PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul talk on other forums

OceanMachine7
11-06-2007, 02:59 PM
I've noticed that the Ron Paul talk on other forums I read has a much more positive tone after yesterday. Whereas there once would be lukewarm support when he was mentioned in topics, people are coming out of the woodwork to defend him and his ideas. I think a big part of this is that people who were standing on the sidelines now see him as having legit chance of making a run at this thing. Anyone else notice this also?

reaver
11-06-2007, 03:02 PM
yep, on my message board people are saying really stupid things about him.
"He draws support from racists"
"He draws support from troofers"
"He is a racist"
"He is an isolationist"
"he is a weak quitter that *thank god for america* doesn't have a chance to win"

people are being really mean for no reason.

ronpaulfan
11-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I've noticed that the Ron Paul talk on other forums I read has a much more positive tone after yesterday. Whereas there once would be lukewarm support when he was mentioned in topics, people are coming out of the woodwork to defend him and his ideas. I think a big part of this is that people who were standing on the sidelines now see him as having legit chance of making a run at this thing. Anyone else notice this also?

Yeah, I'm seeing that to. The media also changed their tone todat. It is so much money that they have to acknowledge it so they're switching tactics to say the money is due to a small handful of supporters and not because Dr. Paul has "real" support. Very soon the media will have nothing left to stand on :)

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
A certain underground forum for democrats has a couple of polls running.

Remember, this is a forum of primarly/predominately passionate democrats. <waves hello>

As of this writing (because they'll probably see this and freak out and start voting hard and heavy for their guys :rolleyes: wait...WE do that, too, lol!)

Ron versus Hillary head to head, Ron is at 60 votes to 96 for Hillary. :eek:

Ron versus Obama head to head, Ron is at 22 votes to 50 for Obama. :eek:

Make of it what you will.

:)