PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: Ron Paul is an interesting guy who has common sense

qh4dotcom
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM
He just said that on Greta's show so you all will have to wait until a Youtube video comes out.

Sola_Fide
11-15-2011, 09:37 PM
That's a pretty generic compliment.

phill4paul
11-15-2011, 09:40 PM
A common sense answer from an interesting guy.

MRoCkEd
11-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Trump has never gone out of his way to say anything bad about Ron. He only said he had no chance after some people heckled him by chanting "Ron Paul" during his CPAC speech. Since then, Trump has said that he likes Ron and thinks he is "cool" and "interesting." He also has praised him for his stances on the Fed and foreign policy.

Trump is a funny, cool guy, IMO. :toady:

RDM
11-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Spoke highly of Romney and Gingrich and without mentioning a name, the person who wants to do drilling for oil is alright in my book ( Perry). So we know he's got three choices in his scope for endorsement.

Dary
11-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah but did you catch the way she asked the question (if you could even call it a question).

This is what she asked: Ron Paul. Out. Totally out?

She doesnt' even have the guts to ask a decent question. WTF Greta. THERE HASN"T EVEN BEEN A PRIMARY YET! :mad:

What the hell is wrong with that woman.

Kords21
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure what's going to be more enjoyable Ron Paul winning Iowa or watching these talking heads trying to eat crow/save face about it.

Skip to 5:23 and Dr. Cox says perfectly how I'll feel about the Media vs a Ron Paul Win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shZmTF4heM