PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Tusday Nov15)

centure7
11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
By sharing your experience, you may encourage others to join your efforts! Hopefully the numbers will grow over time as I do this poll daily. Please pay attention to the day listed so you are putting your vote in the correct poll.

I hope to see a bit of delegate commentary as people start to sign up as delegates.

What happend Monday Nov14:
7 Participants, 8 Events, 6 Offline Events
1 Direct In-Person Speaking
2 Phone Call Campaigning
1 Letter to the Editor
1 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
2 Online Promotion
0 Sign Wave
1 Fundraiser Participation
0 Created Campaign Content
0 See Comment (other)

Daily Summary: Two more people participated today as compared with last week. The same number of events took place. I expect the number of events to increase today though as Paul statistically tied for first place in Iowa in an opinion poll.

Sunday, Nov13
4 Partipants, 6 Events, 5 Offline Events

Saturday November 12:
3 Participants, 3 Events, 2 Offline

Friday November 11:
8 Participants, 16 Events, 13 Offline Events

Thursday November 10
13 Participants, 18 Events, 12 Offline Events
2 Direct In-Person Speaking

Wednesday Nov 9th:
7 Participants, 11 Events, 7 Offline Events

Tuesday November 8:
6 Participants: 21 Events, 16 Offline Events

November 7 2011 Monday
5 Participants: 7 Events, 6 Offline Events

PastaRocket848
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
i put 10 copies of liberty defined on the lunch table at work. all ten are gone... we'll see if it wins us any new supporters ;).

cordscords
11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Donated $19.13, signed up for phone from home, and shared the new Iowa poll on facebook to combat the idea that he's unelectable.

centure7
11-15-2011, 07:18 PM
I did the Phone from Home program for about 1/2 an hour and got one complete survey result for someone who was undecided.

As for my online activism I've devised a system:
1. Get my "spam" email up to quickly activate accounts.
2. Go on to Google and type in "Ron Paul"
3. Click on good articles that could be POSITIVE (would not click on something that I thought may be bad)
4. Comment on the article using my Ron Paul material I've got in a text document
5. Then move on to Google news and type in "Ron Paul" again, looking for the very newest articles, and also leave a comment on those. When commenting I try to comment on the actual articles in question.

I think leaving comments with information people may not know on Ron Paul articles is a very helpful thing, and I plan to do it daily for the next couple months or so. I leave anywhere from just one to five or more comments depending on my mood.

tbone717
11-15-2011, 07:35 PM
About 2 hours of phone banking. Nice results, but I do have to say I am surprised at how rude some people are on the phone. I realize people get a lot of calls at home and maybe they do not wish to be bothered, but to yell at someone and hang up is really uncalled for. What is funny is that it is the older people who tend to be ruder, and they grew up in a generation that generally had a better sense of manners and decorum.