PDA

View Full Version : world tour

politics
11-17-2011, 06:17 PM
This is a strategy that I have talk around with some people and think could have very good impact in the campaign.
Let’s start from the beginning, im from s. america
RP needs to get the attention from the mainstream media.
RP doesn’t have the hegemonic speech, and because of that is harder for him to convince people of his credibility.
Masses need not only to believe in his speech, but also need to think that is possible from a pragmatic view to make thinks done by RP.
Also, the strength that RP has, belongs to his true and original view; so he can’t change his style, probably can moderate his speech, but, his main positions must be keeped untouchable.
So, what to do? I think there may be a way out.
To make him appear as a leader, with big ideas, he should try a gear for a weak or less, around the globe. Special places may be touched. And special people too. If he is seen as a World Leader that can be a pair of any president or leader of the world, he will show at home, that his speech is a reliable one. He will legitimize his politics by doing so. Don’t forget that his speech may not be the most popular in us elite, but it is very well seen from abroad, he is saying what the rest of the world was looking forward to hear from a us president, lot of time ago. So I really think foreign leaders will be glad to have these meetings with DR. PAUL.
For example if a tour through Germany, France, But also from other countries that need to meet foreign leaders such as RP, I am thinking the great opportunity from new governments like Italy or Greece, that need recognition from the other Chief of State. RP can use his position in the committee of foreign affairs to make his visit legitimized. Of course China and India, Japon, Russia, Mexico and Brasil, should be in the list. If the members of the campaign achieve the meetings with Italy and Greece, the rest of the world would also be willing to get around with DR. PAUL.
Some other benefits: need to invite press in your plane, so every day you will be in the NY TIMES, WSJ, and tv press that were willing to go. Also with the tv channels in spanish like UNIVISION, CNN (Spanish) that would be transmitting all the tour when RP is in L. American.
Conclusions:
1) Legitimize of speech, thinking and ideals.
2) Free publicity.
3) Getting the minorities in your pocket, for example Latin-Americans that live and vote in US.
4) Great photos as a leader for further ads.
The most important thing, is the core idea is that RP is the leader that US need to become the leader State that’s always been. All this will show him as the person that can make the world believe again in the US leadership, and because of that US people and probably media, will rely on his strength

clint4liberty
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
This is a strategy that I have talk around with some people and think could have very good impact in the campaign.
Let’s start from the beginning, im from s. america
RP needs to get the attention from the mainstream media.
RP doesn’t have the hegemonic speech, and because of that is harder for him to convince people of his credibility.
Masses need not only to believe in his speech, but also need to think that is possible from a pragmatic view to make thinks done by RP.
Also, the strength that RP has, belongs to his true and original view; so he can’t change his style, probably can moderate his speech, but, his main positions must be keeped untouchable.
So, what to do? I think there may be a way out.
To make him appear as a leader, with big ideas, he should try a gear for a weak or less, around the globe. Special places may be touched. And special people too. If he is seen as a World Leader that can be a pair of any president or leader of the world, he will show at home, that his speech is a reliable one. He will legitimize his politics by doing so. Don’t forget that his speech may not be the most popular in us elite, but it is very well seen from abroad, he is saying what the rest of the world was looking forward to hear from a us president, lot of time ago. So I really think foreign leaders will be glad to have these meetings with DR. PAUL.
For example if a tour through Germany, France, But also from other countries that need to meet foreign leaders such as RP, I am thinking the great opportunity from new governments like Italy or Greece, that need recognition from the other Chief of State. RP can use his position in the committee of foreign affairs to make his visit legitimized. Of course China and India, Japon, Russia, Mexico and Brasil, should be in the list. If the members of the campaign achieve the meetings with Italy and Greece, the rest of the world would also be willing to get around with DR. PAUL.
Some other benefits: need to invite press in your plane, so every day you will be in the NY TIMES, WSJ, and tv press that were willing to go. Also with the tv channels in spanish like UNIVISION, CNN (Spanish) that would be transmitting all the tour when RP is in L. American.
Conclusions:
1) Legitimize of speech, thinking and ideals.
2) Free publicity.
3) Getting the minorities in your pocket, for example Latin-Americans that live and vote in US.
4) Great photos as a leader for further ads.
The most important thing, is the core idea is that RP is the leader that US need to become the leader State that’s always been. All this will show him as the person that can make the world believe again in the US leadership, and because of that US people and probably media, will rely on his strength

I wish Dr. Paul would do a seven day long, five state, retail politicking tour of Iowa, NH, SC, NV, and FL in the second week of December. Get a Bus in each state location meeting regular people in stores, restaurants, shopping centers, coffee houses, malls, and tours of businesses. I would call it the Add 6 Million Jobs Tour or the Restore America Now Bus Tour.