PDA

View Full Version : Mass Circulate This Boston Tea Party Flyer!

max
11-06-2007, 04:35 PM
With all the media generated by Nov 5th, the public is ripe for December 16 Boston Tea Party.

Download and make zillions of copies of this flyer. If someone wants to tweak it and design it better...go ahead. It's downloadable in word.

But let's not lose time getting the word out. My Meetup will be mass distributing this flyer this weekend.

www.ronpaulpostcards.com

fxmercenary
11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
100 million in 1 day? :eek:

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 04:40 PM
100 million in 1 day? :eek:Hell yes, May the force be with this it

That is a great song on the post card site but could you possibly put a lot clearer pictures on the page they look so poor.

max
100 million in 1 day? :eek:

I'll be happy with 25...LOL

but lets get people fired up....dont forget...newbies are coming aboard in HUGE numbers...

this is a big country...If we market this correctly....anything is possible

JoshLowry
We would be incredibly lucky to break 10 million.

sirachman
sorry but your just being silly... 5/10 million MAYBE but 100?! Its a hell of alot better to go over our goal than miss it! Please change that and I will circulate it too

max
11-06-2007, 04:42 PM
sorry but your just being silly... 5/10 million MAYBE but 100?! Its a hell of alot better to go over our goal than miss it! Please change that and I will circulate it too

it's in word format....go ahead and change it!!

I'm sticking with 100 million.....by 12/16 EVERYBODY in america will have heard about him......the shock value of a 100 million dollar goal is enough to make the Establishment shit itself...

so what if we "only" get 25?

What are they gonna do?..say that we're broke?..lol

literatim
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Seriously, don't do stupid crap like $100 million in one day. Keep it at $10 million at most.

sirachman
11-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Whatever you wish. Goal doesnt matter really i have never heard any news station mention we "missed" the unofficial 10Million goal. My reccomendation though is that you not make that the biggest part but instead explain the link to ron paul and use the amount as an afterthought and ultimate goal.

literatim
11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
We aren't ready to advertise this yet. We need to set on focusing the theme first.

max
Seriously, don't do stupid crap like $100 million in one day. Keep it at $10 million at most.

why are you all so pessimistic?...dont you realize that only a tiny fraction of this nation's potential has been tapped???

November 5th had ZERO media build up....if we make the run up to 12/16 a big event in itself there's no telling what could happen...

i'm so sick of the naysayers in here who say we cant do this or we cant do that...BULLSHIT!!!!!

Birdlady
I think our goal for the Boston Tea party should be to out raise Hillary Clinton's 6.2 Million raised in 1 day on June 30 (I think that was the date). I believe that is an attainable goal that people could get very fired up about. Give people a number to be excited about that doesn't seem too far fetched. The 100 million on the flyer is ridiculous. Let's be honest with ourselves...

And I hate the flier. I can't do any better because I have no photoshop skills, but it looks really ...horrible. Sorry it is just too cluttered. Too many fonts, too much stuff. There needs to be more white space. White space is what makes a flyer good.

I don't mean to sound negative but thats what I thought as soon as I saw the flyer.

max
11-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I think our goal for the Boston Tea party should be to out raise Hillary Clinton's 6.2 Million raised in 1 day on June 30 (I think that was the date). I believe that is an attainable goal that people could get very fired up about. Give people a number to be excited about that doesn't seem too far fetched. The 100 million on the flyer is ridiculous. Let's be honest with ourselves...

And I hate the flier. I can't do any better because I have no photoshop skills, but it looks really ...horrible. Sorry it is just too cluttered. Too many fonts, too much stuff. There needs to be more white space. White space is what makes a flyer good.

I don't mean to sound negative but thats what I thought as soon as I saw the flyer.

I dont have photo shop skills either...but its better than NOTHING! If you hate it so much..tell ya what...go wipe your ass with it, eat it...and make a better one

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 04:57 PM
We would be incredibly lucky to break 10 million.
Luck has nothing to do with it, There are over 1 million people out there for Ron now how to get to them? And activate them. Nothing is impossible. That is the reason we need 20,000 plus members on this site. When minds combine in a united front, you better watch out.

Birdlady
11-06-2007, 05:01 PM
I dont have photo shop skills either...but its better than NOTHING! If you hate it so much..tell ya what...go wipe your ass with it, eat it...and make a better one

/Sigh

Why can't people take constructive criticism! Geez! You know you could have just said something a little nicer other than to wipe my ass with it. I am biting my tongue right now.

Oh yes this forum never ceases to amaze me.

I would try to do something with it but its in a DOC format, which is probably the worst thing you can use to make a flyer.

I am putting you on ignore. I have had enough of people like you on these boards who freak out and start yelling at people for no reason.

DeadheadForPaul
11-06-2007, 05:08 PM
when you put some absolutely insane, ridiculous amount like 100 Million, it makes us look like Dr. Evil and a bunch of kooks

Why on earth would any logical human being even suggest that? How about you just announce the donation drive and push people to beat 4.3 million!

You have to set a goal that is attainable. I would not be psyched up about reaching 100 mill because we would never come close

DjLoTi
11-06-2007, 05:12 PM
i say go with 12 million.. and yes, it's wayyy to early bro to even start pushing this.

seapilot
11-06-2007, 05:16 PM
How about 13 million. One for each of the original colonies at the time of the American Revolution?

JordanL
11-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I just registered the domain ournewteaparty.com and plan on helping promote a weekend drive on the 15th and 16th with it. Please provide input if possible. :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33081

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 05:20 PM
when you put some absolutely insane, ridiculous amount like 100 Million, it makes us look like Dr. Evil and a bunch of kooks

Why on earth would any logical human being even suggest that? How about you just announce the donation drive and push people to beat 4.3 million!

You have to set a goal that is attainable. I would not be psyched up about reaching 100 mill because we would never come closeYour wrong, there are over 1 million people out there period for Ron. If you don't have a dream a dream will never come true. This can be done and we need PR minds unlike a negative attitude to push the unknown. For deep in my heart I know there is a "mind" out there there can do this. It just takes an idea to spread nation wide, are you up to the challenge???

Kap
11-06-2007, 05:20 PM
I just registered the domain ournewteaparty.com and plan on helping promote a weekend drive on the 15th and 16th with it. Please provide input if possible. :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33081

Not only promote the fundraiser, but our grassroutes campaign as well. Getting those $100 donations are NICE, but recruiting more Ron Paul Republicans are even BETTER!

DeadheadForPaul
11-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Your wrong, there are over 1 million people out there period for Ron. If you don't have a dream a dream will never come true. This can be done and we need PR minds unlike a negative attitude to push the unknown. For deep in my heart I know there is a "mind" out there there can do this. It just takes an idea to spread nation wide, are you up to the challenge???

I'm up to the challenge of raising a realistic amount of money. It looks bad when you fall short of a fundraising goal

I'd say that raising 12 or 13 would be potentially possible. 100 million is just straight up 100% unrealistic

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before. 100 Million

JordanL
11-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Not only promote the fundraiser, but our grassroutes campaign as well. Getting those $100 donations are NICE, but recruiting more Ron Paul Republicans are even BETTER!

Duly noted.

I like the idea of shooting for $13 million, one for each original colony.

I'll get the website up tonight.

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm up to the challenge of raising a realistic amount of money. It looks bad when you fall short of a fundraising goal

I'd say that raising 12 or 13 would be short of unbelievable but potentially possible. 100 million is just straight up 100% unrealistic
IT never looks bad, it looks like you tried your best. Don't fall for trap if you don't make it your a failure. But look at it as your a doer.

parke
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
There gotta be somebody here that does graphic design for a living.

Birdlady
11-06-2007, 05:43 PM
When you come to this site, there is a nice graphic for the Philly Rally at the top. That's what you want for a flyer. Not a novel! It needs to grab your attention and give you the basics.

austin356
11-06-2007, 05:45 PM
$10m goal please.

Someone needs to create a flyer that looks like the one they made for the Philly rally that is up on the official campaign site.