PDA

View Full Version : Boy Turns in Probation Officer Mom Over Pot Stash

Rael
11-17-2011, 02:11 PM
A probation supervisor may soon be answering to one of her own after her 11-year-old son got fed up with smelling marijuana in the home he shared with his mom and stepfather and told on the pair to authorities.

A Hastings, Minn., boy snapped a picture that showed about two pounds worth of high grade marijuana sitting on his mother and stepfather's dresser, according to police.

The preteen, who police did not identify, reportedly confronted his mother, Heidi Christine Siebenaler, who is a Dakota County probation supervisor, about the smell, which he told police was so pungent he "was unable to escape [it] without going outside."

Siebenaler allegedly told her son that marijuana use is "not that bad," a criminal complaint stated.

The boy, who police called "mature for his age," forwarded the picture to his biological father who turned it over to authorities.

A search warrant was executed in the family's home on Oct. 25, where police found eight pounds of marijuana and drug paraphernalia along with a black digital scale in an RV parked outside the home.

The boy's stepfather, Mark Siebenaler, is being charged with possession and intent to distribute marijuana, while Heidi Siebenaler is being charged with fifth-degree possession.

Son Turns in Mom for Marijuana Stash

"He was feeling conflicted," said Dan Bianconi, a sergeant with the Dakota County Drug Task Force who was part of the team that executed the warrant. "He didn't take any pride in this."

The case was turned over to Washington County since Heidi Siebenaler's employment with Dakota County, where she resides, would constitute a conflict of interest, a spokesman from the Dakota County Sheriff's Office said.

Pete Orput, Washington County attorney, told ABCNews.com he was especially disappointed to see someone like Heidi Siebenaler allegedly living in an environment where drugs were present.

"She, along with most of us, see every day the offenders that are struggling with their chemical dependencies," Orput said. "For her not to see it as a problem is disconcerting."

Mark Siebenaler doesn't dispute that the marijuana belongs to him. He told police he smokes it for medicinal purposes, despite the fact that medical marijuana is not legal in Minnesota.

"I smoke marijuana and I'm not ashamed to say it," Siebenaler told KMSP-TV.

According to the complaint, he told police his wife knew of the marijuana in the home, however Heidi Siebenaler denied knowing about the marijuana in an interview with KMSP-TV Tuesday.

"They said my son couldn't escape the smell of marijuana and had to go outside for a breather," Heidi Siebenaler said. "That's not true. I live in this house. Never smelled it before. It makes me sick."

Siebenaler was placed on administrative leave on Nov. 2. ABCNews.com called a listed number for the Siebenalers, but was unable to reach anyone.

It is unclear whether the 11-year-old boy is staying in Siebenaler's home or with his biological father.

"He's a very mature 11-year-old," Bianconi said. "He knows he did the right thing."

jkr
11-17-2011, 02:19 PM
and now he has no mamma

aGameOfThrones
11-17-2011, 02:40 PM
"He's a very mature 11-year-old," Bianconi said. "He knows he did the right thing."

Stupid kid!

Future work in government.

Kylie
11-17-2011, 02:53 PM
I hate it, but I laughed when I read the topic.

My kids know you dont rat out your family, and pot is not a hazardous narcotic. No thanks to Officer Friendly.

TheDunk
11-17-2011, 02:54 PM
I'll sit back and enjoy another corrupt cop/"justice" worker dethroned and hopefully locked up. They are all such hypocrites. Maybe it'll put some sense in her that a victimless crime is not a crime at all.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Stupid kid!

Future work in government.

You're forgetting how much propoganda this kid is going thru in school... 11 year old... what is that 5th grade when the
drug awareness starts?

He probably thought he was saving his Mom's life.

WarNoMore
11-17-2011, 03:07 PM
She should've listened to him when he said the smell was bothering him. She was probably the one getting the weed from her probation contacts, but her husband's going to take the wrap for it. Notice he gets charged with possession and intent to distribute, but she only gets charged with 5th degree possession.

TheDunk
11-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Notice he gets charged with possession and intent to distribute, but she only gets charged with 5th degree possession.

She's part of the privileged class. Wait and see what it gets plead/bargained down to.

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 03:14 PM
I feel for the kid. My parents smoked cigs when I was growing up and I couldn't stand it.

muzzled dogg
11-17-2011, 03:15 PM
stop snitching

unless it's on government agents

in which case, you better snitch

John F Kennedy III
11-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Silly mundanes. If you see something, say something.

CaptainAmerica
11-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Shes a government worker,who carrrss

Lothario
11-17-2011, 03:41 PM
stop snitching

unless it's on government agents

in which case, you better snitch

except even snitching on a government agent for breaking this law only validates this law. people should snitch on government agents for being government agents...not for committing victimless "crimes."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mD6_oFpc0

muzzled dogg
11-17-2011, 03:43 PM
if you snitch on the lawmakers for using it maybe they work to change the laws?

Pericles
11-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I'll sit back and enjoy another corrupt cop/"justice" worker dethroned and hopefully locked up. They are all such hypocrites. Maybe it'll put some sense in her that a victimless crime is not a crime at all.

Tends to be my view.

Anti Federalist
11-17-2011, 04:32 PM
I feel for the kid. My parents smoked cigs when I was growing up and I couldn't stand it.

When tobacco is illegal, would you want people going to jail because the kids ratted them out?

Just another part of the 1984 society.

Now I know why lions eat their young...

The Goat
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Our government turning our family members against each other is never a good story.

dannno
11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
"He was feeling conflicted," said Dan Bianconi, a sergeant with the Dakota County Drug Task Force who was part of the team that executed the warrant. "He didn't take any pride in this."

Hah, wait till he tries it in a few years.. he'll feel REALLY bad..

dannno
11-17-2011, 04:48 PM

This has nothing to do with anything in the story.

eduardo89
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM
What a dumbass kid. He needs spanking once his mom gets out of jail.

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
This has nothing to do with anything in the story.

A probation supervisor may soon be answering to one of her own after her 11-year-old son got fed up with smelling marijuana in the home he shared with his mom and stepfather and told on the pair to authorities.

K...

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
When tobacco is illegal, would you want people going to jail because the kids ratted them out?

Just another part of the 1984 society.

Now I know why lions eat their young...

I didn't agree with the story, I said I felt for the kid. I don't want any substances regulated by the federal government. The point I was trying to make was as a child, I didn't like growing up in a home that was filled with smoke.

Rael
11-17-2011, 05:05 PM
What a dumbass kid. He needs spanking once his mom gets out of jail.

I bet you'd give him the Judge William Adams treatment

eduardo89
11-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I bet you'd give him the Judge William Adams treatment

No, because as I've said many times already, that was not spanking. That man crossed the line and it was abuse.

Rothbardian Girl
11-17-2011, 05:07 PM
I didn't agree with the story, I said I felt for the kid. I don't want any substances regulated by the federal government. The point I was trying to make was as a child, I didn't like growing up in a home that was filled with smoke.
I agree. I hate the smell of pot, and I don't know what I'd do if I were in this child's situation.

eduardo89
11-17-2011, 05:13 PM
I agree. I hate the smell of pot, and I don't know what I'd do if I were in this child's situation.

I like the smell of pot, but can't smoke it. My blood sugar crashes after just a few hits and I feel horrible or pass out.

jmdrake
11-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Mixed feelings about this one. Did pot dealing probation officer mommy cut her non violent drug offender convicts some slack? Or was she one of those who threw the book at her competition? If the latter then this is just karma. Also it was kinda dumb for her not to get the drugs out of the house when the kid was complaining about the smell. I know of cases where the smell of marijuana has been so strong that people outside the house have reported the dope.

dannno
11-17-2011, 05:17 PM
K...

What does the smell of a plant have to do with smoking around you?

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 05:20 PM
when will people learn , use a damn condom stop the issue before it becomes one, 11 years to late obviously!

Lothario
if you snitch on the lawmakers for using it maybe they work to change the laws?

sounds a bit utopian to me. ramp up the prosecution of this law to make people realize we shouldn't have this law? best case scenario, we sacrifice x amount of people to end once and for all this sacrifice of people - worst case scenario, the government runs loose with its guns, killing off its own people as its power grows exponentially.

my position is to illegitimize rather than sanction the power of the government.

In better words than my own: "He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself." ~Thomas Paine

dannno

There are a lot of different smells. Some are skunky, some are citrusy, but they are mostly all very sweet. It is really a beautiful smell if the plant has been taken care of and the oils well preserved, although it can be quite pungent.

It also smells very different smoked than in plant form.

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 05:21 PM

pray the parents use a condom then they will not get into the situation!

dannno
11-17-2011, 05:22 PM
I like the smell of pot, but can't smoke it. My blood sugar crashes after just a few hits and I feel horrible or pass out.

Actually most people report that it helps regulate blood sugar, if there are any effects at all. Instead of eating doritos after you smoke, try some healthy munchies :confused:

Danke
11-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I bet this has more to do with the divorce than pot. Kid share it with biological dad and that dad shared it with the police.

dannno
11-17-2011, 05:25 PM

I actually have some purple kush plants growing at the moment. Every girl who has come over to my house and smelled the fragrant oils on their fingers after rubbing the beautiful oily buds has gotten a huge orgasmic grin on their face and wished they could bottle the smell. It smells better than any essential oil or mixture you can buy on the market.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-17-2011, 05:27 PM
I bet this has more to do with the divorce than pot. Kid share it with biological dad and that dad shared it with the police.

Yup, probably a custody dispute.

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 05:52 PM
I've never even been around the stuff, so I can't comment on the smell.

QueenB4Liberty
11-17-2011, 05:58 PM
The smell of pot is entirely different than the smell of marijuana. The smell of marijuana smoke usually clears within a few hours after smoking unless you smoke non-stop.

Revolution9
11-17-2011, 06:33 PM

My cockatoo gets pissed if you don't share a smoke. How frikkin' bad can it be for ya. She is a vegetarian but will eat ribeye fat too...discards the meat. Humans are stupid about many things. They will eat food that if you throw it outside not one animal will touch it and doesn't rot.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-17-2011, 06:34 PM
I've never even been around the stuff, so I can't comment on the smell.

Kind of like a sage and pine incense.

HTH
Rev9

PierzStyx
11-17-2011, 06:37 PM
I actually have some purple kush plants growing at the moment. Every girl who has come over to my house and smelled the fragrant oils on their fingers after rubbing the beautiful oily buds has gotten a huge orgasmic grin on their face and wished they could bottle the smell. It smells better than any essential oil or mixture you can buy on the market.

The smell of something growing and something burning are two different smells. For example, I love the smell of people. But burning human flesh? Not that great of a scent, and I've only smelled it from severe burns and such.

PierzStyx
11-17-2011, 06:41 PM
The smell of pot is entirely different than the smell of marijuana. The smell of marijuana smoke usually clears within a few hours after smoking unless you smoke non-stop.

1. Pot is slang for marijuana. You can argue that pot is general slang for different types of marijuana, but it still is marijuana.

2. Tobacco smokers seem to think the same ting with "lighter" tobacco smells. It isn't true. Those who don't smoke can smell that smell on you days after you've smoked. In my experience it is the same with marijuana. I can smell it as soon as I enter a place, even if it is hours afterwards. Then I may not notice it as I become accustomed to it, but if I leave the room and come back I almost always notice it again immediately.

dannno
11-17-2011, 06:47 PM
The smell of something growing and something burning are two different smells. For example, I love the smell of people. But burning human flesh? Not that great of a scent, and I've only smelled it from severe burns and such.

Yes and in the case of this story the smell was emanating from the 8 lbs of cannabis (street value of approximately $10,000+ if it was any good)

dannno
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
2. Tobacco smokers seem to think the same ting with "lighter" tobacco smells. It isn't true. Those who don't smoke can smell that smell on you days after you've smoked. In my experience it is the same with marijuana. I can smell it as soon as I enter a place, even if it is hours afterwards. Then I may not notice it as I become accustomed to it, but if I leave the room and come back I almost always notice it again immediately.

Cannabis odor and smoke does not "stick" like tobacco smoke. It doesn't turn the walls or curtains a nasty yellow, and any trace is gone within a day or so. UNLESS you are smoking cannabis with tobacco or in blunt wraps, maybe even joints leave a stronger odor to an extent. But if you smoke it out of a pipe or bong, you can fill a room with cannabis smoke every day for months straight and all traces will be gone within a day or so if you clean it out and vacuum, unlike tobacco smoke.

DamianTV
11-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Ok, forget saying "The Brown Shirts Are Coming" because "The Brown Shirts Are HERE"!

When Probation Officer Mom gets out of jail, I think the child that turned her in needs to Grounded for a time no less than the sentence to which she is convicted. IE, 10 years, the kid will be grounded for no less than 10 years.

This is why parents need to spank their children. If they dont, they behave exactly like this. Of course, the parents need to take some responsibility as well. I mean, what a horrible parent, teaching her child to trust the Government! What a Maroon!

QueenB4Liberty
11-17-2011, 07:51 PM
1. Pot is slang for marijuana. You can argue that pot is general slang for different types of marijuana, but it still is marijuana.

Wow now I feel stupid I mean to say pot smells different than tobacco. I've had a long day. OMG. lol

coastie
11-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Yes and in the case of this story the smell was emanating from the 8 lbs of cannabis (street value of approximately $10,000+ if it was any good)

^this

8 LBS of "highgrade" (not mexican dirt weed)!!!!!!! That must of REEKED. Holy shit they got balls.

On a side note, just wondering...How in the hell does 8lbs of "highgrade' fit on a normal dresser?

Part of the reason its "highgrade" is because the buds haven't been smashed and compressed to shit...in other words, that would had to have been a HUGE pile.

bunklocoempire
11-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Our government turning our family members against each other is never a good story.

...or their neighbors etc.

I agree, and while that certainly seems to be the case, no family unit should even be allowing inter-family relationships to reach this point in the first place.

It starts in the home.

There is a heap of fail and mixed messages going on in all directions with this story.

Bunkloco

pcosmar
11-17-2011, 09:33 PM
State indoctrinated children turning in their parents.

Where have I heard of that before,,,,?

and a Pot Smoking Parole Officer,, might have been one of the good ones.
:(

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 09:44 PM

bottom line ,i work at hotels. cig smell does not go way period. marijuana smoke smell goes away within hour or 2 unless heavy smoking and then it still goes away as long as folks were not smoking cigs!! we charge folks 250 dollars for smoking cigs in a room. we ask folks to take marijuana outside so guests do not complain and we let them know they are ok as long as they do not smoke the marijuana in the hotel but not because of smell of marijuana in the room but out of courtesy of other guests and the smell of marijuana drifting into the hallway!

I just tell folks to please take the colorado air freshner outside and share(i get off work in a few:) but if they smoke cigs in the room/ there will be a 250 dolla charge on their card.

speciallyblend
11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Ok, forget saying "The Brown Shirts Are Coming" because "The Brown Shirts Are HERE"!

When Probation Officer Mom gets out of jail, I think the child that turned her in needs to Grounded for a time no less than the sentence to which she is convicted. IE, 10 years, the kid will be grounded for no less than 10 years.

This is why parents need to spank their children. If they dont, they behave exactly like this. Of course, the parents need to take some responsibility as well. I mean, what a horrible parent, teaching her child to trust the Government! What a Maroon!

i totally hear what your saying. My point would be why the hell did the mom not use tupperware or jars to store her pot. If your gonna sell pot to your friends. you might want to keep away from your kid and actually store it in containers that would keep the smell down. This mom deserves a stupidity award for not being smarter around a bratty 10 yr old!!! They both should be spanked with a hemp stalk!!

james1906
11-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Parole/probation officers tend to be a different breed. They tend to be behavioral sciences majors as their jobs are often more like social work than law enforcement.

I can't really blame the kid who is probably in DARE or some other BS and thought his mom would have a heart attack or start robbing liquor stores to get her next fix. The biological father is the dipshit without the balls to confront his ex-wife on this directly.

RCA
11-18-2011, 01:03 AM
The State eating itself. Expect more of this.