PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Ex-boyfriend of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek goes public

sailingaway
11-14-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20111114/NEWS01/111114045/Ex-boyfriend-Herman-Cain-accuser-Sharon-Bialek-goes-public

The key part is this:

Zuckerman, who dated Bialek when he was going through a divorce, said he paid for Bialek to go to Washington to meet with Cain, who was head of the National Restaurant Association, the industry's chief lobbying group. The couple had met Cain during the association's annual convention in Chicago. Cain, they said, invited them to an exclusive party after the group's gala dinner, where they had enjoyed chatting with him.

A few months later, when Bialek was let go from her job with the Education Foundation of the restaurant association, Zuckerman suggested she go see Cain. The evening, according to Bialek's account last week, did not go as planned. In a news conference last week, with Allred at her side, Bialek alleged that Cain stopped the car after dinner, forced his hand up her skirt and tried to pull her head to his crotch.

"I can confirm when she returned, she was upset," Zuckerman said Monday. "She said something had happened, and that Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate manner. She said she handled it and did not want to discuss it further. I respected her."

That testimony would be allowed in court, not to prove the truth of the matter she asserted (that Cain touched her inappropriately -- that would be hearsay) but to show that, whether true or not, she didn't just make it up, but said it years ago when there was no advantage to her to do so.

redbluepill
11-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Dr. Zuckerman was my pediatrician from infancy through middle school (when he still lived in Illinois). Was pretty shocking when I saw his face and name on the evening news. I already believed Bialeck when she first came forward with the accusation but Zuckerman's testimony confirms it for me.

BlackTerrel
11-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I read this as "Herman Cain's ex-boyfriend" :D

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Ooooh. Pretty damning stuff.