PDA

View Full Version : CBS Cheats Ron Paul in Poll & More: Infowars Nightly News (14 Novermber 2001)

donnay
11-16-2011, 12:43 AM
CBS Cheats Ron Paul in Poll & More: Infowars Nightly News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPxPqgGrZaY

satchelmcqueen
11-16-2011, 10:10 AM
bump for great video

Havax
11-16-2011, 10:14 AM
They couldn't have picked a worse freeze frame to make Jones look crazy.

donnay
11-16-2011, 10:42 AM
They couldn't have picked a worse freeze frame to make Jones look crazy.

I chuckled when I saw that. :D

vechorik
11-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Right-wing media has convinced conservatives that Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut -- so his words fall on dear ears as far as they are concerned. I never use Alex Jones as a reference.

donnay
11-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Right-wing media has convinced conservatives that Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut -- so his words fall on dear ears as far as they are concerned. I never use Alex Jones as a reference.

Yeah but you woke up despite the MSM demonetization, no? I know many people who have too...the ones who want to dismiss Jones are not critical thinkers. Those who are willing to think on their own, know Alex speaks truth to power. The power is within each and every one of us, to stop this tyranny!

libertygrl
11-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah but you woke up despite the MSM demonetization, no? I know many people who have too...the ones who want to dismiss Jones are not critical thinkers. Those who are willing to think on their own, know Alex speaks truth to power. The power is within each and every one of us, to stop this tyranny!

I agree. He's got an excellent research staff and has broken some very important news stories that eventually the MSM takes credit for. The first one that comes to mind was the MIAC report from the DHS and written by the SPLC that listed RP supporters and constitutionalists as potential terror threats.

donnay
11-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I agree. He's got an excellent research staff and has broken some very important news stories that eventually the MSM takes credit for. The first one that comes to mind was the MIAC report from the DHS and written by the SPLC that listed RP supporters and constitutionalists as potential terror threats.

I was in the RPF when Jones broke the MIAC report and the usual suspects that do nothing more than whine and complain about Alex Jones, would simply not believe it, until some one checked it out by calling some Missouri legislatures who confirmed it was in fact real.

There are people on the inside of government who are good people, and are listeners to Alex Jones, who leaked that report out about the threat fusion centers around the country. I am thankful they did it, and I am thankful Alex reported it immediately!

I have a spirit like Patrick Henry, I only wished more people would too!

“It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.”

anaconda
11-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Couldn't Ron make the globalist take-over as useful issue to rally voters? Why doesn't he ever bring any of this into his campaign talking points?

DamianTV
11-16-2011, 05:49 PM
It doesnt go over too well with sideliners who think the MSM actually tells the truth. There are still a lot of people that are completely and hopelessly dependant on the MSM as their only source of News, I should know, I worked for the bastards. They hire producers based on their political bias. Any affiliation or mention of Ron Paul is an immediate disqualification for getting a job in the MSM. I wasnt a producer and slipped in under the radar. The other thing the MSM does is to immediately terminate any producer that writes any producers that write anything about Ron Paul, which threatens the other producers to "stay in line". The result is that every news story you see on MSM has come at the expense of someone's job.

donnay
11-16-2011, 06:10 PM
It doesnt go over too well with sideliners who think the MSM actually tells the truth. There are still a lot of people that are completely and hopelessly dependant on the MSM as their only source of News, I should know, I worked for the bastards. They hire producers based on their political bias. Any affiliation or mention of Ron Paul is an immediate disqualification for getting a job in the MSM. I wasnt a producer and slipped in under the radar. The other thing the MSM does is to immediately terminate any producer that writes any producers that write anything about Ron Paul, which threatens the other producers to "stay in line". The result is that every news story you see on MSM has come at the expense of someone's job.

You know one would think that the rat bastards that are dictating to these producers and others behind the scenes, would make them determined to check out Ron Paul and make silent donations and leak out information of the establishments agenda to the public! I know that is what I would do, and have done--because the bottom line is, I just don't like to be told what to do!