PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen people with Obama bumper stickers? (Idea/Suggestion)

hogsfan90
11-14-2011, 01:58 PM
You know one of the biggest things that excited the young and independant voters in 2008 to vote for Obama was his anti-war stance. He was the peace candidate. But, now he's bombed American citizens and bombed sovereign countries and escalated the Afghanistan occupation and all sorts of anti-peace things. So every time I see an Obama bumper sticker when I'm at college or something, I think that sticking a "VOTE FOR PEACE, RON PAUL 2012" bumper sticker under that person's windshield wiper might be cool way to get the word out to Obama supporters that Ron Paul is the peace candidate! Just a suggestion/idea that I thought I'd share and see if maybe it can be improved upon or critiqued.

http://ronpaulswag.com/preorder-ron-paul-2012-official-logo-blue-1-pack-1.html
There's a link to the bumper stickers I'm thinking of over at Ron Paul Swag.

JamesButabi
11-14-2011, 02:00 PM
I do this all the time. A printout of the issues and facts is much more cost effective. I just used a chart of differences between Obama and Paul.

hogsfan90
11-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Is that posted somewhere here for the mutual benefits of fellow Paul supporters? :D

JamesButabi
11-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Is that posted somewhere here for the mutual benefits of fellow Paul supporters? :D

I could make you one up. I kept it so simple I don't think I even saved it. Two column Yes/No format. Titled it "A Plea for Peace".

Then put various peace issue such as:
Supports closing Guantanamo Bay
Supports Torture
Supports assasination of American citizens without trial

BattleFlag1776
11-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I keep a 50 count roll of those blue 2" lapel stickers in my glove box for just this thing. It's an inexpensive way to spread the word and it's something people can hold in their hand. If you have a candidate's bumper sticker other than Ron Paul 2012 on your car, you get one 2" sticker under the windshield wiper from me!