PDA

View Full Version : Take a Deep Breath

CaptUSA
11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
And enjoy this, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. What do we really have here? A couple of polls from the same pollster saying that Paul is in good shape. It also comes at a time when people are fleeing Cain, but the media hasn't given them a clear place to go yet. Sure, they're trying to push Gingrich, but many there's a lot of folks who haven't left Cain yet because they're getting tired of leaping from one to another candidate. That means the race is split up which means it's up for grabs.

I don't want to dampen the excitement, because I can see that it's giving us energy. We need to use this energy to gain more support. We have an opening here to attract more support. Use this opening because it's going to close quickly. We haven't won anything, yet, we're just getting passed the qualifying lap to get a chance to compete. The hard work is only beginning.

Let the restoration of America begin.

bluesc
11-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm not keeping my hopes up, because all other polls are showing Ron losing support. He is down to 6.8% on RCP national, the lowest since July. I just hope other polls show him gaining too. Expect more Iowa polls soon.

acptulsa
11-16-2011, 09:13 PM
We have a chance to break through. We have that chance.

Whether we do or not depends upon how brilliant we get. And the time to see how brilliant we can be is now.