PDA

View Full Version : Washington Post: Iowa Upset?

No Free Beer
11-16-2011, 05:35 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/can-ron-paul-pull-off-an-upset-in-iowa/2011/11/15/gIQAcz5pPN_blog.html

It ain't an upset if it's the truth...

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-16-2011, 05:47 AM
In 2008, McCain got 14% of the vote in the Iowa caucus, Paul 10%. Paul has over 4x t he support now than he did in 2008. Could he get 1/3 the votes? In the perfect world..

Travlyr
11-16-2011, 05:51 AM
I am constantly amazed at the ignorance of Washington D.C. media.

Can Ron Paul pull off an upset in Iowa?
By Nia-Malika Henderson

So, while he is rightly considered a proto-tea party figure, laying down libertarian, anti-government approaches to major issues long before there was a tea party, still he gets no respect.
Ron Paul, The Champion of the Constitution, is the ONLY pro-government candidate running for president. And he gets a hell of a lot of respect from literate folks who read what he writes.

It's not an upset, Nia-Malika!

America's Ivy League institutions are failing miserably,

Nia has an undergraduate degree in cultural anthropology from Duke University, and graduate degrees from Yale University in American studies and Columbia University in journalism.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-16-2011, 05:52 AM
I am constantly amazed at the ignorance of Washington D.C. media.

Can Ron Paul pull off an upset in Iowa?
By Nia-Malika Henderson

Ron Paul, The Champion of the Constitution, is the ONLY pro-government candidate running for president. And he gets a hell of a lot of respect from literate folks who read what he writes.

It's not an upset, Nia-Malika!

America's Ivy League institutions are failing miserably,
If the media gave Paul half the coverage they gave Cain, the deal would be sealed.

Travlyr
11-16-2011, 05:55 AM
If the media gave Paul half the coverage they gave Cain, the deal would be sealed.
Without a doubt. They do not want to be restricted to the rule of law. Plus, they know that Ron Paul would end their free money scam from the rest of America. When the IRS goes so goes $3 or $4 trillion each year to D.C.

rp08orbust
11-16-2011, 06:19 AM
Ron Paul, The Champion of the Constitution, is the ONLY pro-government candidate running for president.

Can you elaborate on this? I consider myself anti-government but favor the Constitution as a way to somewhat restrain it while it exists and to expose government's inherent failure to follow its own rules. I can't prove that Ron Paul has the same attitude toward government and the Constitution (that's Conza's cue to post), but I can't prove that he doesn't have it, either.

rich34
11-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Can you elaborate on this? I consider myself anti-government but favor the Constitution as a way to somewhat restrain it while it exists and to expose government's inherent failure to follow its own rules. I can't prove that Ron Paul has the same attitude toward government and the Constitution (that's Conza's cue to post), but I can't prove that he doesn't have it, either.

I'm sure he means pro-government as in true constitutional government.

Travlyr
11-16-2011, 06:32 AM
What people call the government today is, in fact, lawlessness perpetuated by indoctrination systems of "education institutions" and media propaganda.

The Constitution is what established government with the intention of limiting power of the rulers. It is a long ways from perfect, yet there is an amendment process that needs to be used.

Article I established the Legislative Branch
Article II established the Executive Branch
Article III established the Judicial Branch
Article IV established the States

Ron Paul, as Champion of the Constitution, understands that strict adherence to the rule of law is currently the best method we have to enjoy liberty, peace, and prosperity.

Travlyr
11-16-2011, 06:32 AM
I'm sure he means pro-government as in true constitutional government.
Right.

No Free Beer
11-16-2011, 07:22 AM
gooo onnnnn....

Travlyr
11-16-2011, 07:47 AM
gooo onnnnn....
I picked-up a constitution last night. Ron Paul wrote the forward. Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee Inc.

"The U.S. Constitution is the most unique and best contract ever drawn up between a people and their government in history." - Ron Paul

Working Poor
11-16-2011, 07:47 AM
It looks like we are kicking some ass yeee haaaa!

brushfire
11-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Iowa? Upset? I think it would be more like the establishment and their media puppets who are going to be upset.