PDA

View Full Version : General Terrifying

ShaneEnochs
11-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Can I just say that that debate scared the shit out of me? Torture. Assassinations. More war. More foreign aid. The draft. This is what we're looking at if anyone else but Paul becomes president. If that's not some motivation, I don't know what is. I've been putting off doing the phone from home campaign, but no longer. These people are scary as hell, and I refuse to let any of them win.

Melissa
11-12-2011, 09:01 PM
I so agree they want to go to war with everyone. My goodness instead of running around with guns and telling people we are a great nation lets actually be one and not run around threatening to kill everyone. This was a very scary debate.

kill the banks
11-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I hear you ... this is our time to get going

bluesc
11-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Huntsman wants war with Iran, and you can't have another war without the draft. The scary thing for me is that so many people here are beginning to trust huntsman lately.

ShaneEnochs
11-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Huntsman wants war with Iran, and you can't have another war without the draft. The scary thing for me is that so many people here are beginning to trust huntsman lately.

I haven't read up on him. I'm just going off of what I saw in the debate. I've heard that he is very pro-war as far as Iran is concerned.

V3n
11-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Don't worry. If Ron Paul is not the nominee, Obama will win again. These assholes won't get anywhere near the Oval Office.

THANKS ESTABLISHMENT!!

Echoes
11-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Do NOT trust Huntsman, he sounds reasonable on some issues but he's a bigtime flip-flopper and can be easily corrupted when pinned down.

Pizzo
11-12-2011, 09:25 PM
CBS debate = World War III vs. Ron Paul.

James Madison
11-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Can anyone deny that Christianity has been taken over by Pharisees?

Todd
11-12-2011, 09:27 PM
the most terrifying thing to me? That the media and poltical machine are so confidant in their methods of propoganda, that they don't care what we think about Ron Paul getting blacked out....and they know that enough American people will ever figure it out for it to matter.

GopBlackList
11-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Do NOT trust Huntsman, he sounds reasonable on some issues but he's a bigtime flip-flopper and can be easily corrupted when pinned down.

source?

personally i think huntsman is decent choice after ron paul or gary johnson. And yeah I don't buy into this whole illumanti nwo crap that some folks here foam out of the mouth.

bluesc
11-12-2011, 09:30 PM
source?

personally i think huntsman is decent choice after ron paul or gary johnson. And yeah I don't buy into this whole illumanti nwo crap that some folks here foam out of the mouth.

Gary Johnson is almost as bad.

GopBlackList
11-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Gary Johnson is almost as bad.

nothing pleases you eh? iirc gary johnson is pretty much shares the same view as ron paul considering they are both libertarians.

bluesc
11-12-2011, 09:35 PM
nothing pleases you eh? iirc gary johnson is pretty much shares the same view as ron paul considering they are both libertarians.

The Koch's are "libertarians" too, so is Neal Boortz. He is pro-"humanitarian" war, said he doesn't want to be defined as a libertarian because of Rand's comments on the civil rights act, supports the fair tax, thinks we need to control the Pacific and keep China contained, supported a smoking ban. I'm sure there is more. The media is providing you "acceptable alternatives" and you're eating them up.

Echoes
11-12-2011, 09:37 PM
source?

Personally, i think you're clueless. Johnson and Huntsman are horrible. And saying the NWO doesnt exist is equivalent to a holocaust-denier.

GopBlackList
11-12-2011, 09:38 PM
The Koch's are "libertarians" too, so is Neal Boortz. He is pro-"humanitarian" war, said he doesn't want to be defined as a libertarian because of Rand's comments on the civil rights act, supports the fair tax, thinks we need to control the Pacific and keep China contained, supported a smoking ban. I'm sure there is more. The media is providing you "acceptable alternatives" and you're eating them up.

oh yeah the evil mainstream media propped up by the global conglamerate of lizard men that want to choose our own destiny. :rolleyes:

bluesc
11-12-2011, 09:42 PM
oh yeah the evil mainstream media propped up by the global conglamerate of lizard men that want to choose our own destiny. :rolleyes:

Oh look, you can't deny anything I said so you suggest I believe lizard people rule the world. You're an idiot.

CaptainAmerica
11-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Can I just say that that debate scared the shit out of me? Torture. Assassinations. More war. More foreign aid. The draft. This is what we're looking at if anyone else but Paul (or huntsman) becomes president. If that's not some motivation, I don't know what is. I've been putting off doing the phone from home campaign, but no longer. These people are scary as hell, and I refuse to let any of them win.Yes it is extremely terrifying that people cheered Newt Gingrich for calling himself the rule of law.

CaptainAmerica
11-12-2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/02/kirbycap04.jpg

CaptainAmerica
11-12-2011, 10:04 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/kappellmeister2003/2a216cd3.jpg

Newt Gingrich is the scariest motherfucker running for president along side with romney

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-12-2011, 10:07 PM
source?

Wow. I have these two pills you can take. You can only choose one, and once you've chosen, you can never go back and choose again...

You silly tit.

anaconda
11-12-2011, 10:11 PM

Huntsman seems likeable, but here's all you need to know:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/07/lady-rothschild-picks-huntsman-over.html

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Can I just say that that debate scared the shit out of me? Torture. Assassinations. More war. More foreign aid. The draft. This is what we're looking at if anyone else but Paul (or huntsman) becomes president. If that's not some motivation, I don't know what is. I've been putting off doing the phone from home campaign, but no longer. These people are scary as hell, and I refuse to let any of them win.

Huntsman is a globalist.

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2011, 10:32 PM
source?

That's your problem. You run around trying to pretend the NWO/illuminati and such aren't real. When in fact they are and they have spent well over 100 years doing some very bad things to us. And what they have planned for us will make Nazi Germany look like an episode of Hannah Montana.

James Madison
11-12-2011, 10:38 PM
http://thecounterpunch.hubpages.com/hub/Georges_Washington_did_acknowledge_the_Doctrines_o f_the_Illuminati_was_spreading_in_United_States

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Personally, i think you're clueless. Johnson and Huntsman are horrible. And saying the NWO doesnt exist is equivalent to a holocaust-denier.

Truth. + rep

Saying the NWO doesn't exist is exactly equivalent to denying the holocaust.

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Wow. I have these two pills you can take. You can only choose one, and once you've chosen, you can never go back and choose again...

You silly tit.

Lol. + rep

ItztehBean
11-12-2011, 11:05 PM
CBS is one of the worst channels I have ever watched in my life. And this shows it. No wonder I haven't watched TVs closely since Obama's Inauguration speech.

The Free Hornet
11-12-2011, 11:11 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/kappellmeister2003/2a216cd3.jpg

Newt Gingrich is the scariest motherfucker running for president along side with romney

I was hoping someone would blurt out that these drone assassinated people - especially the children - are largely UNARMED. That is the whole point of the drone sneak attack. They have ZERO ARMS anywhere near us. This has got to sink some of these lying bastards. Besides, if they are carrying or bearing arms or have a gun closet, that is their fucking right according to the constitution/declaration and the legal tradition of the US. Unless the arms are near us or specifically threaten us in a theatre of war declared by congress, it is mostly a moot issue.

Miss Annie
11-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Yep, I took the red pill a few weeks ago. There is no going back. Taking the red pill just makes you understand that there really is no one else for this job but Ron Paul.
It also makes you realize that the NWO, the Illuminati, the Skull & Bones, Trilateral Commission,....... its all there and its all real.
It makes you face your faith head on,... either you have it or you don't. We are facing Evil straight in the face, so that being said, we must fight on the side of the good!
Here is something to wash that red pill down with..... and it does give wicked heart burn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKsgRsmB4U

ONUV
11-13-2011, 01:01 AM
when is the next foreign policy debate?

Diashi
11-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Hah! I promptly signed up for phone-from-home after the debate as well. We need to dominate Iowa and New Hampshire. That's the first big step in victory.

idiom
11-13-2011, 02:37 AM
There are two options. You let Iran get a nuke whether they want it or not, or you invade them.

Iran can't do anything to stop an invasion. It could renounce nukes and its space program. It could allow 10 years of inspectors. It could have no-fly zones enforced on it. America will still have to invade in case of secret nuclear programs that only the CIA knows about.

The logic is harrowing.