PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura touts Ron Paul on Piers Morgan

tbill1
11-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Piers Morgan turned the interview to the GOP race and Ventura said there is only one candidate
he could vote for and that was Ron Paul. Of course Piers Morgan quickly dismissed that statement
by saying RP had little chance to win and how about Romney?

runamuck
11-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Tube?

Ben Bernanke
11-17-2011, 08:46 PM
No you can't have the filet mignon for dinner Jesse. Howabout rat poop?

tbill1
11-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Tube?

No tube, but it will be rerun tonight on CNN 11pm central. Ventura gets several of RP's talking points out.

Dzeko_ManCity
11-17-2011, 09:49 PM
No tube, but it will be rerun tonight on CNN 11pm central. Ventura gets several of RP's talking points out.

Piers Morgan......man I really dis-like that guy. Cain had little to no chance of winning either until he won a straw poll in FL! Then, you (the media) gave him all the attention in the world, and BAM he shot up in the polls.

Ron Paul can 'and' will win without that level of media attention, because his message resonates with the average American person.

wgadget
11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
The tube is on Twitter if you search @ronpaul.

FSP-Rebel
11-17-2011, 10:02 PM
The tube is on Twitter if you search @ronpaul.
then post it yo:)

eok321
11-17-2011, 10:06 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/11/17/piers-jesse-ventura-hates-dems-and-republicans.cnn

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 10:14 PM
so did chelsea handler :) she talked positive about Ron paul tonight as well:) woot woot http://www.chelseahandler.com/ ps this is what my wife said watching the show on cnn

jct74
11-17-2011, 10:16 PM
@6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_Akd1u7iw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_Akd1u7iw

Tod
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/11/17/piers-jesse-ventura-hates-dems-and-republicans.cnn

+rep

If there is anything to like about Jesse Ventura, the way he speaks his mind surely ranks at the top of the list.

donnay
11-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Great interview!!

HOLLYWOOD
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Jesse Ventura ROCKS... to hell with that blue-blooded establishment hack Piers Morgan.. deport his ass

Jesse will vote for Ron when it comes time. Jesse has a job post election to clean out the establishment trash in US government.

ONUV
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
so did chelsea handler :) she talked positive about Ron paul tonight as well:) woot woot http://www.chelseahandler.com/ ps this is what my wife said watching the show on cnn

yikes. she comes off as a progressive. she's been an obama cheerleader.

AlexG
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Great that ventura is out there repping Ron

mortepa
11-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah, but I was disappointed to hear at the end of the interview, that Jesse will not vote for Ron if he wins the GOP nomination. Typically I agree with Ventura on most issues, but this makes no sense to me.

Muwahid
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Jesse REALLY hates the system, he sticks to his word about the corrupt two party system, I agree with him, but an independent party CAN'T succeed in the current political climate.

giovannile07
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Yeah, but I was disappointed to hear at the end of the interview, that Jesse will not vote for Ron if he wins the GOP nomination. Typically I agree with Ventura on most issues, but this makes no sense to me.
I guess it's like a boycott of the Republican and Democrat parties?

Birdlady
11-17-2011, 10:50 PM

^This
It makes no sense to me either. So let's give up on getting our country going on the right step because they don't have an "I" or an "L" behind their name? :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 10:53 PM
yikes. she comes off as a progressive. she's been an obama cheerleader.

well if she likes ron paul .Then we are on to something.

Eric21ND
11-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Hey thumbs up my comment about Supervoterbomb.com on the Ventura video...make it top comment.

KingNothing
11-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Jesse is a lunatic, a bully, and a jerk. He's a great guy.... until someone disagrees with a point he makes or tells him that he's wrong. When that happens he reflexively bullies. It's absurd, and he comes off as a scumbag.

pen_thief
11-17-2011, 11:01 PM
I don't know how I feel about Ventura sometimes. I mean, he appeared on that Conspiracy Theory show in TRU tv or whatever, which...how legit can that be? As if MSM is ever going to let us really know anything on their own channel :P

But, I do think he has strong convictions about Ron Paul, and I do appreciate that. And I especially liked him making Piers panic and switch topics immediately!

donnay
11-17-2011, 11:14 PM

There is absolutely no difference in the Republicans or Democrats. They are two wings of the same vulture. I understand what Jesse is talking about--the false left/right paradigm that so many people are stuck in. Everyone hated Bush by the end of his second term, but Obama is just carrying out Bush's plan on steroids. Jesse won the governors race in Minnesota as an Independent. Even with the media and establishment besmirching and laughing at him--he won, nevertheless.

I understand why Ron Paul is running in the Republican party. He went third party in 1988, and if you think they ignore him now, you should have seen how they treated him then. Of course the internet was not like it is today, either. Nevertheless, by running for President on the Republican ticket, his message gets out. It got out the last time he ran, despite the establishment shunning him, and because the establishment were so blatant with regards to ignoring Dr. Paul people noticed. That is why he has picked up much more momentum this time around. People actually looked him up and found that this man is the salt of the earth. If you go back 30 years, you will see that Dr. Paul's message is exactly what the Republican platform used to be--they have definitely lost their way and completely compromised.

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Jesse scares me.

Lymeade-Lady
11-17-2011, 11:32 PM
" I mean, Ron Paul is unlikely (u-hmm--clears throat), the ways the polls are looking, to win."-Commentator

He doesn't lie very well. Can't get the sentence out without choking a bit.

:)

mortepa
11-17-2011, 11:33 PM
There is absolutely no difference in the Republicans or Democrats. They are two wings of the same vulture. I understand what Jesse is talking about--the false left/right paradigm that so many people are stuck in. Everyone hated Bush by the end of his second term, but Obama is just carrying out Bush's plan on steroids. Jesse won the governors race in Minnesota as an Independent. Even with the media and establishment besmirching and laughing at him--he won, nevertheless.

I understand why Ron Paul is running in the Republican party. He went third party in 1988, and if you think they ignore him now, you should have seen how they treated him then. Of course the internet was not like it is today, either. Nevertheless, by running for President on the Republican ticket, his message gets out. It got out the last time he ran, despite the establishment shunning him, and because the establishment were so blatant with regards to ignoring Dr. Paul people noticed. That is why he has picked up much more momentum this time around. People actually looked him up and found that this man is the salt of the earth. If you go back 30 years, you will see that Dr. Paul's message is exactly what the Republican platform used to be--they have definitely lost their way and completely compromised.

I know what you are saying, but if you truly believe in someone that represents your values, it shouldn't matter what party you are running under. Isn't that what Jesse was trying to say in the first place? I think Jesse's bull-headed approach to not vote for someone that is part of the two party system is just as bad as the mindless sheep that walk in lockstep with either of those parties.

eleganz
11-17-2011, 11:47 PM
If only Piers knew about Ron's 19% 17% and 20.4% numbers in IA and NH...that would've been good coverage for Ron.

How the F*** do we get Ron on Piers Morgan tonight for a full hour like Cain did?

donnay
11-18-2011, 12:01 AM
I know what you are saying, but if you truly believe in someone that represents your values, it shouldn't matter what party you are running under. Isn't that what Jesse was trying to say in the first place? I think Jesse's bull-headed approach to not vote for someone that is part of the two party system is just as bad as the mindless sheep that walk in lockstep with either of those parties.

You cannot fault Jesse for standing up on principle and convictions. If Ron Paul wasn't running, I would never vote for the false left/right again.

You need to go to the thread: "No One But Paul!!"

Ron Paul supporters already make up, at least, 10% of the Republican base, and since the rat bastard GOP have shunned and ignored Dr. Paul, we need to send them a message...

"You ignore and shun a man who is a strict Constitutionalists, who's ideas were the ideas of Republican platform 30 years ago? Well, you can ignore Dr. Paul, but we shall ignore you and your puppet candidates you eagerly prop up! We will take our 10% base and vote our conscience and we will deliberately take away from your puppet candidate.

amonasro
11-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Ventura is a bit hot headed and unpredictable, but his speech at Rally for the Republic was awesome. I was there and he fired up the crowd like a pro for the entrance of Ron. He's a good guy to have around, a bit of muscle physically and vocally. Maybe Ron should hire him as a bodyguard/spokesman :)

iamse7en
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM
This was awesome. Thank you!

mortepa
11-18-2011, 12:20 AM
You cannot fault Jesse for standing up on principle and convictions. If Ron Paul wasn't running, I would never vote for the false left/right again.

You need to go to the thread: "No One But Paul!!"

Ron Paul supporters already make up, at least, 10% of the Republican base, and since the rat bastard GOP have shunned and ignored Dr. Paul, we need to send them a message...

"You ignore and shun a man who is a strict Constitutionalists, who's ideas were the ideas of Republican platform 30 years ago? Well, you can ignore Dr. Paul, but we shall ignore you and your puppet candidates you eagerly prop up! We will take our 10% base and vote our conscience and we will deliberately take away from your puppet candidate.

I really DO fault Jesse when his principles (or stubborness) prevent him from voting for the one person he actually believes in. That makes no sense to me.

"Anyone but Paul" is a completely different idea. No matter what party Ron is running as, he is still our guy...period. That, I agree with.

eleganz
11-18-2011, 12:21 AM
^^^ I can see the headlines now:

The 2012 Inauguration of President of America has just concluded and Ron Paul names Jesse Ventura as head of the CIA.

John F Kennedy III
11-18-2011, 12:23 AM
I thought Jesse Ventura was the enemy? :rolleyes:

Give me liberty
11-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Piers Morgan turned the interview to the GOP race and Ventura said there is only one candidate
he could vote for and that was Ron Paul. Of course Piers Morgan quickly dismissed that statement
by saying RP had little chance to win and how about Romney?

Really now Piers Morgan said Ron Paul has little chances to win? :mad:
thats funny i thought that idiot was all for Herman Cain, even his old freind cain has no chances.

Give me liberty
11-18-2011, 12:27 AM
If only Piers knew about Ron's 19% 17% and 20.4% numbers in IA and NH...that would've been good coverage for Ron.

How the F*** do we get Ron on Piers Morgan tonight for a full hour like Cain did?

Do you think Piers Morgan would even bother or care :rolleyes: he only cares about Herman Cain and other war monger nutjobs.

Echoes
11-18-2011, 12:30 AM
^^^ I can see the headlines now:

The 2012 Inauguration of President of America has just concluded and Ron Paul names Jesse Ventura as head of the CIA.

Hopefully ron closes down that drug cartel.

Jesse's fightin the good fight against the TSA, he's boycotting all airlines.

Muwahid
11-18-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm always nervous of the truthers giving support for Ron Paul as it may be viewed highly negatively that his base supporters are truthers or conspiracy theorists. I like Jesse because he sticks up for himself and others, he asks questions other people wont ask and people don't mess around when he's there - but the mass conspiracies don't help, I particularly wouldn't want Jesse as a VP or anything else as this has previously been discussed.

I just hope the truthers don't try to brand Ron Paul as one of them.

Matthew Zak
11-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Man oh man, Jesse really impressed me with that interview. I was a little irked at first when he said he'd only vote Ron Paul if he ran third party, but the interview was great and I hope Jesse gets a spot in Ron's cabinet.

NewRightLibertarian
11-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Man oh man, Jesse really impressed me with that interview. I was a little irked at first when he said he'd only vote Ron Paul if he ran third party, but the interview was great and I hope Jesse gets a spot in Ron's cabinet.

He came off much better than he did the last time he was on Piers Morgan's show. He seemed very composed and made great coherent points while getting out relevant information.

donnay
11-18-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm always nervous of the truthers giving support for Ron Paul as it may be viewed highly negatively that his base supporters are truthers or conspiracy theorists. I like Jesse because he sticks up for himself and others, he asks questions other people wont ask and people don't mess around when he's there - but the mass conspiracies don't help, I particularly wouldn't want Jesse as a VP or anything else as this has previously been discussed.

I am a truther and damn proud of it! A truther asks questions and knows government lies. Ron Paul asks questions and knows government lies!

Birdlady
11-18-2011, 12:46 AM
I really DO fault Jesse when his principles (or stubborness) prevent him from voting for the one person he actually believes in. That makes no sense to me.

"Anyone but Paul" is a completely different idea. No matter what party Ron is running as, he is still our guy...period. That, I agree with.

I completely agree with you. NOBP is totally different from what Jesse is saying here. The first time in what 50 years we have a good candidate and yet Jesse is too proud, to suck it up and just vote for RP as a Republican? It is pathetic.

How many of us reluctantly registered as Republicans to vote for RP? *raises hand*

Echoes
11-18-2011, 12:51 AM

What's wrong with seeking the truth, you believe everything Govt tells ya ? As if they've never lied before HAHAHAHA

Btw, any idea on how building 7 went down. A 50 story skyscraper that wasnt even touched by any of the planes. I've been wondering this for ohhh about a decade and still havent heard a single, logical explanation. Cuz there is none. Dont be nervous bout "truthers", be deathly nervous of your Govt.

NewRightLibertarian
11-18-2011, 12:57 AM
What's wrong with seeking the truth, you believe everything Govt tells ya ? As if they've never lied before HAHAHAHA

Btw, any idea on how building 7 went down. A 50 story skyscraper that wasnt even touched by any of the planes. I've been wondering this for ohhh about a decade and still havent heard a single, logical explanation. Cuz there is none. Dont be nervous bout "truthers", be deathly nervous of your Govt.

I don't think that people while they campaign for Ron Paul should bring up 9/11 truth because he hasn't talked about it personally. But since Ron Paul supports a legitimate 9/11 investigation and wants to reverse all of the horrendous foreign policy initatives that were installed after the attack, we truthers do not even have to bring up the actual truth of the United States government committing the terror attacks. To do so within the midst of this campaign that is gaining steam and might actually succeed would be an error in my opinion. The wars are such a travesty that we would be much smarter to talk about they are a disaster financially and how they are ruining the economy and why American soldiers lives shouldn't be wasted on them. We can win over conservatives with that much easier than the harder to stomach reality of 9/11 being an inside job.

John F Kennedy III
11-18-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't think that people while they campaign for Ron Paul should bring up 9/11 truth because he hasn't talked about it personally. But since Ron Paul supports a legitimate 9/11 investigation and wants to reverse all of the horrendous foreign policy initatives that were installed after the attack, we truthers do not even have to bring up the actual truth of the United States government committing the terror attacks. To do so within the midst of this campaign that is gaining steam and might actually succeed would be an error in my opinion.

I agree.

Echoes
11-18-2011, 01:13 AM
I don't think that people while they campaign for Ron Paul should bring up 9/11 truth because he hasn't talked about it personally. But since Ron Paul supports a legitimate 9/11 investigation and wants to reverse all of the horrendous foreign policy initatives that were installed after the attack, we truthers do not even have to bring up the actual truth of the United States government committing the terror attacks. To do so within the midst of this campaign that is gaining steam and might actually succeed would be an error in my opinion. The wars are such a travesty that we would be much smarter to talk about they are a disaster financially and how they are ruining the economy and why American soldiers lives shouldn't be wasted on them. We can win over conservatives with that much easier than the harder to stomach reality of 9/11 being an inside job.

Never said we should inject it in the race, just responding to his "nervous about truthers supporting ron paul" blanketing a mass of folks insinuating we shouldnt even support him. But if Ron is asked about the 9/11 commision and whatnot, he should be honest and give his opinion just like he does on every other issue. He doesnt shy away from controversial issues like drugs and prostitution, but some ppl have a titty-attack if you question the Govt fable of 9/11.

NewRightLibertarian
11-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Never said we should inject it in the race, just responding to his "nervous about truthers supporting ron paul" blanketing a mass of folks insinuating we shouldnt even support him. But if Ron is asked about the 9/11 commision and whatnot, he should be honest and give his opinion just like he does on every other issue. He doesnt shy away from controversial issues like drugs and prostitution, but some ppl have a titty-attack if you question the Govt story of 9/11.

War propaganda goes a long way. But I don't think the establishment will bring up Ron Paul's 'association with 9/11 truthers' like they did last campaign because there is so much distrust of the government nowadays that it might actually hurt the establishment. They'd rather keep people away from the information than try to assassinate Ron Paul with it IMO

papitosabe
11-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Piers Morgan......man I really dis-like that guy. Cain had little to no chance of winning either until he won a straw poll in FL! Then, you (the media) gave him all the attention in the world, and BAM he shot up in the polls.

Ron Paul can 'and' will win without that level of media attention, because his message resonates with the average American person.

quick Jon Stewart clowing on Piers for about 10 seconds... starts at :40 seconds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qJiReI8hU&feature=related

papitosabe
11-18-2011, 02:31 AM

I am a truther and damn proud of it! A truther asks questions and knows government lies. Ron Paul asks questions and knows government lies!

I completely agree muwa...not sure if I said the same thing here or commented in another forum... there's that handful of supporters thats a mix of that crazy drunk relative you don't want to ruin it and Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Yea, Doc is smart, and has good intentions, but he's kinda kooky. And while Alex Jones speaks some truth, he tends to put us in that UFO/reptilian/illuminati conspiracy group. I've said, lets stick to the issues, get Ron Paul elected, then we can search for aliens and underground reptiles or whatever floats your boat. Bringing RP in with these issues now just turns alot of people away.