PDA

View Full Version : Young Turks on Ron Paul (Video)

DrNoZone
11-06-2007, 04:36 PM
http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/11/06/how-did-a-movie-help-ron-paul-raise-over-4-million/

AMBurns
11-06-2007, 04:47 PM
This guy doesn't have an intelligent thought in his head. He strings together sentences that mean nothing.

I'm glad that he is speaking well about Ron Paul (its good for Air America's 23 listeners to hear) but he makes too many generalities and assumptions.

When you assume Young Turk, you make an ass out of you and me.

We are not all Libertarians, Democrats or Republicans. We are not some fringe group of anarchists. We are quite simply Patriots who think that our country has lost its way and is currently indifferent to what the founder's originally wrote in our Constitution.

Aaron Burns

beerista
11-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't know who this guy is, but I'm getting way beyond confused-- like so far beyond that I'm becoming convinced that it's purposeful obfuscation because this many otherwise intelligent people can really be this dumb-- at constantly seeing statements like this back to back:

I understand being opposed to the Iraq War and the abuses of the constitution. I understand wanting to go back to a truly limited government. But Cong. Paul goes way beyond that. He talks about abolishing major chunks of our government. I can't believe there are enough people that believe in that radical an idea. Maybe they view it as fun and games, but they can't be serious about disbanding the FBI, the IRS and about half the federal government. It's silly.
Okay, so the guy seems reasonable enough and then says essentially that he's all for limited government so long as that doesn't mean eliminating any of the waste and bureaucracy. "You know, I'm all for limited government so long as we don't actually go and limit any government, 'cause that would be silly". He's all for the Constitution, so long as he's allowed to keep all the anti- or extra-Constitutional programs. He agrees with Ron Paul's views, so long as they are locked behind glass to never see the light of day.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::mad:
I'm seeing this a lot. Anyone else notice this tactic?