PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich FOX just ripped into Newt

Dianne
11-15-2011, 09:46 AM
I just caught the last few minutes, but the FOX host was talking about Gingrich and the possibility he could be nominee. The host used words about Newt such as: He's not likeable, which was the problem with Kerry and Gore; and most people vote based on who they like.

Then he went further to put up a large graphic about Gingrich with some of his problems:

Supported TARP, now against it
Supported Cap N Trade, now against it
Infidelity
$300,000 fines for ethics violations
Freddie Mac pay out
Unusual six figure jewelry purchase

Of course he showed Newt and Pelosi doing the television commercial together for cap and trade.
Then he said to his guest, the people are very frustrated right now with the government; and isn't Gingrich the quintessential Washington insider?

Did anyone by any chance record this?

JustinL
11-15-2011, 11:50 AM
What's interesting is lots of people seem to think Cain may endorse Gingrich. Cain was all about being an outsider and non-politician and now he's going to potentially endorse the 'quintessential insider' politician? Wonder how that will go over with his remaining supporters if he does it. Seems like it might actually have the potential to tick off some of his supporters into disliking him and then potentially even hopping over to Paul, a position they may have been opposed to before.

erowe1
11-15-2011, 11:55 AM
What's interesting is lots of people seem to think Cain may endorse Gingrich. Cain was all about being an outsider and non-politician and now he's going to potentially endorse the 'quintessential insider' politician? Wonder how that will go over with his remaining supporters if he does it. Seems like it might actually have the potential to tick off some of his supporters into disliking him and then potentially even hopping over to Paul, a position they may have been opposed to before.

I thought Cain said he'd support Romney if he weren't running himself.

Kords21
11-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Cain did endorse Romney in 07/08 so it wouldn't be a big stretch

LibertyEagle
11-15-2011, 12:04 PM
I just caught the last few minutes, but the FOX host was talking about Gingrich and the possibility he could be nominee. The host used words about Newt such as: He's not likeable, which was the problem with Kerry and Gore; and most people vote based on who they like.

Then he went further to put up a large graphic about Gingrich with some of his problems:

Supported TARP, now against it
Supported Cap N Trade, now against it
Infidelity
$300,000 fines for ethics violations
Freddie Mac pay out
Unusual six figure jewelry purchase

Of course he showed Newt and Pelosi doing the television commercial together for cap and trade.
Then he said to his guest, the people are very frustrated right now with the government; and isn't Gingrich the quintessential Washington insider?

Did anyone by any chance record this?

No, but it sure would be nice to have a YouTube of it. It could go front and center on the new Gingrich website I hope we are going to have very soon.

KEEF
11-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Wow! They're attacking there own.

Dianne
11-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow! They're attacking there own.

Flat out shocked me !!! Soon FOX will have to come over to our corner, as they continue to run out of candidates to promote.

Elwar
11-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Newt is the best candidate to have to go up against.

freeforall
11-15-2011, 12:39 PM
I thought Cain said he'd support Romney if he weren't running himself.

whether he endorses Gingrich or Romney there wouldn't be much difference as far as giving support to an insider. cain has always been an insider.

seapilot
11-15-2011, 12:39 PM
The smell was going to eventually get out so they might as well get it out there for people to see. There is no way Newt could beat Obama in the general. If Newt is nominated that is proof positive that the majority of people can be convinced of anything

speciallyblend
11-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Flat out shocked me !!! Soon FOX will have to come over to our corner, as they continue to run out of candidates to promote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0)

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-15-2011, 12:47 PM

Did you get the chance to hear that Hannity/Levin call that was tubed up on the forums yesterday? Someone also just spoke of "eating their own" on this thread.

I posit that Fox will end up going all Romney, all the time, starting around the 15th of next month.

sailingaway
11-15-2011, 12:54 PM
hm

KingNothing
11-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Honestly, when you look at this field of Republicans..... don't you just want to say "uuuuuuuuugggggggggh!"

How can you NOT support Ron?

freeforall
11-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Honestly, when you look at this field of Republicans..... don't you just want to say "uuuuuuuuugggggggggh!"

How can you NOT support Ron?

I don't understand this either. You'd think there woud be some people who would support Paul out of a lack of any other deserving candidate, even if they didn't agree with him about everything. It seems like the other candidates get support depite a lack of knowing their positions, but Ron has to be right about everything.

LibertyEagle
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
If anyone manages to get, or find, a YouTube of this segment on FOX, PLEASE, PLEASE, send it to me. :)

KingNothing
11-15-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't understand this either. You'd think there woud be some people who would support Paul out of a lack of any other deserving candidate, even if they didn't agree with him about everything. It seems like the other candidates get support depite a lack of knowing their positions, but Ron has to be right about everything.

It's pretty clear to me that Cain and Perry are dunderheads. Newt and Romney have histories that should disqualify them from the nomination and are about as likable as a case of AIDS. Santorum and Bachmann just aren't serious players. Really, this nomination should have come down to Paul, Johnson and Huntsman. That it hasn't says a lot about the party, the media, and the voters.

Dianne
11-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Did you get the chance to hear that Hannity/Levin call that was tubed up on the forums yesterday? Someone also just spoke of "eating their own" on this thread.

I posit that Fox will end up going all Romney, all the time, starting around the 15th of next month.

This will prove to me that Obama's Justice Department is blackmailing Rupert into promoting a candidate Obama can easily beat.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-15-2011, 02:56 PM
This ^^

Perhaps we ought to prepare ourselves for this outcome

KingNothing
11-15-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't think that Obama can easily beat Romney. He's an extremely capable politician, he looks the part, he'll bring out the base as all republicans will, and he's viewed as an intelligent moderate which could bring some independents on board.

evadmurd
11-15-2011, 03:42 PM
http://www.usnews.com/pubdbimages/image/24744/EC_PR_111115Wasserman315x245.jpg

jkr
11-15-2011, 03:43 PM
they be a'vot'n for baRRy, AARGGGHHH!