PDA

View Full Version : One Mom endorses Ron Paul

LD Jackson
11-16-2011, 07:45 PM
I know some of you were already aware that the blogger at One Mom was looking closely at Ron Paul. She, like myself, was a strong Mike Huckabee supporter in 2008. She has made her decision and has endorsed him on her blog. She lays out a detailed description of why she is doing so.

http://onemom.com/2011/11/onemom-endorses-ron-paul/

LibertyEagle
11-16-2011, 07:49 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO glad to see so many of my fellow conservatives coming aboard!! Ron Paul is the real deal. :)

harikaried
11-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Sounds good! Seems like she was already warming up from the Ames Straw Poll:

http://onemom.com/2011/08/ron-paul-and-the-iowa-straw-poll/

freeforall
11-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. This is the kind of article that may resonate within my circles.

nf7mate
11-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Wonderful! I hope more endorsements from women are coming.

sailingaway
11-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Three cheers for One Mom!! By and by send her a link to come here if she cares to.

amy31416
11-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Folks like her are where we pick up solid support. Thanks to the op for sharing.

RonPaulFanInGA

georgiaboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8&ob=av2e

LibXist
11-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I've never heard of her. Does she have a lot of readers?

LD Jackson
11-16-2011, 08:01 PM
I've never heard of her. Does she have a lot of readers?

I'm not privy to her stats, but she does have a good following from her days as a Huckabee supporter.

11-16-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm not privy to her stats, but she does have a good following from her days as a Huckabee supporter.

If all the Huckabee voters move to Ron this could be a blowout in Iowa.

LD Jackson
11-16-2011, 08:28 PM
That is a possibility. Huckabee still enjoys a great deal of support in Iowa.

lx43
11-16-2011, 08:46 PM
That is a possibility. Huckabee still enjoys a great deal of support in Iowa.

LD I read on One Mom that you endorsed Ron Paul. Thank you! :) In your opinion, how can we get more Huckabee supporters?

tremendoustie
11-16-2011, 08:53 PM
My brother supported Huckabee last time, and is supporting Ron this time.

LD Jackson
11-16-2011, 08:57 PM
LD I read on One Mom that you endorsed Ron Paul. Thank you! :) In your opinion, how can we get more Huckabee supporters?

I'm not sure I know the answer to that. I think the key to it is pointing out how fiscally conservative Ron Paul is. His foreign policy stance would have to be dealt with and explained. He could run into trouble there. I don't have a problem with it, but we need to show how he is not an isolationist.

lucent
11-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Very glad to see another Ron Paul supporter. :)

bunklocoempire
11-16-2011, 09:07 PM
:)!!

Bunkloco

eleganz
11-16-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm doing my best to get moms to get on the Ron Paul train by way of food. There are a lot of health conscious moms out there that want to provide the best quality food and raw milk, etc... for their families. They understand what the government is doing to prevent us from attaining good health and Ron Paul leads the way to the food promise land!

eleganz
11-16-2011, 09:13 PM
I went to the site to thank her and remind everyone to register republican.

lucent
11-16-2011, 09:26 PM
I went to the site to thank her and remind everyone to register republican.

I am pretty sure everyone that visits that site is a Republican. :)

Feelgood
11-16-2011, 10:13 PM
What is a One Mom?

OneMom
11-17-2011, 05:45 AM
What is a One Mom?

Interesting question. I am OneMom (it's one word). I started blogging in 2007 to support Mike Huckabee's run for President. I have continued blogging on conservative politics, the right to life, Michigan, the economy, basset hounds, and the fight against the over-diagnosis of autism.

I started seriously looking at Ron Paul back in June when I wrote the article "Why Not Ron Paul (http://onemom.com/2011/06/why-not-ron-paul/)".

When I started blogging in 2007, I called my blog "OneMom" because I am Mom to a precious little girl and I wanted to show her that one person "OneMom" could make a difference in this world and could have a voice defending what is right.

Regarding my following (asked by an earlier poster), I have a decent regular following on the blog, and have good Google rankings for many of my blog topics.

I have my bachelor's and master's degree in Public Health and work in my field in a small rural community in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Let me know when Congressman Paul is coming here and we'll dust off the snow!:D

Make it a good day everyone.

By the way, LD Jackson (Larry) and I met in the blogging world in 2007 in our support of Mike Huckabee. Even though we have never met in person, Larry and I are good friends and have learned a lot about blogging and standing for truth. Ron Paul is very fortunate to have someone like Larry publicly endorse and support him.

Oops, one more thing ... we are also a homeschool family, and Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate (or should be) for homeschool families.

OneMom
11-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Actually, you might be surprised how many dems, libertarians, and independents I get (some more pleasant than others). ;)

PauliticsPolitics
11-17-2011, 08:08 AM
@OneMom
Thanks for joining the forum!
It's great to have people like you and LD Jackson here to share stories and wisdom.

PatriotOne
11-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Interesting question. I am OneMom (it's one word). I started blogging in 2007 to support Mike Huckabee's run for President. I have continued blogging on conservative politics, the right to life, Michigan, the economy, basset hounds, and the fight against the over-diagnosis of autism.

I started seriously looking at Ron Paul back in June when I wrote the article "Why Not Ron Paul (http://onemom.com/2011/06/why-not-ron-paul/)".

When I started blogging in 2007, I called my blog "OneMom" because I am Mom to a precious little girl and I wanted to show her that one person "OneMom" could make a difference in this world and could have a voice defending what is right.

Regarding my following (asked by an earlier poster), I have a decent regular following on the blog, and have good Google rankings for many of my blog topics.

I have my bachelor's and master's degree in Public Health and work in my field in a small rural community in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Let me know when Congressman Paul is coming here and we'll dust off the snow!:D

By the way, LD Jackson (Larry) and I met in the blogging world in 2007 in our support of Mike Huckabee. Even though we have never met in person, Larry and I are good friends and have learned a lot about blogging and standing for truth. Ron Paul is very fortunate to have someone like Larry publicly endorse and support him.

Oops, one more thing ... we are also a homeschool family, and Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate (or should be) for homeschool families.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around.

wgadget
11-17-2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks, OneMom, for endorsing Ron Paul. I, too, am a homeschool mom who loves Ron Paul. The man is a gentleman and a patriot--just what America needs right now, imo.

I just put your blog on my Facebook page, ready for hundreds of conservative evangelicals to sink their teeth into.

Looking forward to your input here at RP Forums!

tremendoustie
11-17-2011, 09:13 AM
I was home schooled, and also heartily recommend it. Thanks for posting here OneMom!

XTreat
11-17-2011, 09:45 AM

Welcome to the forums and welcome to the revolution! +Rep!