PDA

View Full Version : [video] Fox News Reports On The Lack of Debate Time For Bachmann?Not 89 secs 4 Ron?

Immortal Technique
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMCr8JzLhQ

Airing Date Nov.13, 2011 -

Fox news brings you a report about the lack of debate time for Michele Bachmann at the CBS News/National Journal foreign policy debate. What Fox did not report to you here is that she had gotten twice the amount of debate time than Ron Paul in the 1 hour televised portion of the debate.Ron had 1 minute 29 seconds, where Michele Bachmann had gotten 3 minutes and 5 seconds.it has been mentioned that CBS would be asking the candidates who are highest in polling the most questions if that is indeed true then why would Michele Bachmann get twice the amount of debate time than Ron Paul?Ron clearly is above her in most every poll.
What a circus this has become.

V3n
11-13-2011, 03:34 PM
CNN just ran a bit about Bachmann's lack of time - no mention of Ron Paul whatsoever.

freeforall
11-13-2011, 03:36 PM
they are doing ths on purpose. why would they bother reporting this at ll for her otherwise?

sailingaway
11-13-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMCr8JzLhQ

Airing Date Nov.13, 2011 -

Fox news brings you a report about the lack of debate time for Michele Bachmann at the CBS News/National Journal foreign policy debate. What Fox did not report to you here is that she had gotten twice the amount of debate time than Ron Paul in the 1 hour televised portion of the debate.Ron had 1 minute 29 seconds, where Michele Bachmann had gotten 3 minutes and 5 seconds.it has been mentioned that CBS would be asking the candidates who are highest in polling the most questions if that is indeed true then why would Michele Bachmann get twice the amount of debate time than Ron Paul?Ron clearly is above her in most every poll.
What a circus this has become.

No 'most' about it. Ron IS above her in EVERY national poll.

low preference guy
11-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Ron Paul received half the time Bachmann did.

wgadget
11-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I just saw that too. Someone here was saying that all the news outlets were reporting about Ron's lack of time.

I sure missed it if it's true.

kahless
11-13-2011, 04:20 PM
I suspected they might do that and not realizing put on Foxnews this morning only to be pissed off hearing what I already knew they were going to do.

I would really love to see how they orchestrate this propaganda. Only a matter of time before some Foxnews staff come forward in the media. We should be actively courting those folks.

Original_Intent
11-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Do you realize this is designed for us. Sorry to be such a conspiracist, but they are covering the lack of Bachmann time to stick a finger in our eye.

It makes me wonder, what are they trying to provoke us to do? It is very clearly a provocation, and I would caution everyone that they are students of the Art of War.

There is a design to what they are doing, and I believe that any response that we have needs to be something innovative, something that they wouldn't expect.

Luckily WE excel at innovation. Just rememeber, these boards are monitored.

ItsTime
11-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Ron Paul received half the time Bachmann did.

And is double her in the polls.

pcosmar
11-13-2011, 05:05 PM
You think it is an accident? a coincidence?
Watch these,, and think again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pl7sWtUu1Fc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RK7g8nGkF8s

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?329689-A-Healthy-Dose-of-Reality-for-Skeptics

Peace&Freedom
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
The current line is "it's only common sense" that candidates who are probably not going to get the nomination get less time than the front runners, according to CBS and Fox discussions today. So, we should shoot back, how come Paul has gotten less time, consistently, at the debates than even other NON-front runners have? Why do Santorum, Huntsmann, Bachmann consistently get more time and follow-ups than Paul does? How do they do this even though Paul consistently out polls them, out fundraises them, and has won more straw poll votes than they have?

kylejack
11-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Ron got like 3 questions and two followups. Isn't that 4 minutes? Nothing they can do if he doesn't take all his time.

Kregisen
11-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Ron got like 3 questions and two followups. Isn't that 4 minutes? Nothing they can do if he doesn't take all his time.

Nope, he got a 30 second follow-up question then later a 60-second one.

kylejack
11-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Nope, he got a 30 second follow-up question then later a 60-second one.
Are you only referring to the initial 60 minutes? He got more questions in the full 90 minutes.

bluesc
11-13-2011, 06:31 PM

You apologize for the establishment and their candidates way too much. Are you sure you're on the right forums?

kylejack
11-13-2011, 06:41 PM
You apologize for the establishment and their candidates way too much. Are you sure you're on the right forums?
For stating facts?! 89 seconds wasn't adding up.

bluesc
11-13-2011, 06:43 PM
For stating facts?! 89 seconds wasn't adding up.

The 89 seconds was for the televised hour. Ron got one 30 second FOLLOW UP to the first question where everyone else got a full minute, and got one other question.

kylejack
11-13-2011, 06:52 PM
You mean the hour that was televised in all markets. The full 90 minutes ran in SC and West Coast.

bluesc
11-13-2011, 06:55 PM
You mean the hour that was televised in all markets. The full 90 minutes ran in SC and West Coast.

Did it run in Iowa? NH? Even with the last 30 minutes, which was pretty much useless for the states we are targeting, he still got the least questions of any of the candidates, even though he is 4th in national polls and 2nd or 3rd in the TWO important early states.

kylejack
11-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Holding a 1.5 hour debate is really dumb. I think this is the shortest one yet.

Rudeman
11-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Of course they gave him more time in the final 30 mins so the bias doesn't look that blatant. 89 secs in a full hour worth of debate (that is nationally televised, also the full hour and a half wasn't aired in all of SC or the West Coast, some markets did others didn't) is inexcusable, especially when you're polling in double digits. Others like Santorum, Huntsman and Bachmann, all with much lower poll numbers got significantly more debate time.

Cutlerzzz
11-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Allowing Santorum and Huntsman into the debates is even dumber.

getch36
11-13-2011, 11:00 PM
A few weeks ago I noticed on MSNBC 's ticker down @ the bottom of the screen one story was RP wanted to cut funding to Israel.It didn't say he wanted to cut funding to everyone( which is the truth)just Israel.I find it funny that they never mention anything about RP but had to mention this lie.I really find it even funnier that this ran for over 48 hours unchanged-I just could not believe my eyes.I watch the news(mostly C-SPAN) every day and have never seen anything run that long unchanged on the ticker in my life.It was a totally random story to because at the time there was no debates or any mention of this anywhere else.Just when I think I have seen them all, they outdo thmselves.............

AGRP
11-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Bachmann and sometimes Cain are serving as the soft blow to the media when something is set up against Paul. Anything done against Paul can and will happen to another candidate at the same time, thus Ron will once again get ignored. They learned their lesson when Stewart called them out.

amonasro
11-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Fox is at it again.

Anyone watch their new special, The Road to Iowa? Other than a couple sound clips (one with crazy hair yelling "end the Dept of Education!") and major downplaying of the straw poll results (implying that he bought it) you would never know he is running. They also mention the fact that he's bought the most commercial airtime.

dillo
11-14-2011, 12:57 AM
I hope John Stewart covers this again

speciallyblend
11-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Do you realize this is designed for us. Sorry to be such a conspiracist, but they are covering the lack of Bachmann time to stick a finger in our eye.

It makes me wonder, what are they trying to provoke us to do? It is very clearly a provocation, and I would caution everyone that they are students of the Art of War.

There is a design to what they are doing, and I believe that any response that we have needs to be something innovative, something that they wouldn't expect.

Luckily WE excel at innovation. Just rememeber, these boards are monitored.

WIN f'ing IOWA and shut these LIARS UP!!!!!!! only thing i can think of that might stop this is a class action lawsuit against all msm to make sure they remove the terms news and information from all their sites. They are not news and they are flat out lying. PITCHFORKS & TAR