PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY way we ever will get our message out on TV

puppetmaster
11-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Well no surprise tonight with the last debate times.
I have come the conclusion that the only way to get Ron Paul to spread the message of freedom is to BUY time as Ross Perot did. The Perot camp knew that they would not get a fair shake from the media. We have to get a massive amount of money for this to happen. This MUST happen in my opinion and very soon. It must be written perfectly and produced in a way to ignite the masses into tears. We will never get a fair debate or coverage as long as our media is corrupt. Once we get this done and the nomination than we have to make another one for the general election.

cindy25
11-13-2011, 01:56 AM
Perot lost, so did Steve Forbes. money alone does not win elections and esp primaries.

the campaign to imitate is Obama 2008. he expanded the base, and did not win by converting Hillary supporters

Simple
11-13-2011, 04:00 AM
The media wants drama so just feed their machine. Name names. Use the media hype to build virtual coalitions. On every issue the answer imho should be:
I'm glad candidate A and B have come to support my position on X, but candidate C is wrong on the issue because of,...

hazek
11-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Ah yes 30min of reasoning with the masses is going to be more effective than MSM's 24/7/365 propaganda..

Can't you see it would have been only a drop in the ocean of the usual propaganda air time?

The only way to beat the MSM is to find a way to spread our message WITHOUT the MSM. Don't give them money and don't give them attention. I mean for fuck sake, we live in the information age, every person has a fking cell phone, a pc, internet, a dvd player. How fking hard can it be to spread a message if you have $10 million on your hands using this other media that's sometimes as cheap as free?

pcosmar
11-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Perot lost, so did Steve Forbes. money alone does not win elections and esp primaries.

the campaign to imitate is Obama 2008. he expanded the base, and did not win by converting Hillary supporters

He won because Hillery was ordered to back off. He was the puppet of choice.

This is a rigged game,, A show for the masses.
McCain was chosen to LOSE.

I suspect Romney is the choice this time.

puppetmaster
11-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Perot dropped out for k.own reasons. So why bother with debates then? Tv is still the media of the masses. I have new media business and I can tell you tv still kicks its ass. I hate tv but it is still king. Go big or go home.