a Paulbot when you phonebank on Thanksgiving. LOL.

centure7
11-17-2011, 11:48 PM
As long as you stick to the phonebanking script and do not mention Ron Paul....what's the problem? The campaign will follow up with them after Thanksgiving. If Paul is going to win this election, plenty of people will have to be bothered.
All the phone bank scripts that I know of do mention Ron Paul at the end.

puppetmaster
11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
They should shut it down for that day

ronpaulhawaii
11-17-2011, 11:57 PM
The phone from home system does not work on Sundays and holidays. Nor will it allow people to call before or after acceptable times.

michaelkellenger
11-18-2011, 12:04 AM

Whats the problem? umm calling people on thanksgiving.

Luieburger
11-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Regardless of whether or not it will bother people, Thanksgiving is probably a day that is best spent with friends and family anyway. Go enjoy a day of rest. You've earned it (especially if you were actually thinking about phone-banking on Thanksgiving day, holy cow look at you go!)

kah13176
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM
The phone from home system does not work on Sundays and holidays. Nor will it allow people to call before or after acceptable times.

The funny thing is you probably know that because you've tried it :p

lol jk. The dedication of Paul's supporters is second to none.

1PaulBOT
11-18-2011, 12:24 AM
You know you're a Paulbot when you phonebank on Thanksgiving. LOL.

Hey! :p

XTreat
11-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Fine I guess I will have to canvass all day thanksgiving.

McDermit
11-18-2011, 01:05 AM

This.

Seems like a lot of the chiefs who like to dictate phonebanking rules have never actually used the phone from home system. You can't even access the system after 9pm, on Sundays, or on holidays. Not an issue.

We should be spending thanksgiving with friends/family and getting ome rest so we're ready for late night/early morning Black Friday Literature Bombs. Alllll those people will be standing around in lines for hours with nothing to read... ;)