PDA

View Full Version : The Campaign still needs $200,000 to reach the 1.2mil goal for Media Blitz! Keep Pushing!

garyallen59
11-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Let's get them the money they need, promote donations everywhere you can!!!!

trey4sports
11-14-2011, 02:18 PM
+rep

rich34
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
We need to hit up other forums and ask for support. It's not coming as easy as the last time. The 4th quarter that is.

Tunink
11-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Twitter bomb/Facebook status the dog mess out of it.

pacelli
11-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Then have Ron plug the website during every interview. This isn't rocket science.

garyallen59
11-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Then have Ron plug the website during every interview. This isn't rocket science.

How can I have Ron Paul plug the website during every interview? I can't. So I take it as my job as a grassroots activist to promote the heck out of daily donations. And i hope everyone else here does the same.

I think that if we all promoted daily donations with the fervor and determination we had with Black THIS Out it would go a long way in helping Dr. Paul secure the nomination!

Although, if you would like to hear Dr. Paul promote the website in interviews I would suggest that you start e-mailing the campaign and get others to join in. Just get active, it'll do wonders for this campaign and the cause of liberty!

rideurlightning
11-14-2011, 03:22 PM
People need to hit up Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. I've been doing that all week.

sailingaway
11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
How can I have Ron Paul plug the website during every interview? I can't. So I take it as my job as a grassroots activist to promote the heck out of daily donations. And i hope everyone else here does the same.

I think that if we all promoted daily donations with the fervor and determination we had with Black THIS Out it would go a long way in helping Dr. Paul secure the nomination!

Although, if you would like to hear Dr. Paul promote the website in interviews I would suggest that you start e-mailing the campaign and get others to join in. Just get active, it'll do wonders for this campaign and the cause of liberty!

I've been tweeting it. Will continue to do so.