PDA

View Full Version : Caffery Question 4-5 PM: 4 p.m.: Is Ron Paul getting the attention he deserves? REPLY

brumans
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM
They just had a great segment on the situation room. Caffertys question for the hour is the following:

Is Ron Paul's candidacy for president getting the attention it should?

Reply here:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5t.html

Choose the 4-5 PM Box.

brumans
11-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Also, they will share some answers at around 4:50-4:59 on CNN for this question.

terlinguatx
11-06-2007, 03:20 PM

Danny Molina
11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
EXCELLENT! Thanks for the heads up. :D

walt
11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
done

brumans
11-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Just sent mine as well :)

iladelphxx
11-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Jack,

If the results of yesterday's fund raising efforts did not prove the legitimacy of Dr. Paul's campaign, I'm not sure what will. Over 34,000 Americans donated on average of $100 in one of the most historic grassroots political movements in modern history. The main stream media is painting Paul's supporters as a bunch of radical anarchists or as a rogue group of tech savvy hackers. That being said, my Father is a retired Union construction worker who is a registered Democrat, and he and I will be attending the Ron Paul rally this Saturday in Philadelphia.

People are for Ron Paul because he caters to the biggest Special Interest group in this country: Its Citizens.

That's what I wrote....

Patrick Henry
11-06-2007, 03:30 PM
"In short no. Dr. Paul is not getting the attention that he deserves. We have a good man here, a decent and intelligent man with integrity unmatched in politics today. He should be paid more attention to. He has ideas and plans for this country that we would be wise to heed. Not the empty suits promoting the failed status quo at every turn."

Brinck Slattery
11-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Woot!

"No! Without the help of media talking heads discussing his every sniffle and guffaw, Ron Paul (or, more accurately, Ron Paul's supporters) raised $4.3 million in one day. He is the only anti-war voice in the Republican field, and he is the only man in the Republican field that offers a real alternative to four to eight more years of runaway spending, foreign adventures, and the constant diminishing of our Constitutional rights.

=Brinck Slattery, New Canaan, CT

P.S. If reporters continue to call Dr. Paul a Libertarian, I humbly request that they begin calling Giuliani a Democrat. After all, that's what he was back when Dr. Paul ran for president as a Libertarian."

saahmed
11-06-2007, 03:45 PM
damn, should have mentioned something about the Philly Rally in mine.

ClayTrainor
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM
yes! I love cafferty... he's the best CNN pundit by far.

parke
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
woooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO OOOO

JACK CRUSHED IT!!!!

BLS
11-06-2007, 04:01 PM
VERY GOOD COVERAGE!!! MAYBE WE HAVE A SHOT AT THIS......

crosses fingers.....

RevolutionSD
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
They just had a great segment on the situation room. Caffertys question for the hour is the following:

Reply here:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5t.html

Choose the 4-5 PM Box.

Cafferty rules!

jj111
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
One letter something like this: Ron Paul is the only alternative to the "manure" of the other candidates....

jwilson
11-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Youtube? Summary?

Stealth4
11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Please pst a complete summary of how it went - were all responses positive? Any comments by Cafferty?

Did a comment regarding Guiliani a democrat get on?

archemeedees
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Hanging.....................................

FreedomLover
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I think 3 of the 5 emails mentioned that they were democrats. Thats kinda wierd.

SeanEdwards
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
It was super-duper overwhelmingly stupendously good coverage. All the letters were good and pro-Paul. The comments were amazed with the 'money bomb'. Wolf says something like "Why isn't he higher in the polls? Could this mean he will be moving up?"

BiPolarBear
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Cafferty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNej31ShFCA

Props: IowaSupport posted in Youtube thread

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I think 3 of the 5 emails mentioned that they were democrats. Thats kinda wierd.

They may have been hoping to show that Ron does not have GOP base support ergo cannot win the nomination. Alternatively, they may have been hoping to show that Ron is drawing dems like that other GOP guy that so many worship...Reagan.

IMO, it was kinda ... BEAUTIFUL!

Remember: Freedom UNITES us.

The other politicians WANT to DIVIDE us.

tarmactrr
11-06-2007, 04:21 PM
My reply might have been a little late, but I replied with this.

I believe he's starting to get decent coverage, but the media still tries to potray him as the "no chance candidate." The sole reason behind this is from traditional phone polls that are only sampling a very small portion of the population. There is a reason why he has more volunteers that any other rep. candidate, and is the only one with increasing fundraising every quarter. He's also the only candidate that once you research him, you like him more than the original assesment. If credibility alone was the sole requirement for running for president, Dr. Paul would be the only republican candidate in the field still running.

TheRothbardian
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
anyone have a youtube of the letters?

wsc321
11-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Jack sounds like he's sticking up for Ron Paul - loved the spot at the end where he defended him as a "Republican".

Ra_
11-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Jack Cafferty definitely deserves recognition for daring to speak the truth.
Bravo Sir

The rest of the pundits are destroying their own credibility,
by failing to properly recognize the amazing groundswell of support for Dr. Paul.
Is any other candidate continually gaining thousands of supporters?
Duh

Blowback
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Cafferty kicked ass right there... "umm... I think we have to call hima Republican.. if I could raise taht much money I would be so out of here"

Awesome

chiefsmurph
11-06-2007, 05:26 PM
"No! Ron Paul is the only candidate that could get a high school student like myself to rally around a candidate so much and spur my interest in politics. How can you argue with his message of liberty? And how can the GOP expect to win without an out-of-Iraq candidate? Have they always been this delusional or is this just what to expect? Come on media. Help give some sense back to the republicans."