PDA

View Full Version : Guess which network is saying poll with Gingrich in 4th shows Gingrich 'clear frontrunner

sailingaway
11-15-2011, 12:33 PM
FOX NEWS Says Bloomberg Iowa Dead Heat Poll Show Gingrich the Clear Front Runner

they also say it is a 'validation of Romney's low key Iowa strategy'. (Ron Paul being in 2d and Romney in 3rd)

http://libertypulse.com/article/9799/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

TheTexan
11-15-2011, 12:38 PM
It doesn't take a rocket science to know that if the poll is accurate (which is not in dispute) and the Iowa caucus were held today we'd win Iowa easily. We'd get higher turnout for sure.

Oh well. Gingrich won't last long. That's what we said about Cain too though... but we were still right in the end :)

anewvoice
11-15-2011, 12:40 PM
It's still 7 weeks until Caucus, I'm taking today as a refreshing opportunity to pull back those who have not returned from 2008. Not only is Ron Paul electable, he's going to win, that's my message.

Ronulus
11-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Gingrich clear frontrunner as 4th? No that makes him clear 4th place.

11-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Fox can't spin this to Gingrich, no matter how hard they try.

Zydeco
11-15-2011, 12:53 PM
It's important to make propagandists spout things that are clearly not true. They lose a few people every time this happens.

Dianne
11-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Fox can't spin this to Gingrich, no matter how hard they try.

It must depend on which host we are listening too. I was watching FOX between 10:00 am. and 11:00 a.m. this morning and the FOX host ripped Gingrich a new one. Had a big graphic showing his support of TARP, Cap and Trade, $300,000. in ethics fines, the odd six figure jewelry shopping spree, his affairs and also said he is not likeable lol..

craezie
11-15-2011, 01:16 PM
We don't want Gingrich or Cain to fade too much. Gingrich is right where we want him. That is what worries me about there still being 7 weeks. Not many of those people are EVER going to come to Paul, so we need the over 50% of Republican voters who are always going to vote status quo as split as possible. If one of the other candidates fades away too much and that vote solidifies on 1 or 2 candidates, we are finished.

acptulsa
11-15-2011, 01:20 PM
You know, I just can't help but feel that, sooner or later, the Mad Hatter and the gang are going to figure out that Rupert is slipping something into their tea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0