PDA

View Full Version : Lol look at cbsnews.com

Karsten
11-13-2011, 04:01 AM
"Herman Cain survives foreign policy debate, Rick Perry exceeds expectations, and Ron Paul steals the spotlight"

Uh... what spotlight?
They're trying to cover for themselves.

Xelaetaks
11-13-2011, 04:02 AM
That is pretty damn funny I'm not gonna lie. If they are trying to cover it up it means we must be doing something right. CBS bias at the debate was disgusting. I'm very happy for any backlash they recieve for their bias, they deserve all the negative attention they get for this. As an american and a Ron Paul supporter I say fuck CBS - complete bull shit network. 🇺🇸

bluesc
11-13-2011, 04:04 AM
Lol, idiots. He is a winner by default, because his ideas are so different. That's true, at least.

WarNoMore
11-13-2011, 04:08 AM
For a man that stole the spotlight, it's pretty odd how there are no headlines on the page with his name. Only other person without a headline is Santorum. But if they do think he was the person who stole the spotlight, why remove the post debate poll that he was winning?

Karsten
11-13-2011, 04:08 AM
If you click on the article it says "Paul is able to provide the biggest contrast with his rivals when he discusses his opposition to U.S. military intervention abroad and what he sees as civil liberties violations against U.S. citizens, and this debate gave him a chance to hit those notes repeatedly."
Repeatedly, really??

Give me liberty
11-13-2011, 05:10 AM
"Herman Cain survives foreign policy debate, Rick Perry exceeds expectations, and Ron Paul steals the spotlight"

Uh... what spotlight?

"Herman Cain survives foreign policy debate? really he did? alot of people are saying he didnt offer anything ground breaking.

Rick Perry exceeds expectations
Oh CBS sorry to brust your hopes but its a little to late for that.

Working Poor
11-13-2011, 06:19 AM
"Herman Cain survives foreign policy debate? really he did? alot of people are saying he didnt offer anything ground breaking.

He's going to let the generals decide didn't you hear him?

walt
11-13-2011, 06:22 AM

It's never too late for a bilderberg attendee in a presidential race...

LibertyEagle
11-13-2011, 06:36 AM
It's never too late for a bilderberg attendee in a presidential race...

When did Cain attend Bilderberg?

wgadget
11-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Go look at the thread about what was happening behind the scenes at the debate.

I think somebody had an oops moment and accidentally spilled the beans on this one.

gerryb
11-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Go look at the thread about what was happening behind the scenes at the debate.

I think somebody had an oops moment and accidentally spilled the beans on this one.

what?

rp08orbust
11-13-2011, 07:08 AM
what?

http://www.dailypaul.com/186959/what-you-didnt-realize-about-the-cbs-nj-wofford-debate-fret-not

Apparently Ron Paul really did steal the spotlight--you just couldn't tell it by watching See BS.

RDM
11-13-2011, 07:41 AM

He was a committee member of NACC. A brainchild of Bilderberg.

parocks
11-13-2011, 08:29 AM

That was a Perry comment. Perry attended Bilderberg in 2007.

JohnGalt1225
11-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Well you can't spell CBS without BS. They screwed Ron hard last night and now they're trying to cover their tracks. Also, I would like to question the idea that Herman Cain "survived" that debate. I mean if surviving means saying "I'll just have my advisers decide everything" then I guess he did that. I think he sounded like a clueless idiot.

Patrick Henry
11-13-2011, 08:40 AM
I think Hermie is done. Anyone with a brain saw last night that he had no clue what he was talking about. He sounded/sounds like a moron.
He's going to let the generals decide didn't you hear him?

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 08:48 AM
The polls suggest Paul's brand of hardcore libertarianism has a limited appeal with GOP primary voters, and he remains a serious longshot for the Republican presidential nomination. But his goal is also to get his ideas into the public sphere, and on that front this debate was an unqualified success for him.
Hardcore libertarianism is rule of law, respect for life, honesty in trading, keeping your vows, peace and prosperity, and it only has limited appeal?

That is 20th century thinking. Mainstream media people are disgusting.

11-13-2011, 09:16 AM
That was a Perry comment. Perry attended Bilderberg in 2007.

Cain did too in 2009.

sailingaway
11-13-2011, 09:22 AM

that is probably the most diplomatic description of his performance that I have seen.

MelissaWV
11-13-2011, 09:37 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/186959/what-you-didnt-realize-about-the-cbs-nj-wofford-debate-fret-not

Apparently Ron Paul really did steal the spotlight--you just couldn't tell it by watching See BS.

This didn't tell me anything new. I thought you were going to say that Ron got more questions we didn't see or something lol.

I heard the applause and the cheering, and it was MOST evident during the introductions. No one got any applause, really, until Ron. Then people had their "oh shi---" moment and started trying to make it seem like the other guys were popular, too.

I do not think we were part of the booing, which was awesome. The booing came on questions that I can't see a Ron Paul supporter booing.

The crowd did a good job of being enthusiastic without being kooky.

freeforall
11-13-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm watching Face the Nation. They called Cain a protest vote and said no one is generating excitement, including Romney. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

matt0611
11-13-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm watching Face the Nation. They called Cain a protest vote and said no one is generating excitement, including Romney. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I would agree with the first part. IMO, people who were voting for Cain because they didn't like Romney enough and Cain is "not a politician" (obviously BS).
They don't really care about his views (because really, he doesn't have any, aside from that he's "conservative" and will surround himself with smart people LMAO).

centure7
11-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Wow, CBS went in damage control mode to put out a story like that. "The polls suggest Paul's brand of hardcore libertarianism has a limited appeal with GOP primary voter"... the backhanded insult won't work.

Time to get my revenge now by doing the phone from home program. It will be my first time I've done it and will post my experience tonight on my "What Did You do For Ron" daily poll.

ChrisDixon
11-13-2011, 09:58 AM

Uh... what spotlight?

They don't want to get blowback slammed. Look at "Killing Lincoln"'s Amazon rating for Bill O'Reilly and the continued backlash against CNBC. CBS knows we're watching and they know that Paul supporters don't just shrug and accept the black out.

So they will try and appease us.

Travlyr
11-13-2011, 10:04 AM

This is encouraging! Millions and millions more and we're home free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7_cKG7rfqfY#!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7_cKG7rfqfY#!

ZanZibar
11-13-2011, 01:26 PM
CBS News Contact Information

CBS News Desk: (888) 227-8900; (212) 975-1115; (212) 975-3615

Howard Arenstein, Executive Producer, at (202) 457-4561 or ArensteinH@cbsnews.com

Harvey Nagler, VP, News
212 975 2685; Email: hna@cbsnews.com

Jim Jones, VP
301 628 2510; Email: jjones@westwoodone.com

Beth Robinson, V.P., Broadcast Operations
212 975 2044; Email Beth_Robinson@westwoodone.com

Constance Lloyd, General Manager
212 975 3257; Email cl1@cbsnews.com

Howard Arenstein, Washington Bureau Chief
202 457 4561; Email HAX@cbsnews.com
Contact Howard about daily news coverage in Washington, D.C. and Weekend Roundup

Aliah Git, Executive Editor
212 975 7730, Email: gita@cbsnews.com
Contact Aliah about daily news coverage and special events

Charlie Kaye, Executive Producer
212 975 3791; Email cka@cbsnews.com
Contact Charlie about daily news coverage and special events

Linda Coombs, Manager of Operations
212 975 6952; Email: lco@cbsnews.com

Craig Swagler, Special Events, Executive Producer
212 975 7631; Fax 212 975 7632; Email swaglerc@cbsnews.com
Contact Craig to arrange special events coverage, planning and credentials

Ingrid Belqaid, Newsroom Coordinator
212 975 9424; Email ihu@cbsnews.com
Contact Ingrid for payments, story research, CBS art and logos, and 60 Minutes information

Phil Chin, Producer, Osgood File
212 975 2874; Email: pchin@cbs.com

Central Control / Broadcast Operations
212-975-2021

ShaneEnochs
11-13-2011, 01:53 PM
I think Hermie is done. Anyone with a brain saw last night that he had no clue what he was talking about. He sounded/sounds like a moron.

How is that different from every other time he speaks?