PDA

View Full Version : FOX News just said 4-WAY TIE in Iowa!

Original_Intent
11-15-2011, 05:04 PM
I cain't believe it!!!! :D

11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
They finally admit it?

Took them all day :mad:

rutgerscamdenYAL
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
We are making some serious progress!

Endthefednow
11-15-2011, 05:07 PM
what is FAUX news? ;) It`s about time :D

1stAmendguy
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
what is FAUX news? ;) It`s about time :D

False News but the Truth always comes out :D

anewvoice
11-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Romney, Cain and Newt are in a 4 way tie for Iowa!

jasonxe
11-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Romney, Cain and Newt are in a 4 way tie for Iowa!

Romney, Cain, Newt with Perry close behind...

LibXist
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
At least they tore into Newt a little.

Eric21ND
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
won't believe until we have tube

rideurlightning
11-15-2011, 05:24 PM
They mentioned it on Fox and Friends this morning.

giovannile07
11-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Source??? Glad though, they probably were... urmmm, should we say this? I don't know if we are allowed to say this on air! D:

Original_Intent
11-15-2011, 05:28 PM
It was on Special Report with Bret Baier (he also mentioned Cain's Libya stumble)...

BethanyGrace
11-15-2011, 05:37 PM
This is exciting! I just read a Yahoo! news article to the same effect:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-now-four-way-race-iowa-140636642.html

Go Ron Paul!!!

trey4sports
11-15-2011, 05:38 PM
This is exciting! I just read a Yahoo! news article to the same effect:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-now-four-way-race-iowa-140636642.html

Go Ron Paul!!!

Welcome, Iowan!

BethanyGrace
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks trey! I like your note "Iowa or bust" :D

rutgerscamdenYAL
11-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Wow they just mentioned Ron Paul again and mentioned how strong his support is , but then of course they finished the sentence by saying "of course he can't win the nomination" but he can "take the vote away from gingrich " and if he runs as an independent it would help Dems. F Faux news!

Original_Intent
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Another segment on Bret Baier about Ron Paul - said he has very dedicated supporters and that "A Ron Paul third party run would be the best thing that could happen this election cycle for the Democratic Party..."

Screw that we are taking the nomination!!! NO ONE BUT PAUL!

KramerDSP
11-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Cross posting -

Fox Panel led by Baier who brought up Ron's 19%

Steve Hayes: "The 19% by Ron is interesting. He could be a real factor. He may come in third in Iowa, but he will not win the nomination. But this is something that is very solid and we need to keep an eye on him (paraphrasing)".

Krauthammer - "As the non-nominee, Ron Paul has the most powerful voice of anyone in the party. He has the most vocal and active base. He will determine the outcome of the election. If he runs third party, he hands the election to Obama."

Eric21ND
11-15-2011, 06:03 PM
need tubez

FreeTraveler
11-15-2011, 06:04 PM
LOL at Krauthammer. He thinks Ron controls us, and if Ron says support X, we'll do it. Somebody needs to whisper NOBP in his slimy little ear and see what he thinks of that idea. Ron doesn't have to go third party for his supporters to avoid pulling the Rep lever.

klamath
11-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Cross posting -

Steve Hayes: "The 19% by Ron is interesting. He could be a real factor. He may come in third in Iowa, but he will not win the nomination. But this is something that is very solid and we need to keep an eye on him (paraphrasing)".

Krauthammer - "As the non-nominee, Ron Paul has the most powerful voice of anyone in the party. He has the most vocal and active base. He will determine the outcome of the election. If he runs third party, he hands the election to Obama." We don't even have to talk about NOBP They Know RP holds the key to the election!

pacu44
11-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Cross posting -

Krauthammer - "As the non-nominee, Ron Paul has the most powerful voice of anyone in the party. He has the most vocal and active base. He will determine the outcome of the election. If he runs third party, he hands the election to Obama."

Handing Obama nothing, RINOs will hand Obama the WH if they do not nominate Paul... Plain and simple!

cajuncocoa
11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Get ready for a lot of media negativity. If RP maintains this momentum, we may miss the days when we were ignored!! (Not really, but you understand what I mean, right?)

Bruno
11-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by KramerDSP:

Krauthammer, as YOU encourage the GOP base to ignore its' principles and vote for the lesser of two evils, YOU hand the election to Obama!
Join the strongest base and support him.

No One But Paul!!

11-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Fox needs to wake up. Ron isn't going to be 3rd in Iowa no matter what they tell their viewers. He's going to win. Ron isn't going to run 3rd party, he's going to take the GOP nomination. Today was just the beginning.

georgiaboy
11-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Handing Obama nothing, RINOs will hand Obama the WH if they do not nominate Paul... Plain and simple!

+rep for trueness

NOBP

american.swan
11-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Get ready for a lot of media negativity. If RP maintains this momentum, we may miss the days when we were ignored!! (Not really, but you understand what I mean, right?)

What? We're the front runner. http://www.benzinga.com/news/11/11/2130493/ron-paul-appears-to-be-iowa-front-runner-according-to-latest-poll

georgiaboy
11-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Time for Rick Perry to drop out and endorse his fellow Texan

Time for Michelle Bachmann to drop out and endorse her fellow Tea Party leader

Time for Huntsman to drop out and endorse his fellow foreign policy supporter

Time for Santorum to drop out and endorse his fellow pro-lifer

Original_Intent
11-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Boy, Ron REALLY had a good interview on Kudlow just now. It was a very very positive interview and he got to speak uninterrupted at length.

VERY encouraging - I'm afraid I am going to wake up!

11-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Time for Rick Perry to drop out and endorse his fellow Texan

Time for Michelle Bachmann to drop out and endorse her fellow Tea Party leader

Time for Huntsman to drop out and endorse his fellow foreign policy supporter

Time for Santorum to drop out and endorse his fellow pro-lifer

Then we'd know today was a dream. :D

cajuncocoa
11-15-2011, 08:46 PM
What? We're the front runner. http://www.benzinga.com/news/11/11/2130493/ron-paul-appears-to-be-iowa-front-runner-according-to-latest-pollYes, I realize that. That's why I predict increased media negativity.

Imaginos
11-15-2011, 08:54 PM
LOL at Krauthammer. He thinks Ron controls us, and if Ron says support X, we'll do it. Somebody needs to whisper NOBP in his slimy little ear and see what he thinks of that idea. Ron doesn't have to go third party for his supporters to avoid pulling the Rep lever.
Krauthammer is THE Israel firster among all the Israel firsters.
He will never support Dr. Paul.
The man should be stripped of American citizenship and deported to Israel along with all the propagandists of MSM.