PDA

View Full Version : Black Robed Regiment, Dan Fisher "Bringing Back The Black Robed Regiment"

speciallyblend
11-13-2011, 02:13 PM
http://vodpod.com/watch/4899016-pastor-dan-fisher-on-the-black-robe-regiment-libertynewsnetwork

not to be confused with glenn beck's BS...

I had this video/dvd given to me and it sounds very interesting. I thought rpf would be interested in this dvd etc https://www.facebook.com/revdanfisher?sk=wall I do not see this dvd yet for folks to get but i would suggest contacting this link if your interested.

ps note i do not trust churches or organized religion but i do like this concept and how they fought for LIBERTY!!!!

The British called them the "Black Robed Regiment" and blamed them for the Revolution. They preached politics from their pulpits and led their congrerations off to war. They were probably the single most reason America Won its independence from Great Britain

Yet,most modern American Pastors haven't even heard of them.

Citing "separation of church and state" or claiming they're only called to "preach the gospel," the majority of today's pastors shy away from politics; leaving their congregations biblically illiterate concerning God's principles of government.

In this DVD, Dan Fisher gives a brief history of these "patriot pastors" of the Revolution and shows how we need them today. Without a resurgence of biblical patriotism in the pulpit, Dan says America will not survive. He proves in this DVD that it is time to "bring back the Black Robed Regiment."

I just thought this was interesting and hoped rpf and mods would leave this here for awhile!

edit the gentleman that gave this to me is part of Project Liberty Tree http://www.projectlibertytree.com/ very nice guy guess who he supports??? anyone? XXX XXXX 2012

this was given to me as well, Don't Talk To Police , A Common Lawyer Comments The Founder's Reason for the Fifth Amendment by Brent Allan Winters

donnay
11-13-2011, 02:34 PM
This is my neighbor... 858

Garrett Lear, a native New Englander born in 1948, is affectionately known across the nation as “The Patriot Pastor” because of his expertise and extensive knowledge and documentation of the founding of America , his deep abiding love for the original intent of The Founding Fathers and his understanding of The New Testament Church. He has 389 years of ancestry in New England America and is a member of The National Society Sons of The American Revolutionand is a member of several historical societies. The ministry has an extensive archive of American Christian history. He has received many patriot awards. He has been in ministry since 1974 with the last 30 years fulltime with ministry in all 50 states, Canada and Eastern Europe. Although, he has an imposing stature at 6’7”, it is very obvious that he loves Jesus Christ with all his heart, mind and strength while he teaches others to do the same. He is commonly referred to as a great encourager of victorious Christian living in any circumstances.

Garrett has been a denominational leader, a local pastor, evangelist, prison chaplain, prayer intercessor, local leader of many national ministries, Bible college teacher, Gospel singer ,worship leader, revival and conference speaker. He is mentor and often called upon wise counselor to many church, government and business leaders across the country. He has been appreciated especially in men’s ministries over the years… a man’s man. He is a popular radio, television and media guest including such national programs as The 700 Club. He hosts his own radio broadcast “Water From The Well” and 3 internet websites that are widely visited. It is said of him that he is always interesting, well informed, often humorous, understandable, vigorous and filled with The Holy Spirit… and that he expects great things to happen in The Lord’s presence … and they do. His practical application of Biblical principles are seasoned with many years of living by faith and the testimonies of The Lord’s miraculous answers to prayer.

Garrett and Annette, his wife of 30 years, who is a Hawaiian , founded The Well of Living Water Christian Ministries based on John 4 in 1980 in Hana, Maui, Hawaii after a lengthy time of fasting and prayer. They have 4 natural children, numerous foster children, 1 grandchild and many spiritual sons and daughters in The Lord.

They home educated their children and encouraged others to do the same. Pastor Lear has often spoken at the NH legislature in favor of legislation favorable to home schoolers and Christian schools. He has openly challenged Christians all over America to withdraw their children from the government schools. He has been one of the most active prolife, pro family, pro traditional marriage, original intent smaller government clergyman in New Hampshire and America.

They make their home and ministry base office in the mountains of New Hampshire where Garrett enjoys many outdoor activities and supports local organic farming for healthy living. He was recently awarded the President's commendation from The Hampton Rod & Gun Club for years of hard work & service.
http://www.thepatriotpastor.org/

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 02:38 PM
The British called them the "Black Robed Regiment" and blamed them for the Revolution. They preached politics from their pulpits and led their congrerations off to war. They were probably the single most reason America Won its independence from Great Britain

Which is why the 501 - 3 (c) IRS code effectively muzzles modern pastors.

speciallyblend
11-13-2011, 03:28 PM
This is my neighbor... 858

Garrett Lear, a native New Englander born in 1948, is affectionately known across the nation as “The Patriot Pastor” because of his expertise and extensive knowledge and documentation of the founding of America , his deep abiding love for the original intent of The Founding Fathers and his understanding of The New Testament Church. He has 389 years of ancestry in New England America and is a member of The National Society Sons of The American Revolutionand is a member of several historical societies. The ministry has an extensive archive of American Christian history. He has received many patriot awards. He has been in ministry since 1974 with the last 30 years fulltime with ministry in all 50 states, Canada and Eastern Europe. Although, he has an imposing stature at 6’7”, it is very obvious that he loves Jesus Christ with all his heart, mind and strength while he teaches others to do the same. He is commonly referred to as a great encourager of victorious Christian living in any circumstances.

Garrett has been a denominational leader, a local pastor, evangelist, prison chaplain, prayer intercessor, local leader of many national ministries, Bible college teacher, Gospel singer ,worship leader, revival and conference speaker. He is mentor and often called upon wise counselor to many church, government and business leaders across the country. He has been appreciated especially in men’s ministries over the years… a man’s man. He is a popular radio, television and media guest including such national programs as The 700 Club. He hosts his own radio broadcast “Water From The Well” and 3 internet websites that are widely visited. It is said of him that he is always interesting, well informed, often humorous, understandable, vigorous and filled with The Holy Spirit… and that he expects great things to happen in The Lord’s presence … and they do. His practical application of Biblical principles are seasoned with many years of living by faith and the testimonies of The Lord’s miraculous answers to prayer.

Garrett and Annette, his wife of 30 years, who is a Hawaiian , founded The Well of Living Water Christian Ministries based on John 4 in 1980 in Hana, Maui, Hawaii after a lengthy time of fasting and prayer. They have 4 natural children, numerous foster children, 1 grandchild and many spiritual sons and daughters in The Lord.

They home educated their children and encouraged others to do the same. Pastor Lear has often spoken at the NH legislature in favor of legislation favorable to home schoolers and Christian schools. He has openly challenged Christians all over America to withdraw their children from the government schools. He has been one of the most active prolife, pro family, pro traditional marriage, original intent smaller government clergyman in New Hampshire and America.

They make their home and ministry base office in the mountains of New Hampshire where Garrett enjoys many outdoor activities and supports local organic farming for healthy living. He was recently awarded the President's commendation from The Hampton Rod & Gun Club for years of hard work & service.
http://www.thepatriotpastor.org/

kewl

donnay
11-13-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0o4V1dCrAA&feature=watch_response_rev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loJNFURdXvM