View Full Version : WorldnetDaily chief disqualifies Dr. Paul

Dave
06-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Joseph Farrah, head honcho at WorldnetDaily, has disqualified Ron Paul:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56177

We'll bring him back.

Quantumystic
06-15-2007, 11:39 AM
"Islamo-Fascist" is an exercise in Ignorant Propaganda. And he said it THREE times in the article.

Fascism and Fundamentalism are anathema. Putting them together reflects a clear Ignorance of the very words being used. If you don't even have credibility with your words, HOW can you be credible with your judgements?

Can we all say "Brainwashed"???

ronpaulitician
06-15-2007, 11:47 AM
His comment that "Paul called this 'blowback'" suggests that he is unaware that it actually the CIA that coined this phrase. "I've studied the Middle East for 30 years." Sure, Mr. Farah, but I'll take the advice of the CIA over yours.

And what's with the constant dropping of the word "flirts" in these kind of articles? Was that part of the "discredit Ron Paul" memo that went out among those who don't believe in the concept of "blowback"?

Does anyone know what exactly we are fighting for in Iraq, and who we are fighting?

beermotor
06-15-2007, 11:50 AM
there's already a thread about this somewhere . . . including Farrah's email address. I called him out.

4Horsemen
06-15-2007, 11:54 AM
They are nothing but a group think organization. "Listen to me my fellow Christians as I guide you to the "chosen one". Rest your leery heads my friends: I'll tell you who to vote for!!! :p

Korey Kaczynski
06-15-2007, 11:58 AM
From wikipedia:

"Farah is also known for his strong support for Israel and is possibly one of the most notable and outspoken pro-Israeli Arab writers. He has criticized the Israeli government for negotiating too much with the Palestinians and abandoning lands which he believes were given to the Jewish people by God."

Case closed.

Quantumystic
06-15-2007, 12:02 PM
His comment that "Paul called this 'blowback'" suggests that he is unaware that it actually the CIA that coined this phrase. "I've studied the Middle East for 30 years." Sure, Mr. Farah, but I'll take the advice of the CIA over yours.

And what's with the constant dropping of the word "flirts" in these kind of articles? Was that part of the "discredit Ron Paul" memo that went out among those who don't believe in the concept of "blowback"?

Does anyone know what exactly we are fighting for in Iraq, and who we are fighting?

Money and Control of Money. At the behest of the International Banking Interests. They are hellbent on controlling the region to pre-empt a Shia power dominance.

Iranian and Venezuelan leadership is so demonized because they reject the Intenational Monetary Fund (IMF). A New World Order cannot truly dominate while there are serious economic forces to challenge it. "Communist" leaderships were much the same.

That's the real reason why attrocities and genocides in some parts of the world go almost ignored by our now conglomerated MSM. They aren't viewed as a threat to the domination of the IMF/NWO. And so, it's considered "fortuitous" that these people are "doing the favor" of killing off tens of millions of their own. Saves the IMF/NWO the effort and expense of doing it later.

Pretty sick, huh?

maggiebott
06-15-2007, 12:05 PM
I gave him a piece of my mind.:mad:

Quantumystic
06-15-2007, 12:10 PM
I gave him a piece of my mind.:mad:

Sic'em, Maggiebot! :D

Lesgov
06-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Dr. Paul is not against protecting this country. So you pull out of there and wait. If they follow us home, like the neocons like to put it, then you declare all out war and blow them away. Otherwise you leave people alone, none of this pussyfooting around like we've been doing.

Hamburglar
06-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Meh, some people will always disagree.

LibertyCzar
06-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Joseph Farrah, head honcho at WorldnetDaily, has disqualified Ron Paul

After deliberation, and with due consideration, I have come to a conclusion. It is with deep regret that I have disqualified Joseph Farrah. Yes, I know, it is sad that it has come to this. Perhaps he can apply for qualification at a later date to be determined ... much much later. :D

LibertyBelle
06-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Yep, 4Horsemen and Korey nailed it on the head! Trying to 'win' him over is like trying to build a snowman in the Sahara. His site is covered with pro-Israel propaganda and group think false doctrines. I don't believe he is brainwashed. I believe he is a pseudo-spiritualist and an opportunist, as well as a direct Zionist himself. Just my opinion, can't prove it. A wolf in sheeps clothing. The type Jesus warned us about.

Bossobass
06-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Ever notice the trend with RP naysayers that they never offer a better solution?

Bosso

hambone1982
06-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Farah is dead wrong on Paul's immigration stance.

Paul never said illegal immigration would be acceptable. He was clearly implying legal immigration at an increased rate would be acceptable if we cut off the welfare programs for the illegals and enforced the laws we have on the books today.

I wonder if the Campaign should call Farah and inform him of Paul's stance on immigration?

Bison
06-15-2007, 01:02 PM
I have written a respose to Joseph Farahs column. I would like some feed back please. http://www.commentaryusa.com/commentary/politics/ron-paul-joseph-farah-and-the-qualified-man.html

IrrigatedPancake
06-15-2007, 01:15 PM
I wonder if the writer realizes that the term "islamofascism" did not exist until sometime in the last 3 to 5 years, while at the same time it's said to be at the core of Mid East unrest going back thousands of years.

Bryan
06-15-2007, 01:54 PM
"Islamo-Fascist" is an exercise in Ignorant Propaganda. And he said it THREE times in the article.

Fascism and Fundamentalism are anathema. Putting them together reflects a clear Ignorance of the very words being used. If you don't even have credibility with your words, HOW can you be credible with your judgements?

Can we all say "Brainwashed"???

Actually he said it four times (in varying forms)- but who's counting? Oh, I am. :D And that was in a 657 word essay about Dr. Paul (more counting on my part- well MS Word did that part). :)

Bryan
06-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I have written a respose to Joseph Farahs column. I would like some feed back please. http://www.commentaryusa.com/commentary/politics/ron-paul-joseph-farah-and-the-qualified-man.html

Nice write-up, I did one too but in a little bit different form here in the other thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=25977&postcount=14

It would be great if you added yours to that Media Matters thread.

Quantumystic
06-15-2007, 02:33 PM
*OFF TOPIC***

CONTRIBUTE! Damn it! LOL:D

I just did another $25.

jd603
06-15-2007, 04:50 PM
This is in regards to his "Why Ron Paul is disqualified" article.

Clearly he is merely pushing his personal views as heavily as possible,
his take on what Dr. Paul said during the debates has already been
publicly proven to be have been widely mis-interpreted.

Sure, it happens. However, I believe he didn't mis-interpret it at all. I
believe he knows exactly what Dr. Paul meant when he said "they attack us
because we're over there". He just chose to spin it for his personal
beliefs and to tear Ron Paul down in any way possible.

This is unacceptable and is the biggest problem in media today. It's bad
to the point that it is ruining our country. He just revealed himself to
thousands as the hack that he is and I hope that the negatively
he is trying to direct at Dr. Paul finds its way right back to him.

lynnf
06-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Mr. Farah...

to borrow a quote from the great decider himself

"you aren't the decider, I am" (along with millions of others)

lynn

guntherg16
06-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Islamo-fascism, from one of Farah's own columnists:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51807

james1906
06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
to see the silver lining in this article, farah does consider paul a conservative, which shows that ron's message is getting out and is causing the loyal bushies to question their allegiance.

of course, farah has to convince to stay by staying authoritarianism is required abroad. i see neocon desperation. rehashing the same tired slogans again and again.

Moneychanger
06-15-2007, 09:32 PM
In the most recent debate, he implied amnesty wouldn't be such a bad idea if we could stop attracting illegal aliens with welfare-state programs.

This demonstrates, again, a fundamental misunderstanding of why illegal immigration is so threatening to our country.

Hardened criminals come to the U.S. illegally.

Terrorists come to the U.S. illegally.

Drunk drivers come to the U.S. illegally.

Millions of low-skilled workers come to the U.S. illegally and transform our culture.

Yes, I would like to dismantle the welfare state, too. But it would still be no substitute for securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws.

Yes, the "bad" people come here illegally. But so do the farm hands, construction workers, private gardeners and nannys, and the newest recruits into the US armed forces. Oh, and don't forget the other high-tech/skilled workers that are "illegal" because their work visas have expired or there's a mis-placed/filed government document floating around somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favor of much tougher immigration standards. The idea of individual rights and capitalism may at times seem very weak at the moment, but I don't see any other country in the world that does any better. That's why I say we shouldn't allow more people from even more statist countries (everyone else, IMO) in here.

lynnf
06-16-2007, 05:08 AM
WND posts a positive story about Ron Paul today. Maybe it's a conciliatory gesture?

lynn

this link was on WND
http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Jun/20070615News009.asp

billv
06-16-2007, 10:54 AM
If Farah doesn't retract the obvious "errors" in his story, I'd say that beyond a doubt that editorial is nothing more than a smear campaign.