PDA

View Full Version : Paul should buy a house in NH and move there!

DrNoZone
11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Now that he has all of this money, he really should buy a house and move to NH for a while.

walt
11-06-2007, 03:58 PM
bump - YES

Grandson of Liberty
11-06-2007, 03:59 PM
his constituents in Texas might have something to say about that. :rolleyes:

walt
11-06-2007, 03:59 PM
we need a huge house up there for people to come stay and work out of...

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
There was a rumor of this sometime back. I guess that is all it was. A rumor. I agree with you though. He's got to be spending the vast majority of his time campaigning, at least until the first primaries are over.

Avalon
11-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Why don't you guys come up with something constructive that you can do. We have to stop this armchair quarterbacking. Especially when it's negative.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 04:01 PM

No, no. Just a home base, instead of his place in D.C., at least until after the primary is over. He's just got to spend more time there, meeting and talking to the people.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Why don't you guys come up with something constructive that you can do. We have to stop this armchair quarterbacking. Especially when it's negative.

You're right. Sorry. :o

DrNoZone
11-06-2007, 04:07 PM

How bout you not worry about it?

I work during the day, and posting here as well as reading news and that type of stuff is about ALL I can do.

margomaps
11-06-2007, 04:07 PM
He doesn't need to buy a house up here. There are hundreds of supporters who would let him stay in their homes for free. He could stay in my home...my wife is pregnant, and if she goes into labor early, it would be nice to have an OB/GYN doctor handy to take care of the delivery. :D

But in all seriousness, he could just rent an apartment for a couple months -- no need to buy a house.

ALTHOUGH (continuing my stream-of-consciousness here), how cool would it be if the grassroots pitched in and bought the campaign a house that he could stay in while in NH? It could also be used to house the Operation Live Free or Die folks who are moving to NH to volunteer for him. Heck, if anyone was on the fence about Operation LFOD, they just might make the trip if they knew they'd be staying in the same house as Dr. Paul. :D

Smiley Gladhands
11-06-2007, 04:15 PM

No kidding....y'all want us to be stuck in between Rick Perry and Tom Delay with, Sheila Jackson Lee as a 'counter-balance'? :eek:

Elect your own Ron Paul-like congressman. We were electing Ron Paul before it was cool..... ;)

Ninja Homer
11-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I thought he was buying a house in NH. I searched for the story, and it all makes sense now... it was FMNN.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=50625

Roxi
11-06-2007, 04:19 PM
we need a huge house up there for people to come stay and work out of...

we found an 11,000 square foot house (7br) with a cottage attached, right outside concord.... we hope if we get it it will be the headquarters home in NH for volunteers
it has several meeting rooms and a swimming pool (Indoors)

PRAY FOR US TO GET THIS HOUSE ITS AWESOME!!!

(except the lady's son is a gravel fan but ron paul is his second choice!)