PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party money bomb day after Fox debate in Iowa

TER
11-16-2011, 01:22 PM
12/15 debate, 12/16 money bomb

This might be the megabomb we have been waiting for. :)

bluesc
11-16-2011, 01:23 PM
We don't need a megabomb, we need money in November to win Iowa. The ads aren't playing in Iowa anymore because the campaign has set a November target and we're not going to reach it.

PaulConventionWV
11-16-2011, 01:25 PM
I doubt it. We pumped BTO like mad and still got only like 2.5 million. I'm not being a downer, just saying that we've already given the campaign a lot of money, so it's going to be a lot harder to give the campaign as much money in one day as we did in 2008, when nobody had ever done a moneybomb before, so the people had more money to give.

TER
11-16-2011, 01:25 PM
We need two then!

LibertyEsq
11-16-2011, 01:26 PM
We don't need a megabomb, we need money in November to win Iowa. The ads aren't playing in Iowa anymore because the campaign has set a November target and we're not going to reach it.

Didn't they say 6 million over 45 days? That sounds like Nov AND December to me. They'll have over two weeks to spend the money b4 Iowa caucuses

sailingaway
11-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Didn't they say 6 million over 45 days? That sounds like Nov AND December to me. They'll have over two weeks to spend the money b4 Iowa caucuses

They also said $4.3 in November, and now we are off the air.

TER
11-16-2011, 01:27 PM
I doubt it. We pumped BTO like mad and still got only like 2.5 million. I'm not being a downer, just saying that we've already given the campaign a lot of money, so it's going to be a lot harder to give the campaign as much money in one day as we did in 2008, when nobody had ever done a moneybomb before, so the people had more money to give.

I'm thinking if he is trending higher in the polls and is media acknowledged front runner and Cain keeps sliding, we might pick up a lot of Tea Party folks to first time contribute.

Havax
11-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Charge it on the credit card, you know like the folks in DC do.

anewvoice
11-16-2011, 01:58 PM
They also said $4.3 in November, and now we are off the air.

The campaign needs to be paying attention to the fundraising, both of the last targets have been missed, not by much but missed nonetheless. The grassroots is largely tapped at the moment and we need something to motivate new donors. I'm in again for 12/16 but I'm tapped until then, likely many others are as well. They said 4.3 for November and so far have 4.1 or so. We're 125k away from Tate's 200k push amount so we're not far off the request. If the campaign has blown its wad and has no more, then I foresee an issue in being able to recover fast enough.

lucent
11-16-2011, 02:04 PM

Quit spamming this crap in all threads. You have no fing clue why the campaign isn't airing ads nor do you know if they aren't reaching their goal.

TER
11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
People are tapped out, some like myself are maxed out, thus we need new contributors. One with a theme can do that, which is why I think a Tea Party money bomb might be effective in bringing in new donors.

That being said, I understand what many are saying that we need the money now. Even so, I think preparing for a Dec. 16 money bomb should begin.

dbill27
11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Quit spamming this crap in all threads. You have no fing clue why the campaign isn't airing ads nor do you know if they aren't reaching their goal.

I think it is known.

dbill27
11-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Why don't they just put a ticker up and have a continuos push from now thru september, forget the bombs, the sooner they get the money the better.

thehighwaymanq
11-16-2011, 02:10 PM
The Tea-Party money-bomb should tap new people because we can get people who associate themselves with the "tea-party" to donate to Ron!

Everything is wording. Wording is everything.

TER
11-16-2011, 02:12 PM
The Tea-Party money-bomb should tap new people because we can get people who associate themselves with the "tea-party" to donate to Ron!

Everything is wording. Wording is everything.

Exactly my point. The polls show people outside of Ron Paul supporters are not committed. We need to take back the Tea Party label that overwhelmed the midterms.