PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Sarah Palin Endorse Tonight?

trey4sports
11-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Who will it be?

tsai3904
11-15-2011, 03:14 PM
I think she will discuss who she thinks will win but there won't be an endorsement. She'll probably be speaking positively about Newt.

Napolitanic Wars
11-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Oh god. Don't even make us think about this silly endorsement. This is just giving our hopes up. Ugh. Just call me in the morning.

trey4sports
11-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Of course you can expand or not expand on your decision as much as you'd like, but i would be interested in hearing some opinions.

RDM
11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Remember, everything that is done is ALWAYS telegraphed weeks before it happens. When you understand the game, nothing should come to surprise.

Here is what was telegraphed. Months ago Palin was having cordial visits with Trump. Trump has stated in a number of interviews, that he and Palin remain in contact periodically. A few weeks back, Trump announced he will make his endorsement after the Iowa Caucus. Trump also stated weeks ago in interviews that of the candidates that have visited him, there was one that he felt the most confident with. Process of elimination says Gingrich never visited Trump. Romney never visited Trump. Paul has not visited Trump.

I said many months ago that Trump would be a key player in these elections. So here we are with the announcement that Palin is going to side with a candidate. process of elimination, the only rational guess would be Perry getting a support bump from Palin to boost him in Iowa and then Trump coming in after the Iowa Caucus to give him the ultimate bump announcing his endorsement. It makes Palin look like a genius because now she has Trump on her side and the media can't mock her and she saves her "so called credibility" amongst her supporters, hence more paid appearances, continued Fox contract and future book deals or whatever. Palin is riding this money machine for all its got. She WILL NOT jeopardize that. You can bet your last dollar on that one.

Also one more point. Tea Party Nation is heavily supporting Perry. TPN at one time was a big supporter of Palin. Palin will not alienate her biggest supporters.

low preference guy
11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I think the only 3 possible candidates are Ron, Perry, and Newt.

milo10
11-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Perry is toxic due to the gardisil shots, his stance on paid tuition for illegals, and his notably poor ability to do well in debates. His chance of winning the nomination is close to zero. Aside from him seeming to be a fun, likeable guy in real life, there is nothing to recommend him.

Unless there was something immediately in it for her, I can't see any possible reason to endorse Perry.

I think she'll give her endorsement to Ron Paul, or nobody at all.

jason43
11-15-2011, 03:44 PM
She will endorse Noot, if she endorses anyone. May just be another self promotion... does she have a book coming out? lol

Noot is coming up the way McCain did, except he is much smarter than McCain. He is the insiders outsider, haha. My guess is this will become a race between Noot and Paul. Romney will not win, Republicans neither like or trust him. Cain will drop off ala Perry and Bachmann, Huntsman is the medias favorite because he is basically a Democrat, and no one else has even a modest chance.

Soca Taliban
11-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Who cares who she endorses? She's a moron!

CaptUSA
11-15-2011, 03:45 PM
I picked Gingrich, but I also think Santorum could get it. He wasn't on the list, though.

I really hoped she was going to wait this out until the end of December. I felt the longer it took, the better.

NewRightLibertarian
11-15-2011, 03:48 PM
She'd be smart to jump on the Ron Paul bandwagon. It would solidify the tea party as a legitimate force in politics and really destroy the Republican Party hierarchy. Hopefully this broad hates the establishment as much as she says she does and jumps on board.

Cutlerzzz
Gary Johnson.

kylejack
Romney went head-to-head with McCain last cycle, and she hates McCain's people since they've been bad-mouthing her post-campaign, so if she's vindictive, she'll choose Romney. If she wants to beat the Tea Party drum, she'll pick Cain, though he's lost so much credibility. Gingrich is a possibility.

She has spoken favorably of Ron Paul before: http://digitaljournal.com/article/313217 but I think we can rule out that she'll endorse him.

trey4sports
11-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Gary Johnson.

bold. Very bold.

kylejack
11-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Just checked above, and RON PAUL ISN'T WINNING AN ONLINE POLL?! ON RPF?!?! :D

Jesubub
11-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Greta's online poll is missing someone: www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record

pcosmar
11-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Beelzebub is not an option.

Those that think she will endorse Ron,, that is wishful thinking.

ctiger2
11-15-2011, 04:09 PM
I don't think she endorses anyone tonight. However, if she's smart, she'll endorse Paul. If she's not, someone else.

KevinR
11-15-2011, 04:14 PM
The original maverick, Ron Paul!

PatriotOne
11-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Bachmann

HOLLYWOOD
11-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Romney... he's bought just about every person with connections to government and corporate establishment.

Remember, anytime a political figure in this Kabuke Theater makes a public announcement, it's been long planned and contrived.

Endorsements are rewarded... as Palin what she wants and who offers her the best deal. I say Romney's money and the groups of establishment players.

Romney needs the Tea Party vote to win... so the deal must be huge for Caribou Barbie.

cucucachu0000
11-15-2011, 04:22 PM
i feel shes gonna try to prop up bachmann to stop our latest surge it does seem odd the same day we jump in iowa polls she comes out to endorse someone which could be huge for other struggling candidates looking for a boost. oooooorrrrrrrrrr palin had her awaking moment over the weekend when she saw ron paul get 90 seconds at the debate and thought she could do the right thing..... i do have a little bit of hope left for her.

pcosmar
11-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Romney... he's bought just about every person with connections to government and corporate establishment.

Remember, anytime a political figure in this Kabuke Theater makes a public announcement, it's been long planned and contrived.

Endorsements are rewarded... as Palin what she wants and who offers her the best deal. I say Romney's money and the groups of establishment players.

Romney needs the Tea Party vote to win... so the deal must be huge for Caribou Barbie.

Well, she was the lipstick on the pig last time.

amy31416
11-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Bump for guesses.

Lothario
11-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Greta's online poll is missing someone: www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record

Hilarious. Greta's own page will not even acknowledge Ron Paul as an option.

Bruno
11-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Greta forgot Paul is running. Easy mistake for a dumbass. Or someone with an obviously unfair and unbalanced agenda.

amy31416
11-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Huh. No Santorum here.

pauladin
11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
JON HUNTSMAN.

fj45lvr
11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
whomever the Likud wants her to endorse....

Created4
11-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Santorum is a real possibility. Why was he left out of the poll?

trey4sports
11-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Santorum is a real possibility. Why was he left out of the poll?

I forgot. My bad

Created4
11-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Greta forgot Paul is running. Easy mistake for a dumbass. Or someone with an obviously unfair and unbalanced agenda.

She knows Paul supporters would "slam the poll," as O'Reilly has already explained, so he can't be included.

kahless
11-15-2011, 05:43 PM
If she was going to endorse Newt, it will not happen now after the racist comment he made today. She probably would be looking at that and seeing if the media is going to run with it for this news cycle. I do not think it will be Newt though and think Perry is still her man.

amy31416
11-15-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm going to pick Santorum. That's my crazy guess. He's got the hard core warmongering down, along with all the social conservative stuff--and he's been ridiculed by the left-wingers. Seems like a good match to me. I would have guessed Cain or Perry if they hadn't screwed up so royally lately.

GeorgiaAvenger
11-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Connie Mack for the Florida Senate race probably.

We could also hope she is endorsing Fanning/Baldwin in Montana.

I really don't see her endorsing a President at this point.

Also, LINK?

kill the banks
11-15-2011, 06:49 PM
if she wants to sell a lot of books ... Ron Paul ! but I don't see anything happening yet

BuddyRey
11-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it might be foreshadowing that she's appearing on Freedom Watch before her Greta appearance? I'm seriously thinking she might do the right thing tonight!

Aratus
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
i know i have said she wants to run in 2016.
i feel she may leap into THAT race tonight.

low preference guy
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm going to pick Santorum. That's my crazy guess. He's got the hard core warmongering down, along with all the social conservative stuff--and he's been ridiculed by the left-wingers. Seems like a good match to me. I would have guessed Cain or Perry if they hadn't screwed up so royally lately.

Have you taken into account this?

Flashback (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/02/sarah-palin-rick-santorums-wife-can-call-him-a-knuckle-dragging-neanderthal/):

Sarah Palin responded tonight to Rick Santorum’s speculation as to why she is not attending the conservative gathering, CPAC, saying he was “uninformed” to suggest she has “other business opportunities.”

“I will not call him the knuckle-dragging Neanderthal that perhaps others would want to call him. I’ll let his wife call him that instead,” Palin told Sean Hannity on Fox New

amy31416
11-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Have you taken into account this?

Flashback (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/02/sarah-palin-rick-santorums-wife-can-call-him-a-knuckle-dragging-neanderthal/):

I had not, as I forgot all about that. Damn...now who? Newt? I can't imagine her picking a Mormon, so that leaves out Huntsman and Romney. Newt just seems like quite a stretch, given his liberal proclivities, but she did run with McCain in '08 and weakly defended some of his crap. So I guess I'll go with Newt, as I really, really can't imagine her giving Fox News a giant FU and endorsing Ron.

Ronulus
11-15-2011, 07:02 PM
She is going to endorse herself and finally enter the race! Spread those votes even thinner for us.