PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Most Trusted with the Nukes

RonPaulFanInGA
11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/nuke-gingrich-fox-news-poll-shows-republicans-trust-newt-gingrich-most-with-nuclear-weapons/

A new poll from Fox News contains a wealth of fascinating results, but I have to agree with Dave Weigel that the most eye-catching is the fact that Republican primary voters most trust Newt Gingrich to carry the nuclear football, and by a wide margin over his rivals. Gingrich tops closest competitor Mitt Romney 30%-17% for nuclear trustworthiness, but the existence of this question in a field that includes Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann is, itself, a chilling prospect.

Republican voters also said they least trust Ron Paul with nukes, at 12%, edging out Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain...

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 12:36 PM
o_O

I worry for the Republic.

Aratus
11-17-2011, 07:06 PM
i'd rather let dr. ron paul or jon huntsman near our nukes.
newt gingrich is not often diplomatic and is way too hawkish.

James Madison
11-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Newt Gingrich? The guy who supports the extra-judicial murder of American citizens? Oh, yeah....great choice, America.

JustinL
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Most trusted with nukes or most trusted to use a nuke? Doesn't make sense to interpret it any other way. Ron Paul being last, what exactly does it mean to trust him least with nukes? Are they afraid he's most likely to nuke someone and can't be trusted with the red button? Absurd, what a joke.

amy31416
11-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Maybe they're afraid he won't nuke someone? Maybe they just didn't recognize his name? How weird.

acptulsa
11-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Most trusted with nukes or most trusted to use a nuke?

Well, if impeachment is the 'nuclear option' in the Constitution, and Gingrich is willing to use it on someone for lying about extramarital sex while he, himself, is having extramarital sex...

RDM
11-17-2011, 08:13 PM
This is a sick, sick, sick country we live in with millions and millions of people willing to destroy this country....one vote at a time.

Dianne
11-17-2011, 08:18 PM
If I were going on vacation, I would not trust Newt to get my newspapers or dogsit... He is a maggot of the worst form... a disgusting excuse for a human being. Most of the fraudulent foreclosures in the US are Newt creations. But Newt has his six figure jewelry purchase as a result.. Good work Newt, you lying scumbag.

GreenBulldog
11-17-2011, 08:19 PM
This has GOT to be a typo.

Isn't it "Most trusted to USE a nuke?"

zerosdontcount
11-17-2011, 08:20 PM
damn our country is stupid. It's really sad.

Revolution9
11-17-2011, 08:23 PM
The only value in the nuclear football is when it is not used. My father counted nuclear weapons in the Canadian arsenal as quartermaster of the RCOC. As well in Germany during the years 67-70 for NATO when we were posted there. That was his attitude.

Rev9