PDA

View Full Version : Important remarks in comment section of The Hill article on Iowa poll

Carole
11-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Ron Paul surges in two new polls, yet major media ignore this
h ttp://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/194233-ron-paul-surges-in-two-new-polls-yet-major-media-ignores-this

By Brent Budowsky - 11/17/11 10:02 AM ET

Important remarks in comment section of The Hill article on Iowa poll:

BY Mike on 11/17/2011 at 11:16

Unfortunately, the Republicans won't let Dr. Paul do well in caucuses. He is a sweetheart of We the People, but We the People don't have anything to do with what happens in the back rooms of the caucus. We send our Ron Paul supporters to caucus and the Good 'ol Boys decide who the caucus gets to send up the ranks. I was a regional delegate in a Southeast MN caucus, and the ballots were already prepared for us to vote on before we walked into the room, not a single Ron Paul supporter on the list we got to vote from. We had to delay the proceedings by 3 hours arguing about the procedure before we could get even one supporter of Dr. Paul put on the ballot. Caucuses are controlled by back room Good 'ol Boys and warmongering cronies who take away the power from We the People where it belongs.

Just bringing this to the attention of those who need to know for strategy in Iowa.

turbobrain9
11-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Yep, I believe it. Complete corruption. Hopefully people can deal with it.

ShaneEnochs
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
I don't really understand how caucuses work. Could someone give me a quick, simple rundown?

Carole
11-20-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't really understand how caucuses work. Could someone give me a quick, simple rundown?

They appear to differ from state to state. Just do a search and you will find multiple explanations.