PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Is Scared of Ron Paul

truthspeaker
11-14-2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/blog/ron-paul-and-michele-bachmann-attacked-herman-cain

<<Businessman and Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain took off the gloves in an interview with GQ released on Monday.

Asked about what ice cream flavor reminded him of U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-MN, Cain said, “Tutti-frutti. I know I'm going to get in trouble!”

When the same question was asked about U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX, Cain hedged his bets a little. “I just don't have a good description for Ron Paul, because he's just not an ice cream flavor,” said Cain.

But when GQ asked Cain if there was any fellow Republican hopeful who he was afraid of being elected, Cain said Paul.

“Ron Paul,” said Cain. “I would be scared if he was president... I am puzzled by what he stands for. Puzzled by some of his extreme statements, like "End the Fed!" "End everything!" Can't we fix something? [laughs]” >>

Interview article here:
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201111/herman-cain-interview-alan-richman-chris-heath-devin-gordon?currentPage=1

matt0611
11-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah [laughs] can't we like, not downsize government? Why would we want to end anything? The federal government is about just the right size, just get me in charge and I'll surround myself with people that will "fix" everything.

:rolleyes:

ninepointfive
11-14-2011, 12:27 PM
He's a flippin joke. I'm so disappointed in so many so called, "tea party" picking him because he's not Ron Paul, and the least worst of all the others. Too many people just want to fit in, and be, "Popular".

Sheep to the slaughter! There, I said it!

edit: About half of the tea partiers in northern colorado are for Ron Paul. It just irks me about the tepid ones who say they're for liberty, but don't stand on principle. Still lead by the, "in crowd", and eager to be the establishment. Whatever they determine that to be. Reminds me of high school antics. I've said that about politics before.

CaptUSA
11-14-2011, 12:27 PM
When sitting atop a time bomb that is ticking out of control, one may try to fix the ticker, while another may decide it is more prudent to dismantle the bomb.

How is that Mr. Cain is a "Tea Party favorite"?

specsaregood
11-14-2011, 12:28 PM
He's a flippin joke. I'm so disappointed in so many so called, "tea party" picking him because he's not Ron Paul, and the least worst of all the others. Too many people just want to fit in, and be, "Popular".

Sheep to the slaughter! There, I said it!

While many others have tried to make themselves into the anti-romney; cain has over the course of the campaign gone out of his way to make himself the anti-paul. Interesting tactic...

acptulsa
11-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Sure, Hermie baby. Let's 'fix' the federal government the way the federal Department of Education 'fixed' education--dragging the U.S. from tops in the world to, what are we now, not even in the top twenty?

'The nine scariest words in the English language are, "We're from the government and we're here to help."'--Ronald Reagan

georgiaboy
11-14-2011, 12:31 PM
What a liar. "Puzzled"? Lie. He knows exactly what Ron Paul means by those statements, and the implications, and he's just flat out against it, the big gov't RINO.

Liar, liar, liar.

Kords21
11-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Cain is puzzled by what Ron Paul stands for cause Cain just doesnt' have the intelligence to comprehend personal freedom/resposnibility. His whole platform is just do what other people tell him to do, no wonder Cain can't comprehend people making their own decisions. This guy is such a joke.

ninepointfive
11-14-2011, 12:33 PM
While many others have tried to make themselves into the anti-romney; cain has over the course of the campaign gone out of his way to make himself the anti-paul. Interesting tactic...

A lot of the Cain people can't stand Ron Paul. It's been an interesting diversion from reality, and the only conclusion I can come to is that these people still want to be popular. Most of the Cainites want to be part of the establishment, but have no idea what it means to stand on principles.

edit: reminds me of all the Reagan love. But Ron Paul supported Reagan before Reagan was even popular! Somehow we need to saturate the internet with this fact.
http://johndenugent.com/images/ron_paul_reagan_1976.jpg
STORY HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7RzaQ4MK2E)

ShaneEnochs
11-14-2011, 07:04 PM
If Cain isn't clear about what Paul wants to do, he must have a serious case of day-dreaming during the debates.

BlackTerrel
11-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Cain will derail himself soon enough. I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Forty Twice
11-14-2011, 10:19 PM
These Cain fans don't have the guts to color outside the lines the media have been defining for all our lives. They know something's wrong. Cain says he can fix it and
he's well within the boundaries the media have provided. Ron Paul says he can fix it, but he's outside the lines. Stay within the lines and everything will be just fine.

We need to de-legitimize the media in our conversation. Should we call them the "Mainstream Media" or MSM. They represent the .01%, not us. What's mainstream
about that?