PDA

View Full Version : Bills Introduced by Ron Paul

Working Poor
11-13-2011, 05:12 AM
I think if we want to get behind Ron Paul drawing attention to the legislation that he is introducing and getting Ron Paul's supporters to call their states reps and ask them to get behind him.

He has several natural foods related bills that I think if we lifted these up he would gain more support from people who are concerned about food.

None of his bills are even getting to committee something is wrong with that. The fact that his bills usually end up in the trash is the most intelligent argument against him because it appears that people really don't back him.

i think Ron could sway one of the other candidates to get with him. I think Bachman would be the best person for him to sway his way because she is a woman. I think this would be the way for us to sway the party. I think Bachman does have respect for Ron she has no real rudder but if Ron got behind her I think we could all get somewhere with the 1st woman president. I think we could be dynamite people want someone younger the media wants someone who looks pretty. I know Ron could sway one of the younger candidates he should talk to a couple of them and see who is most likely to side with him.

We need to do something that will keep us in the fight they are trampling us down please let's not let them we have come a long way people know about us people like his ideas so many people are so vain one of the biggest objections the general public has against him is that he is too old. The media is going to keep ignoring us we must do something very soon. The people who support Ron is a very real bargaining chip for Ron I believe Bachmann is the best choice of people to sway because she is a woman. I believe if Ron started talking thru her we would get it. We are not pushing hard enough to get our idea and beliefs thru if we cannot find someone that has the media's eye to get our message thru. We are being stupid. Bachmanns message is very fuzzy to intellectuals that is because she doesn't really stand for anything. Shes just running around hollering Jesus to everybody which gives her a lot of people behind her. I might even go to her site and mention it myself if ya'll don't.