PDA

View Full Version : Brand new

Vampire
11-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi everyone. I'm brand new to the Ron Paul forums. Glad to be here, and I wish to thank you all for standing strong for liberty. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against enemies both foreign and domestic. I admire Ron Paul and his continual fight to do the same, for he is a true defender of liberty.

It is a shame how some individuals believe that Ron Paul's views are somehow extreme, or not mainstream. It is sad when some individuals believe that fighting for and believing in freedom, individual liberty and the Constitution is somehow crazy, looney, or unconventional. Many probably have thought they would have never see that day when freedom and liberty are considered extreme.

I had watched the debate last night and could not believe the rhetoric on stage about Iran, and how easily ready some individuals on that stage were ready to send my brothers and sisters off to yet another war. Protracted conflict is a tactic the communists promoted. It seems this has spilled over into both parties through individuals who support continual war. Sure, Iran is going to inflict untold damage with their sophisticated navy, and shall storm the beaches of the United States with their all mighty amphibious forces :rolleyes:. Ron Paul was ignored as usual in the debate. This is getting rather tiring to see that someone whom has supported and defended liberty for so long, get ignored by many individuals in the media.

I proudly donated to Mr. Paul's campaign. I appreciate his service to our country, both in and out of uniform. Though we may hang up our uniforms, we always will be military. We are brothers and sisters day in and day out, and there is no way in hell anyone will put the fires of freedom and liberty out!

All the best,
Vampire

Christelle
11-13-2011, 06:48 PM
A big Welcome to you Vampire.

ShaneEnochs
11-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service!!

wd4freedom
11-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome Vampire...invite your friends to the forum!

Vampire
11-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Thank you Christelle, Shane, and WD for the welcome. :D I am spreading the good word about Ron Paul.