PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried about tomorrow, Thursday, November 16, 2011....

wgadget
11-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Instead of talking about the newest polls which look great for Ron Paul in NH and IA, the talking radio heads spent today talking about OCCUPY WALL STREET.

Most alarming was what I heard on Hannity's show, about it being "anti-Semitic." He played all kinds of horrendous sound bites from various people supposedly involved with OWS. Of course, there were some against the Federal Reserve.

My fear is that THIS is how They plan to marginalize Ron Paul. If there are Paul supporters in tomorrow's huge protest march in NYC, I hope you don't take any signs with Ron's name on them. Because if you do, I guarantee they will show up on the front pages of blogs, newspapers, and on tv news all over the country. Of course, there is always the VERY REAL possibility that Ron's opponents will try to pull this, just to harm his campaign.

Maybe I'm all wet, but just wanted to throw that out there.

nobody's_hero
11-16-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm worried too if tomorrow is the 16th.

Sorry, I should be serious, so here goes:

Stop listening to Hannity. Problem solved.

DamianTV
11-17-2011, 04:17 AM
People are pretty much aware that the actions and points of view of OWS protestors are just that, their own actions and opinions. Just because someone in a protest holds up a Ron Paul sign, it doesnt mean that persons point of view is Ron Paul's point of view, and most people are not manipulated that way any more. What it does show is that the Ron Paul supporters can come from any where, any job, any creed, any state, but ALL support Ron Paul in a way that every other candidate dreams they could get their supporters to do.

Of course, you could play it, grab a Romney sign, go to the protest, and make an ass of yourself to get arrested on purpose, that will probably make the news somewhere...

DamianTV
11-17-2011, 04:18 AM
People are pretty much aware that the actions and points of view of OWS protestors are just that, their own actions and opinions. Just because someone in a protest holds up a Ron Paul sign, it doesnt mean that persons point of view is Ron Paul's point of view, and most people are not manipulated that way any more. What it does show is that the Ron Paul supporters can come from any where, any job, any creed, any state, but ALL support Ron Paul in a way that every other candidate dreams they could get their supporters to do.

Of course, you could play it, grab a Romney sign, go to the protest, and make an ass of yourself to get arrested on purpose, that will probably make the news somewhere...

cindy25
11-17-2011, 04:47 AM
the anti-Semitic thing also being played up on Drudge; It will only increase if Hollywood pushes thru their censorship bill. (strangely the sponsor and chief opponent are both Jewish)

and Ron Paul is blamed for everything anyway; O'Reilly blamed Paul supporters for comments against his new book, Killing Lincoln.

Sola_Fide
11-17-2011, 05:31 AM
The plan to link anti-semitism to Ron Paul/end the FED has been their plan for a while. Now they have the useful idiots at OWS to fuel the fire.

Feeding the Abscess
11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
The plan to link anti-semitism to Ron Paul/end the FED has been their plan for a while. Now they have the useful idiots at OWS to fuel the fire.

Not really sure that it's a current plan so much as it has been the standard M.O. for FED stooges for about a century.

wgadget
11-17-2011, 07:08 AM
The fact they were all talking about OWS yesterday and totally ignoring Ron's new ranking made me very suspicious, especially since today is OWS's big protest march. Then the disgusting Hannity agenda on top of that...ugh.