PDA

View Full Version : Phone bomb CBS Monday

Xelaetaks
11-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I don't know about all of you but i plan to call CBS tommorow and everyone I can find who's in charge of media there to call them out on their clear bias and disgusting move to only give Ron Paul 90 seconds of debate time in the first hour. We're better focusing on calling for people to support Ron Paul but I'm also down to give CBS what they deserve cause it's pretty disgusting. Even if you're not a Ron Paul fan, it is still only fair to give someone who in the top 3-4 candidates more than one or two questions in the first hour. Well as their name suggets, CBS = complete bull shit. 🇺🇸

11-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Why? Will they change? Issue an apology? Not likely. Use your energy elsewhere to get Ron elected. Do the phone from home and call prospective voters instead of cbs.

Xelaetaks
11-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Why? Will they change? Issue an apology? Not likely. Use your energy elsewhere to get Ron elected. Do the phone from home and call prospective voters instead of cbs.

True. I guess so. I just feel like they serve to be humiliated but I agree much better to focus on call from home and get voters instead no doubt. I did say in my op though to focus more on calling for supporters though. I'm just gonna give two minutes of my time and voice my dissent to CBS but that isn't a main focus at all.

thehighwaymanq
11-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Phone-from-Home bomb everyday until the world ends!