PDA

View Full Version : Media attention today - most ever?

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 03:58 PM
I need two televisions so I can monitor Chris Mathews while I watch CNN. lol.

SEriously, is this our biggest day for media attention?

paulitics
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
yes, the only other day that rivaled may have been Paul's Vs. Giuliani in the 2nd debate.

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Thank you for the controversial Guy Fawkes campaign has got more in PR than raised!!!!

jmunjr
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I have CNN-The Situation Room on CNN on my TV in the other room and I can barely hear the chatter, but for some reason every time I go to the room to get a snack or stretch they are talking about Ron Paul.

They just did some viewer e-mail(Cafferty) and everything they are saying is positive...and a lot of it. By far this is the most coverage he has gotten.

I can't see how this coverage won't snowball into more supporters, donations, and coverage..

We've got to give a big thanks to all the people involved in organizing the "Remember the 5th" event and of course everyone who donated. Give that guy a cabinet post! and then of course dismantle the Department ;)

We still have a long way to go and need to keep up the hard work, but this may be a turning point in the campaign.

Matt Collins
11-07-2007, 12:32 AM
The week before Oct 6th RP got 187 requests for interviews in print media. That much I know.

EvilEngineer
11-07-2007, 12:35 AM
I think today was our best media blitz day ever. No matter what network you were watching... Ron Paul was on. I think we got a lot of exposure today.

Karsten
11-07-2007, 12:49 AM
I need two televisions so I can monitor Chris Mathews while I watch CNN. lol.

SEriously, is this our biggest day for media attention?

Did anybody youtube the Chris Matthews segment??????

slantedview
11-07-2007, 12:52 AM
I think it was the most in terms of quantity. Quality could still be improved though.