PDA

View Full Version : NO ONE BUT PAUL. I Want A Committment

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:17 AM
He doesn't need to run as a third party candidate IF we get a committment from EVERY Ron Paul supporter to vote for NO ONE BUT PAUL. If the establishment really believes in their engineered polls and they really believe that Ron Paul doesn't have that much support then why would they keep expressing so much concern about him running as a third party candidate? They KNOW how much power and influence Ron Paul has. Let me tell you guys something. The idea of minding our own business and not policing the world pre-dates apple pie and baseball as being part of the American mindset. Ron Paul has tapped into tha sentiment in a big way. The establishment KNOWS this and that is why they are trying to ignore him or make him look crazy. Their lie has gone on for many years but the people in their/our hearts also feel like Americans. The REAL Americans who want peace and prosperity and freedom.
We have a chance to hold the GOP hostage right now. We MUST promote NO ONE BUT PAUL. BY doing that we get Ron Paul off the hook of destroying the GOP's chances to beat Obama. It puts it on us instead and I don't think any of our hearts would be broken by them throwing spears at us for it.

This is the choice we give to the GOP establishment and we should shout it from the roof tops. We can give you the White House in 2012 IF you nominate Ron Paul. If you nominate him you will get ALL of his supporters, ALL of the Republicans MOST of the independents who are THE largest demographic, ALL of the anti war people who got Obama elected and ALL of the cross over Democrats.

If you don't nominate Ron Paul you'll get most of the Republican votes, a few of the independents, NONE of the anti war and very few of the cross over Democrats and NONE of the Ron Paul supporters.
In other words it's either Ron Paul or another 4 years of Obama. Choose.

And guess what? It's our choice to give them.

I will be asking for a committment from EVERYBODY to not only join the NO ONE BUT PAUL effort but to project it to EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE that you can to get this unified message out to the establishment

Last edited by Captain Shays; Today at 08:02 AM.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:18 AM
John Quincy Adams on U.S. Foreign Policy (1821)
October 2001
And now, friends and countrymen, if the wise and learned philosophers of the elder world, the first observers of mutation and aberration, the discoverers of maddening ether and invisible planets, the inventors of Congreve rockets and Shrapnel shells, should find their hearts disposed to enquire what has America done for the benefit of mankind?
Let our answer be this: America, with the same voice which spoke herself into existence as a nation, proclaimed to mankind the inextinguishable rights of human nature, and the only lawful foundations of government. America, in the assembly of nations, since her admission among them, has invariably, though often fruitlessly, held forth to them the hand of honest friendship, of equal freedom, of generous reciprocity.
She has uniformly spoken among them, though often to heedless and often to disdainful ears, the language of equal liberty, of equal justice, and of equal rights.
She has, in the lapse of nearly half a century, without a single exception, respected the independence of other nations while asserting and maintaining her own.
She has abstained from interference in the concerns of others, even when conflict has been for principles to which she clings, as to the last vital drop that visits the heart.
She has seen that probably for centuries to come, all the contests of that Aceldama the European world, will be contests of inveterate power, and emerging right.
Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will her heart, her benedictions and her prayers be.
But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy.
She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all.
She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.
She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example.
She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom.
The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force....
She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit....
[America's] glory is not dominion, but liberty. Her march is the march of the mind. She has a spear and a shield: but the motto upon her shield is, Freedom, Independence, Peace. This has been her Declaration: this has been, as far as her necessary intercourse with the rest of mankind would permit, her practice.
When John Quincy Adams served as U. S. Secretary of State, he delivered this speech to the U.S. House of Representatives on July 4, 1821, in celebration of American Independence Day.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:19 AM
I have always given it as my decided opinion that no nation had a right to inter-meddle in the internal concerns of another; and that, if this country could, consistent with its engagements, maintain a strict neutrality and thereby preserve peace. George Washington - Letter to James Monroe, August 25, 1796

Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all. ...The nation which indulges toward another an habitual hatred or an habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest. George Washington - Farewell Address, September 17, 1797

Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none should be our motto. Thomas Jefferson - First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

If there be one principle more deeply rooted than any other in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest. Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) Letter to William Short, 1791

We certainly cannot deny to other nations that principle whereon our own government is founded, that every nation has a right to govern itself internally under what forms it pleases, and to change these forms at its own will. Thomas Jefferson - To Thomas Pinckney, December 30, 1792

Europe, by her arms and by her negotiations, by force and by fraud, has extended her dominion over them all, Africa, Asia, an America have successively felt her domination. The superiority she has long maintained has tempted her to plume herself as the Mistress of the World, and to consider the rest of mankind as created for her benefit.*
Alexander Hamilton on Colonialism, The Federalist Papers 1787

My ardent desire is to keep the United States free from political connections with every other country, to see them independent of all and under the influence of none. George Washington (Letter to Patrick Henry, October 9, 1795)

We mistake the object of our government, if we hope or wish that it is to make us respectable abroad. Conquest or superiority among other powers is not or ought not ever to be the object of republican systems. Charles Pinckney (1757-1824) Constitutional Convention, June 25, 1787

Sola_Fide
11-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Great quotes. Thanks.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Who has been here since the 2008 election meaning since the 2007 campaign? If you were here then you wittnessed the birth of the Tea Party Movement becuase it was born RIGHT HERE.
EVERYBODY KNOWS the influence of the Tea Party movement even though it has been subsequently hijacked. It was nonetheless highly influencial in the 2010 election.

The establishment KNOWS this. They KNOW what power we have therefore what power Ron Paul has.

Like I said in the launch post and how I qualified it with quotes from our founding fathers they also KNOW that Ron Paul taps into the MAJORITY who believe in our hearts that we should NOT continue to police the world and stick our noses into the business of other countries. We don't need to be well educated into the machinations of geopoltics or foreign policy or even the Constitution because as Americans WE KNOW IT IN OUR HEARTS. Nobody needs to convice us through propaganda to defend this country as evidenced after 911 when even people we thought to be weeny little liberals were on the same page as people we would think are war hawks. Let's go get the bad guys and kill them. But you do need to use lies and propaganda to convince us that going into a foreign country to kill people who have never attacked us or threatened us is "a noble cause".

Our GDP is around $14 TRILLION oer year and the military industrial complex comprises around 1/3 of that. So there are a lot of people who have a financial interest in keeping us in a constant state of conflict. We know that the bankers and the military industrial complex go hand in hand. We also know that the bankers through the Council on Foreign Relations started many years ago buying up all the major news papers and since then the radio and TV stations. Today the 5 largest media conglomerates are ALL owned by members of the CFR.

THIS is what we're up against little Ron Paul supporters.

As I say this I know that my launch post is really pointless. Why? Because as many of us already know there is no difference between CFR Democrats and CFR Republicans. THEY are "they". They ARE the establishment-our shadow government.
That said I stand by my opening post. NO ONE BUT PAUL.

asurfaholic
11-13-2011, 07:34 AM
No one but PAUL.

I can not, and WILL NOT support any other candidate who stands for the murder and torture of anyone.

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 07:40 AM
No one but PAUL.

I can not, and WILL NOT support any other candidate who stands for the murder and torture of anyone.
Me either. When I was young I lost a friend to combat in Vietnam. They have been killing people around the world ever since for profits.

War Is A Racket (http://www.wanttoknow.info/warisaracket)

No One But Paul!

Elwar
11-13-2011, 07:55 AM
No One But Paul!

http://www.NoOneButPaul.com

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:57 AM
There has been another thread about this and I don't want to steal your thunder with this thread. The other thread has inspired a lot of us but in my opinion not enough of us. But it did inspire me to realize that IF we can make a committment to vote for NO ONE BUT PAUL it will get Ron off the hook for ruining the neocon party's chances of beating Obama and will put it squarely on us.

In that other thread I posted a response to Sailingaway when she expressed concerns that by doing this, it will make the GOP hate us more and will make us look rude and like we're not real Republicans and that we don't support the GOP.
My response got a lot of positive feedback that was inspiring so I decided to post it here in hopes that it will dispell those concerns about us alienating the GOP

It sounds like you are blaming us for putting this wedge between us the the GOP. But THEY ignore our candidate. THEY called us terrorists, nut jobs, paulbots, childish, rowdy, immature, cheaters, liars, and just about everything else under the sun. THEY call our hero, our candidate who is a man of principle, honesty, integrity, intelligence "crazy old Ron" and "wrong Paul". THEY lied and lied and lied about the CPAC convention, the straw polls, the debate polls, his positions, his rhetoric and his philosophy.
Meanwhile THEY keep trying to shove THEIR chosen candidates down our throats who are globalist corporate controlled war mongers who send our kids into wars that have no legitimate value relative to our national security or protection of our liberty. THEY are the ones who keep passing law after law after law that take away more freedoms and threatened us with jail, fines, loss of job, loss of children and loss of property. THEIR economic philosophy is driving us into debt for the next three generations and it's THEIR chosen candidates who will continue in ALL of the above mentioned abuses.

So I for one am happy and proud to hold the GOP hostage. They WILL NOT get my vote with one of the candidates that they are trying to shove down my throat while THEY ignore THE ONE man who can turn this country back to it's Constitutional foundings and restore our liberties and stop the endless and senseless wars.

you know what I say to THEM? I am more loyal to my country than to ANY party.

(((((((NO ONE BUT PAUL))))))

braane
11-13-2011, 08:05 AM
I see one problem with this train of thought. Cnn, MsNBC, and CBS are all liberal news networks. They probably know how disenfranchised the media is making us feel. So what do they do? Make it worse. They want Obama re-elected. By ignoring Paul we throw it on Republicans only and that's a win for those networks. So while we might be able to change Fox New's coverage of us, we could actually make their coverage of us even worse.

One more note would be, as long as the media continues to say that Ron Paul is "unelectable" or "polling poorly" Republicans will continue to ignore his base. In their minds we are a select few thousand that flood online polls. As long as we have that status no one can take our "no one but Paul" plan seriously.

So our goal? Win Iowa and develop a path to the nomination without the media.

danbeaulieu
11-13-2011, 08:09 AM
No one but Paul

Carehn
11-13-2011, 08:11 AM
I see one problem with this train of thought. Cnn, MsNBC, and CBS are all liberal news networks. They probably know how disenfranchised the media is making us feel. So what do they do? Make it worse. They want Obama re-elected. By ignoring Paul we throw it on Republicans only and that's a win for those networks. So while we might be able to change Fox New's coverage of us, we could actually make their coverage of us even worse.

One more note would be, as long as the media continues to say that Ron Paul is "unelectable" or "polling poorly" Republicans will continue to ignore his base. In their minds we are a select few thousand that flood online polls. As long as we have that status no one can take our "no one but Paul" plan seriously.

Don't fall for the threat of obamas 2nd term. The republicrats have used this every damn election to get people to vote for a sap. That and if the republicans take the congress then in reality if paul does not win we would be better off with obama because it would devide washingtion for at lest 2 years.

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 08:14 AM

You do realize that the media bumped a total empty suit to the top of the polls, right? Herman Cain, complete with scandal baggage, does not have a campaign team, does not know anything about foreign policy, sat on the Kansas City board of counterfeiters, flip flops on every issue, is a poor speaker, and promises to raise everyone's taxes is polling above the most principled statesman to ever run for president. And you somehow think we can win without the media?

Seriously friend, the media could put OJ Simpson as the front-runner by next week if they wanted. The media picks the president... and they always have.

No One But Paul!!!

matt0611
11-13-2011, 08:21 AM
I won't vote for any of the republican candidates other than Ron Paul, its that simple.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 01:39 PM
OK The obvious. This last debate was one about foreign policy. Foreign policy can and usually does result in wars where people get killed. Sons who never come home to their parents. Husbands who never come home to their wives. Fathers who never again come home to their children. Yet out of the 535 elected members of Congress only three have children who are in the military yet they are the one's who send our fathers, husbands and sons into wars zones where they might get killed.
So what has the media done? They are trying to shove candidates down our throats who are more likely to send our sons, fathers and husbands to die while they are blacking out the ONE who will restrain himself in war.

Bottom line is that the media scumbags are highly complicit in the killing of countless American husbands, fathers, sons and brothers and countless numbers of people in other countries ALL of which NEVER attacked us, and NEVER threatened us.

These scumbags are trying to control the outcome of our elections. It's bad when they do this to the candidate that we support and we're all enraged by it but this is nothing new. They have done this FOR YEARS to third party candidates and other wise peace loving candidates.

The ONLY war we should wage right now is against the media in my opinion.
I think we all understand that there is a symbiotic relationship between the leaders in BOTH the major parties and the media. That old saying "Democrats and Republicans are just different sides of the same coin" is only partially true because that coin also has an edge.....the media. That is what gives certain candidates an edge over other candidates. The media can make or break ANY candidate that they want at the behest of the elites.

I am making a committment right here and right now. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT RON PAUL.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh hell, I don't think I need to make it any more clear, but just for those who might not have heard:

No One But Paul

No one but Paul will have my vote in 2012.

No. One.

Is that clear?

NO ONE!

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 01:45 PM
SailingAway is a she?

:-)

There has been another thread about this and I don't want to steal your thunder with this thread. The other thread has inspired a lot of us but in my opinion not enough of us. But it did inspire me to realize that IF we can make a committment to vote for ON ONE BUT PAUL it will get Ron off the hook for ruining the neocon party's chances of beating Obama and will put it squarely on us.

In that other thread I posted a response to Sailingaway when she expressed concerns that by doing this, it will make the GOP hate us more and will make us look rude and like we're not real Republicans and that we don't support the GOP.
My response got a lot of positive feedback that was inspiring so I decided to post it here in hopes that it will dispell those concerns about us alienating the GOP

It sounds like you are blaming us for putting this wedge between us the the GOP. But THEY ignore our candidate. THEY called us terrorists, nut jobs, paulbots, childish, rowdy, immature, cheaters, liars, and just about everything else under the sun. THEY call our hero, our candidate who is a man of principle, honesty, integrity, intelligence "crazy old Ron" and "wrong Paul". THEY lied and lied and lied about the CPAC convention, the straw polls, the debate polls, his positions, his rhetoric and his philosophy.
Meanwhile THEY keep trying to shove THEIR chosen candidates down our throats who are globalist corporate controlled war mongers who send our kids into wars that have no legitimate value relative to our national security or protection of our liberty. THEY are the ones who keep passing law after law after law that take away more freedoms and threatened us with jail, fines, loss of job, loss of children and loss of property. THEIR economic philosophy is driving us into debt for the next three generations and it's THEIR chosen candidates who will continue in ALL of the above mentioned abuses.

So I for one am happy and proud to hold the GOP hostage. They WILL NOT get my vote with one of the candidates that they are trying to shove down my throat while THEY ignore THE ONE man who can turn this country back to it's Constitutional foundings and restore our liberties and stop the endless and senseless wars.

you know what I say to THEM? I am more loyal to my country than to ANY party.

(((((((NO ONE BUT PAUL))))))

MJU1983
11-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Oh hell, I don't think I need to make it any more clear, but just for those who might not have heard:

No One But Paul

No one but Paul will have my vote in 2012.

No. One.

Is that clear?

NO ONE!

http://i41.tinypic.com/dlrmmg.jpg

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 01:50 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/dlrmmg.jpg

Well played, LoL

donnay
11-13-2011, 01:52 PM
No One But Paul!!!

UtahApocalypse
11-13-2011, 01:55 PM
I will not vote for anyone but Ron Paul

However, TPTB don't care. That plays right into what the want. The GOP would rather have Obama win then Paul be the Nominee.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 01:58 PM
I will not vote for anyone but Ron Paul

However, TPTB don't care. That plays right into what the want. The GOP would rather have Obama win then Paul be the Nominee.

I agree and to my mind there was never any question about that fact: that the GOP powers that be would prefer Obama before Paul. It's all the same to them.

This whole NOBP push is directed squarely at the GOP rank and file, not the leadership.

Do they want four more years of war and tyranny with Obama rather than peace and freedom with Paul?

We're gonna find out where these fans really stand.

BamaAla
11-13-2011, 02:04 PM
This guy will cast a vote for one man and one man only: Ron Paul.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree and to my mind there was never any question about that fact: that the GOP powers that be would prefer Obama before Paul. It's all the same to them.

This whole NOBP push is directed squarely at the GOP rank and file, not the leadership.

Do they want four more years of war and tyranny with Obama rather than peace and freedom with Paul?

Man you got that right. There ain't no difference when it comes to the establishment. All this left-right-liberal-conservative-Democrat-Republican crap is a bunch of BS. It's the next step in "divide and conquer" which is "keep them divided and they're already conquered".
The country is run by bankers who are inhabiting the capstone of the military industrial complex. The people who make tons of money in keeping us in conflict or the threat of conflict. They have long ago taken over the media because information is power and whoever controls the flow of information controls a lot of power. Enough at least to pick and choose our elected officals.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Man you got that right. There ain't no difference when it comes to the establishment. All this left-right-liberal-conservative-Democrat-Republican crap is a bunch of BS. It's the next step in "divide and conquer" which is "keep them divided and they'r ealready conquered".
The country is run by bankers who are inhabiting the capstone of the military industrial complex. The people who make tons of money in keeping us in conflict or the threat of conflict. They have long ago taken over the media because information is power and whoever controls the flow of information controls a lot of power. Enough at least to pick and choose our elected officals.

Exactly.

The sad, dirty, hidden little secret is this: I suspect the GOP rank and file are pretty much in agreement with the leadership.

All their empty talk about the constitution is just as meaningless as the leadership's.

They really would prefer more war under Obama than peace with Paul.

I'm pretty sure we're fucked, my brother, which is why a stand like this becomes even more important.

If we can't HOLD for this, we certainly won't be able to in the inevitable, harsher, struggles that are coming.

satchelmcqueen
11-13-2011, 02:41 PM
last election i wrote ron in. this election ill do the same if he doesnt get the nomination. im in all the way.

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 02:47 PM
No One But Paul!! is not only a good idea... Ron Paul is the only candidate promising to end the wars, not assassinate you without due process, and use honesty when dealing with each other. I cannot in good conscience vote for anyone else.

A side benefit of that is -- it is important to let fellow Republicans who loathe Obama know that if they do not want another 4 years of Obama, then they need to put a little investigative effort into learning about why we are so adamant about a President Ron Paul.

The Bavarian
11-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I can't vote anyways - NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!

ericams2786
11-13-2011, 02:55 PM
No One But Paul. The time for being polite and nice is over. Shit is getting serious in this country. The debt crisis in Europe is the beginning, our dollar will collapse. No One But Paul.

-1 Paul 12

rideurlightning
11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
If necessary, WRITE HIM IN!

ryanmkeisling
11-13-2011, 03:18 PM
NO ONE BUT RON PAUL!!

RIPLEYMOM
11-13-2011, 03:31 PM
I enjoyed reading the excerpt from JQA, so much.

It is not on Ron, it is on us. The people will eventually have to consider this and they will look into Ron's policies instead of blindly being led by the fascist arm of the government's media.

Join or die...No one but Paul

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 04:47 PM

Do they want four more years of war and tyranny Obama rather than peace and freedom under Paul?

Good point, AF. The No One But Paul meme is directed at the regular Republicans who once were solidly behind the limited government philosophy.

No One But Paul is a brilliant strategy.

jkr
11-13-2011, 05:06 PM
all
in

EBounding
11-13-2011, 05:09 PM
As someone who voted for Bush, Romney, and McCain, I will be voting for no one but Paul this time. If that means Obama wins, so be it. Rome is going to burn either way.

I will continue to vote Republican congressmen though. Political gridlock is the next best thing.

robert9712000
11-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Defiantly No One but Paul.

The people worried about Obama getting a second term,just keep this in mind.The other Gop candidates will be almost the same as having Obama as a second term.Except theyll switch the debt spending from entitlements to War.Either way they both eventually will bankrupt us.so id rather at least ,till that time comes for the wasted money goto Americans instead Warmongering .

No Free Beer
11-13-2011, 05:30 PM
no one but paul.

it is that easy

cajuncocoa
11-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I've been here since May 2007. I was fortunate to vote for Ron Paul in 2008 as he represented the Louisiana Taxpayers Party on my state's ballot.

In 2012, I will again vote for No One But Paul

Maximus
11-13-2011, 05:35 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul in 2008, will do so again in a heart beat.

Endthefednow
11-13-2011, 06:05 PM
No one but Ron Paul
R3volution 2.0

phill4paul
11-13-2011, 06:16 PM
No One But Paul!

RichieLibertarian
11-13-2011, 06:20 PM
no one but Paul for me, thats a damn sure

Bruno
11-13-2011, 06:37 PM
No one but Paul!

minusbear
11-13-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm really tempted to take it one step further and promise to drop out completely. If people don't want liberty and freedom in our society, they can waste their money taking care of me. You can either vote for freedom, or enough of us drop out demanding they take care of us, the system collapses and it is forced upon them.

Cleaner44
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
No One But Paul!

constitutionstory
11-13-2011, 07:36 PM
"If necessary, WRITE HIM IN! "

This, I believe, is something we may stand to benefit from if it's publicized more. Ron Paul's already tried the third party Libertarian ticket in 1988. And he's already stated he doesn't want to run third party this time, and that makes plenty of sense. It's been done- there are third party candidates every election- but they get next to no coverage or recognition.

But we should focus on "No one but Paul" in Iowa and New Hampshire and work to make it clear that we can't afford a Republican nominee who will stand for more war, more Federal Reserve, and less attention to the Constitution. Not just for the sake of freedom and the country, but because such a candidate won't stand a real chance against Obama. Obama is just that much better at selling the ideals of deficit spending (read: other Republicans, save Gary Johnson, who isn't even at the debates any more, haven't pledged a balanced budget by 2015-2016) and foreign interventionism (Romney's questionable use of the Roman quotation "If you want peace, prepare for war" in the WSJ... just look where intervening and expanding left Rome), as a matter of exceptional rhetorical ability. Obama is much better at selling these kinds of policies, and Republicans for more deficits and war can't compete.

No one but Paul- this should become clear in January with the first caucus and polls. But I'm writing in Ron Paul in the general election. He doesn't even need to talk about an independent run- I think the lack of an endorsement, not dropping out (even when the > 5% candidates do), AND supporters making it clear that they will write him in is a route to making it clear that we stand for real change. Regardless of what the polls and/or media say, I won't conclude that the lesser of two evils is in any way good.

No one but Paul for President.

Captain Shays
11-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Exactly.

The sad, dirty, hidden little secret is this: I suspect the GOP rank and file are pretty much in agreement with the leadership.

All their empty talk about the constitution is just as meaningless as the leadership's.

They really would prefer more war under Obama than peace with Paul.

I'm pretty sure we're fucked, my brother, which is why a stand like this becomes even more important.

If we can't HOLD for this, we certainly won't be able to in the inevitable, harsher, struggles that are coming.

EVERY WORD YOU SAID. I am with you until the end and then after!

surf
11-13-2011, 08:09 PM
i'm in and i've been in for many years now.

NO ONE BUT PAUL

TexasJake
11-13-2011, 08:09 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL

pacu44
11-13-2011, 08:12 PM
No one but Paul in 2008

No one but Paul in 2012....

On the alter of God, I will not vote for anyone but Dr Ron Paul.

surf
11-13-2011, 08:14 PM
you can add my most of my family to this list as well

Napolitanic Wars
11-13-2011, 08:15 PM
In 2008 I voted Constitutionalist Party; Today I can not, and will not vote for anyone but Ron Paul. Nothing else comes close.

Paulistinian
11-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I will write in Ron Paul as will some members of my family.

milo10
11-13-2011, 08:35 PM
I will absolutely NOT vote for any Republican presidential nominee other than Ron Paul in 2012. I am only a registered Republican because of Ron Paul.

In 2012, if Ron Paul does not win, I will either do a write-in or vote for a third party candidate...whichever move will have more impact based upon what I know at that time. See, Republican Party? I have lots of choices.

Without us, GOP, you lose!

shadowhooch
11-13-2011, 08:38 PM
No One But Paul here too.

But honestly, unless you get 500,000 responses, this thread is useless.

cgainey
11-13-2011, 08:49 PM
I will vote for Ron Paul no matter what this time.

They bring up the theory of him running as a 3rd party because that is the only thing the media has on him that could be considered "Dirt".

affa
11-13-2011, 08:52 PM
ron paul for the long haul. nobody but paul.

RIPLEYMOM
11-13-2011, 08:58 PM
No more worries about the strategy of the media! The seed, that the enemy is the media, has been planted with the people. IT IS THE GENERAL POPULATION WHO VOTES AND WILL SEEK THE TRUTH IN THE END! IT IS ENTRENCHED IN EVERY ONE OF US....FOR LIBERTY!!!!!

NEVER COMPROMISE PRINCIPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extrmmxer
11-13-2011, 09:03 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL!

Anti Federalist
11-13-2011, 09:04 PM
No One But Paul here too.

But honestly, unless you get 500,000 responses, this thread is useless.

This just a snapshot of small segment of the RP community.

I suspect that most RP supporters feel the same way.

Napolitanic Wars
11-13-2011, 09:14 PM
This just a snapshot of small segment of the RP community.

I suspect that the whole of the RP sector feels the same way.

F'kin right. My family doesn't even know about this forum and they're not voting for anyone but Paul.

ChristianAnarchist
11-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Doesn't take any commitment from me... I wrote in Dr. Paul last election, I'm certainly not voting for anyone else this time around...

craezie
11-13-2011, 09:47 PM
I will not pledge No One But Paul, but I will happily pledge No GOP but Paul. Writing in a candidate truly IS a wasted vote, as they do not even count write-ins with electronic voting. I feel strongly that an anti-establishment vote should at least be recorded, so I will vote for whichever candidate is the best and actually got on the ballot -- probably Constitution or Libertarian.

RipperNT
11-13-2011, 10:07 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't get it and my vote doesn't count then I sit out. Not going to vote for the same course.

ChristianAnarchist
11-14-2011, 07:00 AM
When I "write-in" Ron Paul, it's not a wasted vote because I'm not doing it for "them" I'm doing it for ME!! I will not vote for any other candidate and my spirit would suffer if I did...

speciallyblend
11-14-2011, 07:08 AM
I will not pledge No One But Paul, but I will happily pledge No GOP but Paul. Writing in a candidate truly IS a wasted vote, as they do not even count write-ins with electronic voting. I feel strongly that an anti-establishment vote should at least be recorded, so I will vote for whichever candidate is the best and actually got on the ballot -- probably Constitution or Libertarian.

exactly NO ONE BUT PAUL, but if they are not going to count write-ins in colorado i will vote cp/lp!!

jkob
11-14-2011, 07:24 AM
I won't vote for the GOP nominee unless it is Ron Paul. I will vote 3rd party if there is a good candidate but if not I will write in Ron Paul.

Dianne
11-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Who has been here since the 2008 election meaning since the 2007 campaign? If you were here then you wittnessed the birth of the Tea Party Movement becuase it was born RIGHT HERE.
EVERYBODY KNOWS the influence of the Tea Party movement even though it has been subsequently hijacked. It was nonetheless highly influencial in the 2010 election.

The establishment KNOWS this. They KNOW what power we have therefore what power Ron Paul has.

Like I said in the launch post and how I qualified it with quotes from our founding fathers they also KNOW that Ron Paul taps into the MAJORITY who believe in our hearts that we should NOT continue to police the world and stick our noses into the business of other countries. We don't need to be well educated into the machinations of geopoltics or foreign policy or even the Constitution because as Americans WE KNOW IT IN OUR HEARTS. Nobody needs to convice us through propaganda to defend this country as evidenced after 911 when even people we thought to be weeny little liberals were on the same page as people we would think are war hawks. Let's go get the bad guys and kill them. But you do need to use lies and propaganda to convince us that going into a foreign country to kill people who have never attacked us or threatened us is "a noble cause".

Our GDP is around $14 TRILLION oer year and the military industrial complex comprises around 1/3 of that. So there are a lot of people who have a financial interest in keeping us in a constant state of conflict. We know that the bankers and the military industrial complex go hand in hand. We also know that the bankers through the Council on Foreign Relations started many years ago buying up all the major news papers and since then the radio and TV stations. Today the 5 largest media conglomerates are ALL owned by members of the CFR.

THIS is what we're up against little Ron Paul supporters.

As I say this I know that my launch post is really pointless. Why? Because as many of us already know there is no difference between CFR Democrats and CFR Republicans. THEY are "they". They ARE the establishment-our shadow government.
That said I stand by my opening post. NO ONE BUT PAUL.

That is why the RINO's stole the tea party movement from us. We kicked it off the ground, tremendous support and in their fear of our anti war message and Ron Paul support; they hijacked it. If we ever come up with another good idea like that, we need to protect the name legally.

Captain Shays
11-14-2011, 07:57 AM

THIS is why we NEED a suitable repository for our votes. Whether it's a coalition between us, the Libertarian, Constitution, Independent parties or we ALL together decide to put our votes some place else we NEED a place where they won't be trashed and where they WILL be tallied so that when it's all over the GOP can blame us directly. I want that. I want them to KNOW it was us who wouldn't budge. Who wouldn't sell out to lesser of two evils. To the establishment that drives us into debt, sends our cons off to wars and threatens our cherrished liberties. I don't care what you guys come up with just PLEASE give me a place to put my Ron Paul vote where it WILL be counted and acknowledged. PLEASE. This has to count guys.

Ronulus
11-14-2011, 07:59 AM
I have never voted for a democrat for president but depending on who the GOP nominee is I might do it out of spite. I will more than likely write in Ron Paul though.

LibertyEsq
11-14-2011, 08:03 AM
the only other candidate I'd vote for in the general is Huntsman, and we all know that isn't going to happen

skateguy50
11-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Even if Ron Paul endorsed someone else I would still not vote for anyone else, that is why I changed my party designation from independent to Republican. I changed it for Ron Paul and no matter what happens he is the only candidate that will get my vote.

Captain Shays
11-14-2011, 12:49 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL

surf
11-14-2011, 04:31 PM
bump

pinkmandy
11-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Logging in to support this thread.

Paul supporters aren't going anywhere and the numbers only grow.

We say what we mean and we mean what we say.

NO ONE BUT PAUL.

eta: and my husband agrees. so does my dearest friend and her husband (who have never been involved in the movement). there are more paul supporters than they know.

Captain Shays
11-14-2011, 04:55 PM
We WILL NOT sell out nor will our candidate and our hero and our teacher who is the Thomas Jefferson of our day. Who else is there to lift this banner? Who else is there who stands on the principles that we hold as dear as our own conscience? Who else upholds the Constitution? Who else prevents unnecessary war? Who else can heal our economy? Who else protects our liberty?

NO ONE BUT PAUL

ryanmkeisling
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
No ONE BUT RON PAUL> I finally got two people I had been working since last election to see the light. They were Romney supporters but had to agree that he is unelectable in a race against Obama. They finally admitted that RP is the best candidate all around! The CBS charade was the tipping point for them! Let the media keep this up, it is gonna bite them in the ass, big time!

Travlyr
11-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Ron Paul will bring the troops home and create prosperity for us by putting people back to work.

No One But Paul!!

Anti Federalist
12-31-2011, 01:50 AM
Step up!

No One But Paul

Anti Federalist
12-31-2011, 01:53 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167550_195559877125191_181387371875775_831512_6705 626_n.jpg

qwerty
12-31-2011, 02:02 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/No-One-But-Ron-Paul-2012/276121159102332

Ize19
12-31-2011, 02:08 AM
I can say this with full conviction: I have cast my last vote for the "lesser of two evils." I will write his name in if I have to, and until then, I will put all my effort into assuring that his name is on the GOP line of the ballot. NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!!

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-31-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only young person who registered to vote in 2008 ONLY to vote for Ron Paul.

goldwater's ghost
12-31-2011, 02:13 AM
I can say this with full conviction: I have cast my last vote for the "lesser of two evils." I will write his name in if I have to, and until then, I will put all my effort into assuring that his name is on the GOP line of the ballot. NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!! this. i'm done voting against people. it feels good to finally support a candidate for what he stands for

Sunstruck-Eden
12-31-2011, 02:21 AM
If I'd give my life for this man, you know I'm going to vote for him regardless of nomination.

No one but Paul!

Cap
12-31-2011, 06:51 AM
Me too, no one but Paul.

Intoxiklown
12-31-2011, 07:00 AM
I'm tired of the guilt trips people try to lay on me about "You just want to give Obama four more years, don't you?"

I do not feel guilty, as the way I see it, the GOP has been holding my vote "hostage" for a LONG time with their, "Well.....yeah our guy sucks, but the other guy sucks worse!"

I think it's high time the GOP got a dose of their own medicine. Either they throw their muscle behind Ron Paul, or THEY buy 4 more years of Obama.

NO one but Paul.

ericams2786
12-31-2011, 07:03 AM
Damn right no one but Paul. I commit right now to ONLY vote for Paul in the primary and general elections, regardless of outcomes.

donnay
12-31-2011, 07:27 AM
No One But Paul!!!

Any other vote would be a wasted vote!!

I have 5 people who are not RPF members who will go into the voting booth on January 10th and vote: "No One But Paul!!"

Kuthreck
12-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Can we Merge this thread with the other no one but Paul?

centure7
12-31-2011, 08:20 AM
NO ONE but PAUL! I pledge here and now to start a write-in website should Paul not secure the nomination!

Oh, and I'll ask everyone to join me with the Free State Project (www.FreeStateProject.org) where over 10 FSP movers have positions in the state senate.

Anti Federalist
12-31-2011, 03:18 PM
No One But Paul

Athan
12-31-2011, 03:28 PM
You have my committment.

Travlyr
12-31-2011, 03:29 PM
No One But Paul

Sublyminal
12-31-2011, 03:33 PM
You got my commitment. I was no one but Paul in 08 and it's the same now.

qh4dotcom
12-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Here's my pledge....No one but Paul or any other true libertarian.

Captain Shays
12-31-2011, 04:35 PM
As a Christian I cannot in good conscience cast my vote for any other

NO ONE BUT PAUL. This is my committment to my country, to my children and to my God

FTW_Only_Ron
12-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Even if he don't win the nomination and endorses Gary Johnson.........NO ONE BUT PAUL

RickyJ
12-31-2011, 05:21 PM
I already said I was voting for Paul in the general election but I will say so again here.

He has my vote no matter what party, or even as a write in.

Brett85
12-31-2011, 05:35 PM
For me, No One But Paul as far as Republicans go. But if Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination, I'll likely take a look at who the Constitution Party nominates. If they don't nominate a good candidate, then I'll write in Ron's name on the ballot.

Paulitics 2011
12-31-2011, 05:39 PM
NO

ONE

BUT

PAUL!

Adrock
12-31-2011, 05:53 PM
I am not an absolutist. I can say that I have no intention of voting for anyone but Paul. ; )

Echoes
12-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Yess, count me in. No one but Paul.

We should get a website goin for this.

James Madison
12-31-2011, 06:00 PM
No one but Paul!

TheTexan
12-31-2011, 06:06 PM
NOBP

Travlyr
12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Yess, count me in. No one but Paul.

We should get a website goin for this.

NoOneButPaul.com (http://noonebutpaul.com/)

josiahkeller
12-31-2011, 06:30 PM
No one but Paul!

And this is the facebook page I made: https://www.facebook.com/no.one.but.paul
(you should maybe put it in the OP?)

gb13
12-31-2011, 06:31 PM
I've supported Ron Paul since the day I found out who he was back in '06, and I'll never change my mind. The truth is the truth.

StudentForPaul08
12-31-2011, 06:31 PM
No one but Paul!

Paul or Death! ...oh wait. scratch that.

Philosophers' Legacy
12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
NOBP!

1000-points-of-fright
12-31-2011, 07:42 PM
I hope all you people saying you'll write-in Ron Paul realize that it means nothing unless he officially registers as a write-in candidate. You're better off voting 3rd party as that would be counted and included in the post-election studies as a quantifiable statistic. Your unofficial write-in protest vote will just be tossed out and never even noticed. You may as well write it in crayon on an Arby's napkin and throw it at Sean Hannity. In fact, that might do more good... especially if it's wrapped around a rock.

bunklocoempire
12-31-2011, 07:46 PM
NOBP!!

Travlyr
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM
I hope all you people saying you'll write-in Ron Paul realize that it means nothing unless he officially registers as a write-in candidate. You're better off voting 3rd party as that would be counted and included in the post-election studies as a quantifiable statistic. Your unofficial write-in protest vote will just be tossed out and never even noticed. You may as well write it in crayon on an Arby's napkin and throw it at Sean Hannity. In fact, that might do more good... especially if it's wrapped around a rock.
I will write-in Ron Paul if I must so that my children and grandchildren know that I stood on principle and voted for liberty, peace, and prosperity for them. None of the other candidates are promoting honest sound money, yet it is the key.

As Samuel Johnson wrote in The Rambler, “The reigning error of mankind is, that we are not content with the conditions on which the goods of life are granted.” Many shrink from the contrast between the work ethic and the welfare ethic, between honest money and dishonest money, between reality and fantasy. -- Ron Paul

oboym
12-31-2011, 09:37 PM
RON PAUL is the only one i will vote for 2012

JP2010
12-31-2011, 09:41 PM
If Ron Paul is not the nominee I will turn in my republican card.

centure7
12-31-2011, 09:50 PM

From a purely statistic viewpoint, a vote means nothing on election day because with the number of ballots cast the chance of any person changing the numbers that a statistician will posts is tiny. On the other hand, if there are 50,000 write-in votes for Paul (as will be counted if they register on my website through self-reporting) then that could make the news, especially if Obama wins by less than 50,000 votes.

It would of course also be huge news, though I can't imagine it would never happen, if Paul actually won through write-in votes but they were all thrown in the garbage because of technicalities the establishment set up to crush "the little people". If I thought Gary Johnson had a chance, I'd consider sending my support over to him instead.

iakobos
12-31-2011, 10:17 PM
I'll only vote GOP if Paul is the nominee, otherwise I'll vote Constitution Party third time in a row. Under no circumstances will I vote for any other Republican on election day.

virginiakid
12-31-2011, 10:48 PM
I pretty much made my mind up that if Ron Paul does not get the nomination, I will only support 3rd party candidates for office. There is one person who is running for a seat locally against an incumbent for the party nomination, but given the dirty politics of the local GOP I wouldn't hold my breath that she wins. So Ron Paul and 3rd party all the way or do what I have done many times for local elections, write myself in.

r3volution
12-31-2011, 10:51 PM
If Ron Paul is not the nominee I will turn in my republican card. yep . and im not exchanging it either .

VanBummel
12-31-2011, 10:55 PM
No one but Paul in the primary.

No one but Paul in the general.

P. R. Robinson
12-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Ron Paul or NONE AT ALL!

rockandrollsouls
12-31-2011, 11:44 PM
What if Robert Steele miraculously organizes this super third party he's talking about where he wants all major 3rd parties to pool resources and join forces? Would anyone vote for that ticket?

rblgenius
12-31-2011, 11:47 PM
Nah Ron Paul or fuck it I'm not voting

mstrmac1
01-01-2012, 12:35 AM
I will vote for Liberty!!! Right now that means... "no one but Paul"

Anti Federalist
01-01-2012, 02:41 PM
No One But Paul

Suzu
01-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I won't vote for any Republican other than RP, and I won't vote for Obama, I will write in Ron Paul.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2012, 01:42 AM
No One But Paul

kuckfeynes
01-02-2012, 02:15 AM
No one but Paul or my neighborhood bartender

RonPaulFever
01-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Paul in the general or a CP/LP protest vote, same as 2008.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2012, 10:55 AM
No One But Paul

Anti Federalist
01-02-2012, 07:23 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL

michaelwise
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Someone should send this thread to Mark Levin to make the explosion of his head tomorrow that much bigger.

Davy Crockett
01-02-2012, 07:32 PM
No one but Ron Paul.

michaelwise
01-02-2012, 07:38 PM
They must be reading our headquarter strategies here. I just heard Ed Shultz mentioning this "No one but Paul" commitment.
I hate the MSM ant Paul power is going to give them what for in the end.

Brett85
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM
I just heard Ed Shultz mentioning this "No one but Paul" commitment.

Tube?

jcarcinogen
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
No one but Ron Paul.

michaelwise
01-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Someone will tube it, but stuff like that gives you the heads up they are monitoring the Paul support sites. Good Fuckem.

DEGuy
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM
No One But Paul! This will be my 4th presidential election, and I'd like FOR ONCE to vote for the candidate I really support, and not just the lesser of two evils.

bunklocoempire
NOBP!!!

http://s6.postimage.org/o5ipys0oh/thunderbirds.jpg

Sematary
It has always been ONLY Ron Paul for me - in 2008 and in 2012. No one but Ron Paul

flaversaver
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
I will write in Ron Paul if I have to.

Consider it blowback for the MSM lies and deception. Friends of the Ron Paul Revolution (Stossel, Judge, etc) excluded.

sirachman
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
No lesser of two evils..
No voting for media-picked candidates..
No deciding "there is little chance to win"..
No refusal do write Paul in if necessary..
Just. Vote. "Ron Paul"

CJLauderdale4
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
He'll be on every general election ... isn't America Votes putting him on there? I thought they were. No write-in necessary...

maxoutco
01-02-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm writing in Paul no matter what.

My wife said she would vote obama again if it wasn't Paul, but then i told her you can write in Paul, so there's an extra vote if it ever gets to that.

Brandon Todd Carr
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
No one but Paul.

tbill1
01-02-2012, 08:09 PM

No one but Paul. Someone is going to pay for all the ignoring, then lies and distortions I have had to endure hoping for a "fair shake" for my candidate!

Jackie Treehorn
01-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm in. NO ONE BUT PAUL.